Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rnt milf

Senior Member(無間使者)

Rnt milf

Guys thinking I may kickoff a RNT session but not looking for younger, any recommendation on a MILF like ML
    Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Guys thinking I may kickoff a RNT session but not looking for younger, any recommendation on a MILF like ML
    Thanks
    You could give QVB massage a go, heard good things about the mama-sans, or the mama-san double!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Most suburban RnTs have MILFs. Read through the Private AR section for some clues. RnBJ is the usual minimum offering nowadays.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    14 Burwood has great milfs
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Mamasan double is legendary stuff. I'm not sure if they will continue to do business in that location though.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mamasan double at QVB, total bucket list item. Also, if you're north there's 769 Pacific Highway Chatswood, some pretty good milfs there before Covid... haven't been in a few years though so hard to say. If you're south, Maroubra Health Centre on Anzac Pde.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Mate you have to give us more information to work with, Sydney is literally the biggest city on the continent. Which areas are you looking at? I could point you to an awesome milf in Eastwood, Dural, Seven Hills etc but it means bugger all if you're down Cronulla way.
    Specificity my friend, it is key.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Mate you have to give us more information to work with, Sydney is literally the biggest city on the continent. Which areas are you looking at? I could point you to an awesome milf in Eastwood, Dural, Seven Hills etc but it means bugger all if you're down Cronulla way.
    Specificity my friend, it is key.
    Please do share if you could, I would like to try em out!! Been looking for milfs in suburbs too.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Unfortunately, Mamasan double is off the books at the moment. I read in another post that QVB shop has closed, as the owner wants to convert the building into a hotel.
    Hopefully, they will find another location to setup shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you don't have a preference for nationality, then there are plenty of shops with good milf RnT.

If you want caucasian, there are some private options. Tracey previously of Bondi now of Moore Park is more GILF than MILF but excellent sensual massage for the price.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks guys, I know QVB is known for it, just the lockdown gap has filled in a gap as to where it’s happening now.

@asiafever I get you, thanks mate, I don’t mind tbh taking a drive to see someone good but yeah I prefer inner west.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    Mamasan double at QVB, total bucket list item. Also, if you're north there's 769 Pacific Highway Chatswood, some pretty good milfs there before Covid... haven't been in a few years though so hard to say. If you're south, Maroubra Health Centre on Anzac Pde.
    Bro Mr Person, where is that massage place in Maroubra you’ve mentioned?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
    Bro Mr Person, where is that massage place in Maroubra you’ve mentioned?
    775 Anzac Pde (if it's still there). Bit of a local institution. Word of warning though, it's damp, dark, and the MLs can be really hit or miss.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerson126 View Post
    775 Anzac Pde (if it's still there). Bit of a local institution. Word of warning though, it's damp, dark, and the MLs can be really hit or miss.
    Still there, see reference in Maroubra thread in Private AR section.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thank you MrPerson, I’ve been at 775, I didn’t know it was also considered a health centre 😆 but I do feel better after the visits!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by zucon View Post
    Thanks guys, I know QVB is known for it, just the lockdown gap has filled in a gap as to where it’s happening now.

@asiafever I get you, thanks mate, I don’t mind tbh taking a drive to see someone good but yeah I prefer inner west.
    Inner west... hmmm will have to have a good think about that... is Mimi back in Burwood yet?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeXYZ005 View Post
    Please do share if you could, I would like to try em out!! Been looking for milfs in suburbs too.
    Are you out northwest area Mate? I'll see who is back around out this way, there was a pretty saucy milf at 14 Artillery Cres Seven Hills a while back, she worked Wednesday's. Eastwood I've discovered a rock solid bodied milf, body of a girl in her 20's, only works Thursday's. The owner at Dural massage goes way back, not sure how things are there at the moment as so haven't been for a year or so but she used to be Anna at North Parramatta with an amazing rack and a naughty disposition. If Milfs are your game then the burbs are your playground.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Inner west... hmmm will have to have a good think about that... is Mimi back in Burwood yet?
    Do you mean the Mimi who worked private around 2015/16/17? I think she's long gone bro. If it's her, I've read great things

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are you out northwest area Mate? I'll see who is back around out this way, there was a pretty saucy milf at 14 Artillery Cres Seven Hills a while back, she worked Wednesday's. Eastwood I've discovered a rock solid bodied milf, body of a girl in her 20's, only works Thursday's. The owner at Dural massage goes way back, not sure how things are there at the moment as so haven't been for a year or so but she used to be Anna at North Parramatta with an amazing rack and a naughty disposition. If Milfs are your game then the burbs are your playground.
    Hello Brother Asiafever.. 14 Artillery Cres has been my go to place over the years as I am in the Hills district. Can you please provide some details Dural Massage (phone number or address). Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by SinSeeker View Post
    Hello Brother Asiafever.. 14 Artillery Cres has been my go to place over the years as I am in the Hills district. Can you please provide some details Dural Massage (phone number or address). Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    It's at Round Corner shops. Address is 14 Kenthurst rd, ph 9651 6111, it's a little pricier than usual RnT shops. Doesn't open Mondays. Have seen chinese and thai girls here, fs was on the menu. Has probanly 3 or 4 rooms but one of them is MASSIVE, that's like the VIP suite.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast