Thread: (K) The Legendary Rebecca - totally fkn amazing

Banned

(K) The Legendary Rebecca - totally fkn amazing

I had the pleasure of seeing the legendary Rebecca at Empire this week and can say that she’s in my opinion, the best root in Sydney. There are so many 5 star reviews of her on this board and you can add another one. Her fame and status are totally justified.

Talk about 10/10 for customer service! She just goes beyond normal punter expectations as we’ve been conditioned to accepting lousy service elsewhere. She’s just totally fkn awesome and amazing and I’m still grinning a few days later.

She’s such a friendly, pleasant girl who goes out of her way to ensure the punter is happy. When I thanked her profusely for her mind blowing performance, she said that’s just her normal service for everyone.

She’s a beautiful girl with long blonde/ brown hair and impeccable makeup. Smoking hot, tanned beach body, lovely ass and pussy and a set of nice C cups. I think they are fakes, but almost imperceptible as they have been done so well, no doubt by a top surgeon in Korea. She has a neatly trimmed pussy - sort of like a landing strip

She came in wearing a black lingerie set and then the show started. Showered together, unlimited DFK, unlimited BBBJ, DD, DATY, and endless positions before CIM. She kept asking me what I liked and nothing is too hard for her. What a positive attitude! She’s so sexy, it took some effort for me not to blow my load in 1 minute. I spent ages just eating her ass. LOL

She works 3-4 days a week and said on warm days she’s always at the beach. I asked if it’s for sunbathing and she said no, just for lying in the shade and listening to music. Yes, Asian girls don’t like to get too dark. LOL.

Punters here routinely spend $600, $800 or even $1000 on a 1hour session with chicks on E&B. I ask just how much better would that be? Three times better than Rebecca? No way

So my top three roots in Sydney are:

1. Rebecca at Empire
    2. Nicole at 42G
    3. Lena at Marlenes (no BBBJ/CIM)

Banned
    At Empire, I was asked to show the papasan my vaccination passport. He then asked me to scan the QR code. When I hesitated, he said no problem, I can just write my name down on the sheet of paper. So I just wrote my “name” down. You get the drift. The contact tracers will be trying to contact a Mr. Flintstone at Hanna Barbera Studios. Parking is a hassle in Surry Hills, so get there a few minutes early or take the train.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Great review Fred, awesome to see more reviews on Rebecca. But Rebecca definitely is natural C cups. I've seen her multiple times and they don't have that 'fake' sort of feel and shape even if done well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    At Empire, I was asked to show the papasan my vaccination passport. He then asked me to scan the QR code. When I hesitated, he said no problem, I can just write my name down on the sheet of paper. So I just wrote my “name” down. Parking is a hassle in Surry Hills, so get there a few minutes early or take the train.
    No doubt, What everyone 's main question is this week

Thank you sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Great review Fred, awesome to see more reviews on Rebecca. But Rebecca definitely is natural C cups. I've seen her multiple times and they don't have that 'fake' sort of feel and shape even if done well.
    I second this, I even asked her yesterday and she said "yeah, they're small right?", I said "no, they're perfect". She didn't even know her size .

My ex wife had 375cc implants done by Dr Lim at Castle Hill. So I couldn't see any scars under, around the nipple or under arms.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    I second this, I even asked her yesterday and she said "yeah, they're small right?", I said "no, they're perfect". She didn't even know her size .

My ex wife had 375cc implants done by Dr Lim at Castle Hill. So I couldn't see any scars under, around the nipple or under arms.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Good point Riff and Kiryu. She’s perfect as is. I just assumed all K girls got plastic surgery, especially ones with C cups. I had a Korean colleague once and he said the majority of girls there got eye lid surgery done as an 18th birthday gift.
    https://www.gawker.com/plastic-surgery-blamed-for-making-all-miss-korea-contes-480907455

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/05/16/stunning-photos-show-why-south-korea-is-the-plastic-surgery-capital-of-the-world/%3FoutputType%3Damp

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I had the pleasure of seeing the legendary Rebecca at Empire this week and can say that she’s in my opinion, the best root in Sydney. There are so many 5 star reviews of her on this board and you can add another one. Her fame and status are totally justified.

Talk about 10/10 for customer service! She just goes beyond normal punter expectations as we’ve been conditioned to accepting lousy service elsewhere. She’s just totally fkn awesome and amazing and I’m still grinning a few days later.

She’s such a friendly, pleasant girl who goes out of her way to ensure the punter is happy. When I thanked her profusely for her mind blowing performance, she said that’s just her normal service for everyone.

She’s a beautiful girl with long blonde/ brown hair and impeccable makeup. Smoking hot, tanned beach body, lovely ass and pussy and a set of nice C cups. I think they are fakes, but almost imperceptible as they have been done so well, no doubt by a top surgeon in Korea. She has a neatly trimmed pussy - sort of like a landing strip

She came in wearing a black lingerie set and then the show started. Showered together, unlimited DFK, unlimited BBBJ, DD, DATY, and endless positions before CIM. She kept asking me what I liked and nothing is too hard for her. What a positive attitude! She’s so sexy, it took some effort for me not to blow my load in 1 minute. I spent ages just eating her ass. LOL

She works 3-4 days a week and said on warm days she’s always at the beach. I asked if it’s for sunbathing and she said no, just for lying in the shade and listening to music. Yes, Asian girls don’t like to get too dark. LOL.

Punters here routinely spend $600, $800 or even $1000 on a 1hour session with chicks on E&B. I ask just how much better would that be? Three times better than Rebecca? No way

So my top three roots in Sydney are:

1. Rebecca at Empire
    2. Nicole at 42G
    3. Lena at Marlenes (no BBBJ/CIM)

Went to see Rebecca early this week. She was phenomenal. We had a really good fuck session. Her pussy was tight maybe because she is clenching in and she have this good eye contact.
    I saw a review that a brother did "face-fucking" with her which I did try with but I went too hard and kept rubbing against her teeth it wasn't a good feeling for me. Anyways she is a gem in Ginza because she is always find ways to improve her service from feedbacks. Because whenever I am able to see her there is always something new about her.
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hows Rebecca looking these days? is she still in great shape? Or has she added Covid weight due to the long lockdown?
    Last I saw her before lockdown she looked good. Im keen for a revisit soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Hows Rebecca looking these days? is she still in great shape? Or has she added Covid weight due to the long lockdown?
    Last I saw her before lockdown she looked good. Im keen for a revisit soon.
    She still looks amazing, even through lockdown she is still looking great. No belly or excess fat from lockdown! Maybe a bit bigger ass to play with