Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Price increase after locldown

Banned
    42G opens today. Their website shows the popular girls like TW Cherish and V Nicole have raised their prices by $50. This is $50 more than Ginza and Empire. Let’s see how economic theory works. Hot chicks are sometimes like Veblen goods. The higher the price, the more the demand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketrocket88 View Post
    That's why I said it's overpriced as many joint only ask for $50 inclusive of NHJ + Bodyslide.
    Body slides dont do much for me, so no way an extra $20. I found this place the tips can vary a lot- anywhere upto $150

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i am not going to accept any pricesrises. I'll only take the amount I plant to spend.my experience hey always settle for the amount on offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Body slides dont do much for me, so no way an extra $20. I found this place the tips can vary a lot- anywhere upto $150
    Body slides will only work if the ML is busty!

Yes of course it would be great if included in the $50 tip, but if the ML asks for $20 B2B then it should include the happy ending via Spanish or titty fuck, whether it’s worth it? Each to his only and YMMV and much will depend on the Cups size , naturally soft or rock hard implanted?

For the right Boobs , it’s worth it ! Just me…… haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Asian Shops
    It's almost perfect competition, even for joints with stunning asian girls. Prices are increasing in response to demand, due to increasing rents, increasing cleaning costs, girls needing more money to visit family in Asia, and borders being closed which means there is a limited supply of labour.
    Also, I have noticed that recently new shops are not looking to compete on price. They even hire some girls who do limited bookings (e.g. 5 a day).
    Most shops do not want to be known as the discount knockshop (of course there's value in having this reputation, also) as this attracts dodgy clients and girls don't enjoy the work as much, or at all, and have to get on the gear, which attracts even dodgier clients.
    This is especially important after the bullshit we all went through over the last 20 months.

Caucasian shops
    Prices are insane!
    High demand due to racist punters.
    High turnover of girls; lots of young ones who spiral out of control or fuck off back to Wagga Wagga.
    No backpackers for 2 years now.
    More tax and other compliance.
    Prices will come down once more regional and interstate chicks come to the city again. Sydney is the only city left in Oz. Thanks Dan Andrews!

Let's think about the girls sometimes, guys.
    Not moralising, but karma is a bitch.
    Thoughts?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    42G opens today. Their website shows the popular girls like TW Cherish and V Nicole have raised their prices by $50. This is $50 more than Ginza and Empire. Let’s see how economic theory works. Hot chicks are sometimes like Veblen goods. The higher the price, the more the demand.

Damn straight!
    Shops hold on to these stunners/performers for dear life.
    There's no salary cap in the ho game.
    Punters determine the price!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't noticed a difference so far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    I noticed that too that the girls here ask for heaps more for Part 2 as compared to many others in the market.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The biggest thing I've noticed is an almost industry-wide move towards tiered pricing.

I started punting about 10 years ago, which isn't very long compared to many people on this forum. But even back then, tiered pricing was relatively uncommon. Now almost all FS shops do it. It's a double edged sword. What is included is much clearer for the punter. However, this transparency has allowed shops to increase the prices dramatically for more GFE/PSE punts. And even by how attractive they think the girls are. The real reason they do it, is because it makes them more money. It's a smart business decision. And the current economy is good for it.

Another thing I've noticed is how other places that don't do tiered pricing allow their girls to charge extras based on what they think is reasonable. I've found this approach to be a mixed bag as well. Sometimes you get a very thorough service for only a small tip. Other times the girls will demand $50-$100 for each additional thing you want: bbbj, deep throat, daty, 69, shower together etc etc. I've had some MLs take the absolute piss with this before. Asking for $150 tip for a CBJ. It's like reading the bill at the end of an expensive restaurant visit - if you go through with it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12