Im the guy who always goes for 1 hour sessions when i first see the wl/ml.
My go to massage place know i like to extend from my initial booking.
So i could sometimes just message them while in the session and tell them i want to extend my session.
I always ask if the girl is okay with extending. And usually theyre fine with it, unless its close to the time when they go home

Had tried maybe around 15 wl/mls. Ended up going back and booking girls who i felt were great sessions for a few more 1 hr bookings and even mylti hour ones.

Only had a few of them where i felt like i wasted my money on the 1 hr punt, and couldve just booked and tried the girl for 30mins first.
But then again, i realize that if i did enjoy the punt, 30 mins would be way too short.
Plus, most of the times, the good ladies are too busy and you cant just extend mid-session.

So my question for punters.
How long do you usually book a girl if its the first time seeing her?
We can differentiate between mamasan/papasan recommendations based on your previous bookings, reviews here and there, from lineup with no reviews, new girl in the shop, etc.

And a followup, how do you manage your session and time?
Maybe based on how you want or based on what the lady allows.
Read a few reviews where the girl just does bbbj for most if not all the session, or just daty, etc.

I find that most wls you know if youre in a bad session in the first few minutes of the session. But ive also heard some girls do warm up during the session or when you see them again.

For mls, i only realize that the session is bad after the part 2 starts.
And part 2 starts depending on a few things, if i can wait, if the massage is super bad, when the ml decides its time to flip, etc.
But i do find its usually half of the session is massage and then they start part 2.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk