Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Rnt milf

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by spacekid2020 View Post
    Tried CK massage last week for the first time....the boss lady was gd. And from what she said, her MILFs r all gd service, while the younger ones are dam lazy lol
    May I ask the proper name and location of CK Massage good Sir.

Thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Right, ck massage meadowbank. The boss lady Maria is gd...I heard from a younger lady that Rachael is also good. Just dont go for the young ones, they all think they are princesses

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Right, ck massage meadowbank. The boss lady Maria is gd...I heard from a younger lady that Rachael is also good. Just dont go for the young ones, they all think they are princesses
    I prefer MILF MLs anyways

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Boss lady hinted to me that there r a few ladies who are happy to provide extra extras....but FYI, there is no shower on site, so yea...

Banned
    Boss lady hinted to me that there r a few ladies who are happy to provide extra extras....but FYI, there is no shower on site, so yea...
    If a shop doesn't have shower facilities then it's not really important if you're going straight home in your own car. However, it would be important for those who have partners and want to go home clean. More important is seeing pretty and friendly girls who deliver amazing service to our satisfaction.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Eastwood I've discovered a rock solid bodied milf
    Asiafever if that Eastwood ML still working could you let us know the shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

More info

Quote Originally Posted by re89 View Post
    If you don't have a preference for nationality, then there are plenty of shops with good milf RnT.

If you want caucasian, there are some private options. Tracey previously of Bondi now of Moore Park is more GILF than MILF but excellent sensual massage for the price.
    Do you have more info on Tracy at all? Trying to find but can't see anything

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jb_squared View Post
    Do you have more info on Tracy at all? Trying to find but can't see anything
    Dont think she has been active since before early last year. Had already moved on from Moore Park then. Used to advertise on gumtree.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lalabells has a busty Chinese milf, Arya. Didn't try her but the shop was quite neat.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone have any good information for the cronulla area?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if you can book the boss of Summerville? Something about her gets me everytime

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubatugtug View Post
    Anyone know if you can book the boss of Summerville? Something about her gets me everytime
    Hmmm.. every time? Interesting choice of words. But it IS obvious you've been there many times given your numerous AR's detailing your visits...

As usual, BEST way is to put on your big-boy pants, belly up to the bar (well, counter), and ask yourself. And then the answer is PERSONALIZED...

Hydra?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Hmmm.. every time? Interesting choice of words. But it IS obvious you've been there many times given your numerous AR's detailing your visits...

As usual, BEST way is to put on your big-boy pants, belly up to the bar (well, counter), and ask yourself. And then the answer is PERSONALIZED...

Hydra?
    New to the forum but not the scene. Summerville is close to work and I was happy to see it pretty well reviewed here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345