Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnt milf

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow! Thank you for all the useful information asiafever bro Do I just go in and ask for the owner? Is her name still Anna there? Thanks in advance

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Seven Hills has a bunch of shops which of late have tended to be hit and miss. 28 Hope had the best in the area but sadly she is long gone (not a milf). Johnson Ave had some stunners for a while. Leabons seems to have the pick of the girls these days. Kellyville Ridge I've only seen one girl but she was fantastic. Castle Hill 4 shops are just ok. Carlingford 3 shops again hit and miss. Seems to be a girl advertising in Toongabbie which of her pictures are to be believed looks quality.

I was going to stick my head in at one of the other Eastwood shops yesterday. I was walking up Rowe St all set to go in to Blue Moon when I saw a familiar set of beautiful eyes peering out over a mask. To be honest i had noticed the legs first and recognised them. An ex of mine has just been to that new Korean supermarket where Dan Murphy's used to be... Made out that I was going to have a look at the supermarket as well so she said "I'll come with you so we can chat!". That ended that. Blue Moon entry too exposed for me it would seem..

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by seachicken View Post
    Wow! Thank you for all the useful information asiafever bro Do I just go in and ask for the owner? Is her name still Anna there? Thanks in advance
    I think she tries to make sure all the girls have clients first obviously, I'm not sure what her name is now, Anna was her name at Ross St North Parramatta where I first met her 10 years ago. She usually greets you as you come up the stairs and sets you up before calling a girl so you could just ask I guess.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I will give it a go, I need to give her a try since it's highly recommended by you. Hope she's super naughty and knows her way around a cock in the room. So if I see a milf with a massive pair of tits that looks like a boss, 90% it's Anna

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I will give it a go, I need to give her a try since it's highly recommended by you. Hope she's super naughty and knows her way around a cock in the room. So if I see a milf with a massive pair of tits that looks like a boss, 90% it's Anna
    Sounds about right. There's no guarantee she'll jump out from behind the desk but one can only try.
    Again I should add I haven't been there for a year or two, so who knows what has changed since Covid.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This will be a big risk and big adventure for me, as I will have to do a 45mins drive into the unknown, LOL

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    This will be a big risk and big adventure for me, as I will have to do a 45mins drive into the unknown, LOL
    Haha oh man, 45min drive seems extreme, I guess big risk equals big reward but still... I tell you what, next week I might have some spare time so I might swing past and see if she's still there, wouldn't want you to lose 90mins on a wild goose chase.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that sounds good! counting on you then bro

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Seven Hills has a bunch of shops which of late have tended to be hit and miss. 28 Hope had the best in the area but sadly she is long gone (not a milf). Johnson Ave had some stunners for a while. Leabons seems to have the pick of the girls these days. Kellyville Ridge I've only seen one girl but she was fantastic. Castle Hill 4 shops are just ok. Carlingford 3 shops again hit and miss. Seems to be a girl advertising in Toongabbie which of her pictures are to be believed looks quality.
    Some great intel here!! Thanks!
    Top for the hills?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous85 View Post
    Some great intel here!! Thanks!
    Top for the hills?
    All my info is pre-covid so putting that out there. These two are not Milfs.

Monday - Leela at Kellyville.
    Wednesday - Cherry at Castle Hill 269.

There was a girl at Ashleys Castle Hill named Kit. Pretty sure she's gone though.

Most consistent quality of girls in area - Leabons Lane.

Further west, Saigon Princess all the way. Today looks like it is Super Friday, 2 new girls and the three absolute top shelf girls. Can't get out there today though

Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Thanks guys, I know QVB is known for it, just the lockdown gap has filled in a gap as to where it’s happening now.

@asiafever I get you, thanks mate, I don’t mind tbh taking a drive to see someone good but yeah I prefer inner west.
    Mate, I think QVB is no more.

If you are indeed interested in getting a good remedial part 1 massage followed by sensual part 2 - to be performed by experienced MILFs, you should try VIP Pyrmont either Candy or Susan and thank me later.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    All my info is pre-covid so putting that out there. These two are not Milfs.

Monday - Leela at Kellyville.
    Wednesday - Cherry at Castle Hill 269.

There was a girl at Ashleys Castle Hill named Kit. Pretty sure she's gone though.

Most consistent quality of girls in area - Leabons Lane.

Further west, Saigon Princess all the way. Today looks like it is Super Friday, 2 new girls and the three absolute top shelf girls. Can't get out there today though
    Thankyou kind sir

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Mate, I think QVB is no more.

If you are indeed interested in getting a good remedial part 1 massage followed by sensual part 2 - to be performed by experienced MILFs, you should try VIP Pyrmont either Candy or Susan and thank me later.

Cheers
    Thank you so much, on my list now hopefully this weekend!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous85 View Post
    Thankyou kind sir
    *Tipping my hat*
    My pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Thank you so much, on my list now hopefully this weekend!
    Mate, I think Candy and Susan may only work weekdays, I could be wrong but best to call and check in case no one there Sat & Sun

9660-4250

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    So my friends, I need to ask what we define as a milf?

I met a girl today. She's had a kid, the stretch marks and c-section scar being giveaways, but before I had seen that I would have sworn she was mid-20's, beautiful eyes, cute smile and a lovely disposition. So let's say she is 30 maybe. Are we including her as milf as she has had a kid, or are we talking 40+ regardless of whether they've had a kid?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I met a girl today. She's had a kid, the stretch marks and c-section scar being giveaways, but before I had seen that I would have sworn she was mid-20's, beautiful eyes, cute smile and a lovely disposition. So let's say she is 30 maybe. Are we including her as milf as she has had a kid, or are we talking 40+ regardless of whether they've had a kid?
    IMO, 30+ is milf material. Maybe even late 20’s. Early 20’s is just a slut with a kid 😂
    But I guess it’s all relative to your own age.. can you define someone 10years your junior as a milf, even if they’re 30+?

In my book, a MILF is 35+

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks a bunch!!!

I was going to stick my head in at one of the other Eastwood shops yesterday. I was walking up Rowe St all set to go in to Blue Moon when I saw a familiar set of beautiful eyes peering out over a mask. To be honest i had noticed the legs first and recognised them. An ex of mine has just been to that new Korean supermarket where Dan Murphy's used to be... Made out that I was going to have a look at the supermarket as well so she said "I'll come with you so we can chat!". That ended that. Blue Moon entry too exposed for me it would seem..
    Wow thanks mate! I did try the ones in seven hills(14 artillery Cresent and leabons lane) plus the one in ridge(Nicole I think) but never saw a milf at these places and I'll try the rest of em. And am just curious if you guys know Anna(she is from Kazakhstan) who was working in Parramatta with two Indian chicks at a private apartment, she was so good. But she's gone off the radar and I don't have her number. Let me know if someone somewhere finds her lol. And thanks

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Realistically, a Milf legally is from 18+ and depending how kinky you are up to whatever !!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast