Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
what did she do?

are you talking about this?

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...42#post2250742

kate responded politely to your semi-positive review, doesn't look dodgy. looks like a sign of a good shop to me.
It’s not a dodgy shop and from a purely mechanical delivery point of view, Kate’s service was excellent and faultless. Just followed the script. Not a cent more and not a cent less. And bang on 60 minutes. The review was positive.

I was just bemused that she wanted a tip for allowing tit sucking. I had already paid $160, and she wants more money? Many girls offer little things like that to ensure the customer returns. No big deal.

If she was going to quote me Covid regulations regarding masks, perhaps she should have also checked my vaccination status and asked me to sign in. Nope, no compliance there.

Tomes have been written about the dragon tendon bullshit on this forum. Just about any Chinese GILF in Chatswood RnTs will do the DT crap free of charge. It doesn’t need to be given a life of its own like at Renwick. I would think MLs are taught proper groin massage and so called “knot removal at the base of the cock” at massage school in China. Under Renwick’s $160 package fee, $40 is for the DT massage and prostate service. Hence my term “rip off”.

BTW, the response was written by Tiffany, not Kate. Only Tiffany calls her customers “darling.” LOL