Thread: Kate - faultless service

Banned

Kate - faultless service

Had four punts this week and on this particular day I wasn’t in the mood for FS and nor did I want just a normal rub and tug. So the Renwick dragon tendon bullshit massage was it. I swore I wouldn’t be going to this rip-off joint again, but I really wanted to see Kate so went out to Leichhardt. LOL. Resistance is useless sometimes.

Kate is an Indonesian/Chinese girl from Solo in central Java. She has absolutely perfect English and is saving up to pay for a masters degree in physiology. Smart girl who has good conversation skills

Kate has blonde hair now and has a slightly curvy body, with a nice set of natural C jugs. Pussy is clean shaven and she has a firm ass.

Service was excellent from Kate. The standard five part routine seems rather mechanical now after so many visits. Massage, body slide, dragon tendon crap, prostate massage and then hand job finish.

You can’t really touch her pussy apart from the top and she clenched her butt cheeks so you couldn’t access the back. You can touch her tits, but she wanted a tip for allowing sucking. Pass on that. Some girls here allow tit sucking and pussy and ass touching for free.

Kate wore a mask for the full duration of the service. It’s her choice, but I found it annoying as I couldn’t see her face. Can’t comment on whether she’s pretty or not. Shit, we are at 80% vaccine rate, so at what point will MLs ditch the mask? She wasn’t wearing a face shield, so my jizz could have potentially hit her in the eye as she wanked me off. Talk about risk. Tiffany did not ask to see my vaccination passport nor did I have to sign in.

Faultless service from Kate, but nothing special to warrant a return visit. I’m just over this DT service LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Had four punts this week and on this particular day I wasn’t in the mood for FS and nor did I want just a normal rub and tug. So the Renwick dragon tendon bullshit massage was it. I swore I wouldn’t be going to this rip-off joint again, but I really wanted to see Kate so went out to Leichhardt. LOL. Resistance is useless sometimes.

Kate is an Indonesian/Chinese girl from Solo in central Java. She has absolutely perfect English and is saving up to pay for a masters degree in physiology. Smart girl who has good conversation skills

Kate has blonde hair now and has a slightly curvy body, with a nice set of natural C jugs. Pussy is clean shaven and she has a firm ass.

Service was excellent from Kate. The standard five part routine seems rather mechanical now after so many visits. Massage, body slide, dragon tendon crap, prostate massage and then hand job finish.

You can’t really touch her pussy apart from the top and she clenched her butt cheeks so you couldn’t access the back. You can touch her tits, but she wanted a tip for allowing sucking. Pass on that. Some girls here allow tit sucking and pussy and ass touching for free.

Kate wore a mask for the full duration of the service. It’s her choice, but I found it annoying as I couldn’t see her face. Can’t comment on whether she’s pretty or not. Shit, we are at 80% vaccine rate, so at what point will MLs ditch the mask? She wasn’t wearing a face shield, so my jizz could have potentially hit her in the eye as she wanked me off. Talk about risk. Tiffany did not ask to see my vaccination passport nor did I have to sign in.

Faultless service from Kate, but nothing special to warrant a return visit. I’m just over this DT service LOL
    Thanks for posting will give her a miss that’s for sure

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post

Thank you for your comment darling. Due to current covid situation, wearing mask is mandatory that keep both of us safe, which on the bright side creates mysteriousness and fun environment for people with mask kink. DT service not only is pleasant but also good for the health of your sexual system that allows you to stay harder and have sex for longer. Obviously, it is up to your personal choice but having your system serviced regularly is as important as having your car serviced so that it can run fir a longer time in the future. Looking forward to see you next time.
    Kate
    Last edited by ladyau; 22-10-2021 at 03:02 PM.