Thread: Sydney Baby Massage - Sky's the limit

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sydney Baby Massage - Sky's the limit

ML Name: Sky (sorry for the cheesy title)

Establishment: Sydney Baby Massage

Wechat: hargrave16-18

Date of visit: Oct, 2021

Nationality: Thai

Body: As the cool kids would say, "Bangin'!". Natural C cup, curvy waste, amazing ass.

Service: BEST Thai massage and NHJ

Damage: $120 for 60 minutes

My experience/comments:
    It was a beautiful day for a punt, but then again, when is it not

Finally after a week out of lockdown, time to reward myself with a nice relaxing massage. After listening to brother Leslie, decided to book Sky. 5 minutes walk from Museum station, get to the front door (surprised it was wide open), walked in and greeted by mama-san. Handed over the cash and waited in the little room for Sky.

Mama-san came and told me to go into the room, noticed there was a brand new shower installed! Sky knocked, came in and wow, she was as brother Leslie described, assets and curvy in all the right places. Quickly jumped in and christened the new shower, hate to not be clean and make a bad first impression.

Sky handed me the towel to dry off and told me to face down on the massage table, so the magic begins. Sky is very friendly and talkative, definitely wasn't one of those quiet and awkward massages. The massage was honestly the best one that I've had in at a massage parlor, it was the perfect amount of pressure, kneading out all my knots, massaging the leg all the way up to the groin. The best was the way she uses her palm to squeeze the neck and followed by the head massage, I honestly would have been happy with the massage alone, it was so relaxing.

Luckily enough there was a part 2 ! While I was still facing down she teased the little guy and the balls, some light finger work around the bum and we are off! Sky tells me to turn over and starts slowly pumping, proceeds with some light kissing up the body and nipple. Adds a bit more oil and gives the little guy a head massage, not what I'm used to as I'm a bit sensitive but it felt good! My hands start roaming around grabbing as much ass and boobs as I could (wish I had more hands), loving every contact with her smooth skin. Finally she straddles on top, with her amazing ass in my face, I grab both her boobs as she's pumping away and then fireworks! She joked about when was the last time I jerked off as there was quite a bit, I was a bit embarrassed as I thought it was normal

Sky cleaned me up, said she will go take a shower then give me a head massage. Love me a good head massage (both heads) and it's always a good way to finish off a massage. Had a shower, got dressed and left the room. As I walked out I was surprised to see all the girls having lunch, caught me off guard and I forgot where the exit was, what an idiot! Then I heard mama-san yell out to me, followed her voice and ran out the door!

Until next time, safe punting everyone!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Leslie75's Avatar

Nice review

Thanks brother Eagerpunter for sharing this beautiful review of Sky. Envying your session from many people as Sky latest review was 15 months ago 😂
    Not doubt, many of Sky’s keepers
    I liked her way of teasing with steps by steps
    I only limited til 69 position and wandering what will be next…and next.. 😂

Will update your review to Sydney Baby Massage Quick Reviews.
    YMMV Earned not Demanded
    Enjoy. No Expectations & No Disappointments

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Good review bro eagerpunter.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where’s the new shower?! In one of the downstairs rooms?.... is it separate to the room tho?

Haven’t been back since lockdown but keen to return

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslie75 View Post
    Thanks brother Eagerpunter for sharing this beautiful review of Sky. Envying your session from many people as Sky latest review was 15 months ago 😂
    Not doubt, many of Sky’s keepers
    I liked her way of teasing with steps by steps
    I only limited til 69 position and wandering what will be next…and next.. 😂

Will update your review to Sydney Baby Massage Quick Reviews.
    I will definitely return, the massage felt really good. Wish I could take her home with me.

Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Where’s the new shower?! In one of the downstairs rooms?.... is it separate to the room tho?

Haven’t been back since lockdown but keen to return
    Yeah downstairs, the room you see when you turn left after the reception area. There was like a fireplace or heater in the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review eagerpunter … she has a loyal following

🌶Hot babes back from holidays
    Please call for booking

www.darlinghurstmassage.com
    Wechat ID:hargrave16-18
    ☎ 0426702868

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Good to see Sky is back on board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Good to see Sky is back on board
    Noice bro, seem like you are one of her regulars
    What’s your report about sky?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drmartens View Post
    Noice bro, seem like you are one of her regulars
    What’s your report about sky?
    I’ve known her since her Summerville days, but not currently a regular. Great service, which gets better with time. OP covers all the territory well. Just a really lovely girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great to hear Sky is back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Visited Sky on Friday, massage had perfect pressure. calves were abit sore she noticed and proceeded with her hands instead of her arms.

Part 2 was great eye contact throughout (extras on the menu).

Will be back again to see her shortly!