I had the pleasure of seeing the legendary Rebecca at Empire this week and can say that she’s in my opinion, the best root in Sydney. There are so many 5 star reviews of her on this board and you can add another one. Her fame and status are totally justified.

Talk about 10/10 for customer service! She just goes beyond normal punter expectations as we’ve been conditioned to accepting lousy service elsewhere. She’s just totally fkn awesome and amazing and I’m still grinning a few days later.

She’s such a friendly, pleasant girl who goes out of her way to ensure the punter is happy. When I thanked her profusely for her mind blowing performance, she said that’s just her normal service for everyone.

She’s a beautiful girl with long blonde/ brown hair and impeccable makeup. Smoking hot, tanned beach body, lovely ass and pussy and a set of nice C cups. I think they are fakes, but almost imperceptible as they have been done so well, no doubt by a top surgeon in Korea. She has a neatly trimmed pussy - sort of like a landing strip

She came in wearing a black lingerie set and then the show started. Showered together, unlimited DFK, unlimited BBBJ, DD, DATY, and endless positions before CIM. She kept asking me what I liked and nothing is too hard for her. What a positive attitude! She’s so sexy, it took some effort for me not to blow my load in 1 minute. I spent ages just eating her ass. LOL

She works 3-4 days a week and said on warm days she’s always at the beach. I asked if it’s for sunbathing and she said no, just for lying in the shade and listening to music. Yes, Asian girls don’t like to get too dark. LOL.

Punters here routinely spend $600, $800 or even $1000 on a 1hour session with chicks on E&B. I ask just how much better would that be? Three times better than Rebecca? No way

So my top three roots in Sydney are:

1. Rebecca at Empire
2. Nicole at 42G
3. Lena at Marlenes (no BBBJ/CIM)