Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: After-report removal?

Senior Member(無間使者)

After-report removal?

I had a recent after-report thread removed.

It detailed a recent experience in a well-known (notorious?) shop where the WL took a break halfway through to smoke ice, and offered me some (I declined btw).

It was a pretty rough experience, not one I'm keen to repeat. I thought my account could serve as a warning to other punters, this is a very dirty, rough and nasty shop. Go at your own risk.

Clearly after-reports like this breach some kind of rule, but I'm not sure why since I didn't receive any feedback.

Do after-reports frequently get removed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Weird MisterWhippy, I read your report too... can't find it now.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    I had a recent after-report thread removed.

It detailed a recent experience in a well-known (notorious?) shop where the WL took a break halfway through to smoke ice, and offered me some (I declined btw).

It was a pretty rough experience, not one I'm keen to repeat. I thought my account could serve as a warning to other punters, this is a very dirty, rough and nasty shop. Go at your own risk.

Clearly after-reports like this breach some kind of rule, but I'm not sure why since I didn't receive any feedback.

Do after-reports frequently get removed?
    Wow that’s disgraceful man, I wish I read it so I don’t ever go there

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On the other hand, I am wondering how can I remove my own content.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't care personally about other people's recreational substances, but I guess you could say I was posting about criminal behavior in a public forum. Maybe that's it?

Or maybe it's because this forum has a relationship with the shops, maybe someone asked that the post be removed?

Wish I knew, I feel someone should say something without breaking the rules.

I don't care personally about other people's recreational substances, but I guess you could say I was posting about criminal behavior in a public forum. Maybe that's it?

Or maybe it's because this forum has a relationship with the shops, maybe someone asked that the post be removed?

Of course it will be removed ! Most probably from the request of the person or shop’s request. Moreover, unsubstantiated allegations are not allowed on this forum, if you’re telling the truth and are really concerned about the practice, talk to crime stoppers, not here.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned

They could be performing human sacrifices but if they are advertisers on this forum you are wasting your time complaining........

Banned
    An unfavorable report I made on a Colombian girl at Newtown Baby Massage was also removed. They are an influential sponsor, so can make things happen. This is not a forum for unbiased, honest reporting. As long as you keep writing excellent reports, shop owners and those on this board with vested interests are happy. Too bad about the truth

When you write a less than favourable review on a girl, shop owners will bump up previous good reviews (some from the archives) so the bad one is drowned out. Look at what Ladyau from Renwick did today

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read your review and am really grateful you put it up there, Thanks for that and for taking one for the team, it sounded like an "interesting" experience.

I've had a few less than favourable reviews taken down too. Goes to show that you can't always believe what you read on the internet, let alone this forum!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I read your report and while it sounds legit from similar experiences I've had there the comments about that sort of behaviour are always going to be taken down

Coming from a dodgybastard !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Adios muchachos! 👋

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Maybe PM those who are interested on knowing who it was. I didn't see the post but I would like to know where it was to avoid in the future.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Respect to you for sharing bro, to stand up and call out what is not right takes courage.

I suggest once deleted just re-post, as long as you make sure you keep within the rules of forum.

Thank you for taking a bullet for the team so others can dodge.

The worst experience for me are drug users, fake nationality, time cheats and stinkin fishy pussy lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Look at what Ladyau from Renwick did today
    what did she do?

are you talking about this?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...42#post2250742

kate responded politely to your semi-positive review, doesn't look dodgy. looks like a sign of a good shop to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I read the OP's review before its deletion. I have to say that I found Bro Whippy's choice of words quite humorous, and I enjoyed reading it, not so much about the process but the way he expressed his reaction to the situation.

However I can see that it touches a sensitive nerve, in particular that of the advertiser's. I guess censorship is everywhere you look, just a matter of degree.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    what did she do?

are you talking about this?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...42#post2250742

kate responded politely to your semi-positive review, doesn't look dodgy. looks like a sign of a good shop to me.
    Just annoying when shops take over the AR section and bump up reports and advertise their services. AR section should be for punters. Shops have their own section called “Girl and Shop Info”.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just annoying when shops take over the AR section and bump up reports and advertise their services. AR section should be for punters. Shops have their own section called “Girl and Shop Info”.
    Yes, I agree, of late it's becoming more and more frequent in the AR section with duplicate posts. Shouldn't they be posting in the “Girl and Shop Info” ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I also agree. Little annoying you try looking for the new post in the review thread and there is the shop add.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by fud View Post
    Yes, I agree, of late it's becoming more and more frequent in the AR section with duplicate posts. Shouldn't they be posting in the “Girl and Shop Info” ?
    If they do have one, mostly everyone is going to check out the after report section.
    So shops will post their ads here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast