Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Short vs long session/bookings

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Short vs long session/bookings

Im the guy who always goes for 1 hour sessions when i first see the wl/ml.
    My go to massage place know i like to extend from my initial booking.
    So i could sometimes just message them while in the session and tell them i want to extend my session.
    I always ask if the girl is okay with extending. And usually theyre fine with it, unless its close to the time when they go home

Had tried maybe around 15 wl/mls. Ended up going back and booking girls who i felt were great sessions for a few more 1 hr bookings and even mylti hour ones.

Only had a few of them where i felt like i wasted my money on the 1 hr punt, and couldve just booked and tried the girl for 30mins first.
    But then again, i realize that if i did enjoy the punt, 30 mins would be way too short.
    Plus, most of the times, the good ladies are too busy and you cant just extend mid-session.

So my question for punters.
    How long do you usually book a girl if its the first time seeing her?
    We can differentiate between mamasan/papasan recommendations based on your previous bookings, reviews here and there, from lineup with no reviews, new girl in the shop, etc.

And a followup, how do you manage your session and time?
    Maybe based on how you want or based on what the lady allows.
    Read a few reviews where the girl just does bbbj for most if not all the session, or just daty, etc.

I find that most wls you know if youre in a bad session in the first few minutes of the session. But ive also heard some girls do warm up during the session or when you see them again.

For mls, i only realize that the session is bad after the part 2 starts.
    And part 2 starts depending on a few things, if i can wait, if the massage is super bad, when the ml decides its time to flip, etc.
    But i do find its usually half of the session is massage and then they start part 2.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've started avoiding 1 hr with an ml I've never seen before unless already reviewed. Either 30 or 45.

I'd rather leave wanting more and keen to go back than be looking forward to the end halfway thru the session and regretting my choice

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dundersyd1 View Post
    I've started avoiding 1 hr with an ml I've never seen before unless already reviewed. Either 30 or 45.

I'd rather leave wanting more and keen to go back than be looking forward to the end halfway thru the session and regretting my choice
    That’s a good point you make there. I used to go with the full hour no matter what. But there’s definitely been first visits of an ML where I regretted it the moment I lied down.

I’d say stick to the sweet spot of 45 min. But regs, as always 60mins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think 1 hour these days is too risky if you have never seen the lady before and don't have intel that she is good. 45 mins can sometimes be a bit too long too. I think if trying someone for the very first time it's always better to do a taster and if she is really so good that you wanted longer you can just book to see her another time

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I find 45 minutes to be the sweet spot for an ML, plenty of time for both parts on the first meeting. Anything from there is up to how much you enjoyed it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I forgot to add.
    But my main reason for going the full hour even on first sessions is "i only have to add a little more" to the payment

Not really sure if its a bad mindset

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I tend to prefer 45 min, though i suspect many girls prefer 30 minutes as that maximises their pay.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Used to start with 1 hour punts but have come to realise that 30 mins is enough to determine if a WL/ML is worth a repeat.

If seeing the ML for the first time in a place where I've never been before, my sweet spot is 45min (few regrets here and there) but 30 might be too short for ML in my opinion.
    However, when seeing a WL for the first time, 30 min is probably a safe bet. At times even if the lady has good reviews, they might either be having a bad day or tired and booking for 1Hr which is filled with regret might not be worth it. If over time you are comfortable with the WL and a regular then 45/60/90mins (whatever floats your boat mate!)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have done the 60 min for a new ML but have gone to 30 in case she's a dud

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I guess typically 30 min pricing is just a bit over galf of the 1 hr price.

Maybe it really is ideal to ount wuth 30mins for a first session.

But how do you guys manage those 30mins?

I know some people enjoy part 1 or even the transition between oart 1 and 2.

For my 1 hr bookings with mls, they usually do 30mins massage. Ive only had 1 ml who did 45 min massage out of the 1 hr session .

Ive also had sessions with ml who either they just skip the part 1 or i just do the extras first or atop them in the middle of their part 1.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i punt infrequently but i tend to go for RNT 90 mins. i like a nice long part 1 and part 2.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    90 mins and infrequent punts?

Do you do 90 min sessions even when seeing the girl for the first time?

Ive had girls who wants extras at least per hour paid, even if you only finish once for multi hiur sessions and not do extras for the other ones. Usually its for the oopular ones that are typically fully booked.

Ive also had girls that price it depending on what extras you availed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    90 mins and infrequent punts?

Do you do 90 min sessions even when seeing the girl for the first time?
    yes. it is called a punt after all.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Ive had girls who wants extras at least per hour paid, even if you only finish once for multi hiur sessions and not do extras for the other ones. Usually its for the oopular ones that are typically fully booked.

Ive also had girls that price it depending on what extras you availed.
    yeah, sometimes an extra that would be normally $50 is $80 over 90 mins, which is fair enough i guess. for most of my punts the price includes extras e.g. at renwick

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been trying between 1 hour and 30 min for a while, but ended up settling with the 45 min booking. I believe is the best balance, 30 min is too short either to see if the WL and I click or to really enjoy it if we do click. 1 hour its just a waste if we don't click and I always end up leaving before the 60 mim mark.

If I'm having a great session than extending over the 45 min is usually an option, only have running into trouble once when she had already another booking.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    45 mins to an hour.
    depends how long it takes to handle your business without the rush of the bell sounding hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I mean if its just getting me off, i could easily be in and out in less than 10mins.

But i usually stop the ml/wl when im getting close.
    Let the climax die down for a minute or two, then continue again.

Only had a couple of mls who said something or asked why, when i stopped them. Usually they know its either i feel too good or theyre doing something i didnt like.

One specific ml, which i was seeing for the first time and it was her first week in the shop. She was beautiful andi just couldnt help but ask about her extras just a few minutes when she came in the room.

Was happy she offered fs, i was thinking i hit the jqckpot. Although, her price a tad higher than ither fs girls in the shop.
    Doing my mental math, i realized my cash on hand was short as i didnt expect fs. Luckily she was okay with a bank transfer .

10-15mins in the session, including negotiations and hh
    J, touching, one or two times i stopped her hj as i was getting close. she just wanted to hop on me at that time.

Told her to take it easy as i need to let my climax die down a bit and i wanted to enjoy her a bit more.

Then she goes and says, that she wont do that for the whole hour.
    Just the attitude made me not feel like enjoying the session.
    Decided to just fuck her and cum asap so i can maybe try her massage.

Sadly her massage wasnt even worth remembering, maybe its just cause the extras part were so bad.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    45 min is the best no question

Banned
    One ML told me she preferred shorter bookings in order to get more tips ($50). Anyway, 30 minutes goes too quickly. Just find 45 minutes or 1 hour is better when I'm in no hurry to go anywhere afterwards.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thats what ive been told as well. Shorter bookings = more possible bookings = more money.

But i guess theyre still okay with long bookings if theyre not usually getting booked for that duration and amount.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast