Thread: Luna to the moon and back

Luna to the moon and back

So something different today.

Decided to try this place after about 3 years.

I booked for a different girl but she called in sick. No problem, had a line up of 3. Luna looked fine and young, she had a cheeky smile so I picked her.

Went upstairs to room 5, she's sexy, all natural body with real Cs. English is not the best but it's not an issue.

In the shower she cleaned me well then stated to BBBJ. She has a slow and sensual technique that I love. She took her time.

I booked an hour so she asked me "sex 2 times?". I'm like "no, just once". She's like "okay, I go slow". That she did, she kelp me interested and hard for the whole session.

Not into DFK and a little bit of DATY in 69.

She does the Nali thing where she shows and plays with her pussy while BBBJ. She took her pussy juice and was running my nipples, nice visuals. She has a little bit on hair in a triangle but the rest is clean. A nice pussy to look at and she uses the mirrors well so to give you a view of that sweet pussy. I was enjoying it. She licked and sucked for almost 30 minutes.

She put the condom on with her mouth and told me to get on top. She's a pretty girl. Not in traditional sense but I found her quite attractive and young looking. Her body is near perfect, no stretch marks around her ass and nice legs.

I was ready to cum so I asked if she does CIM. I don't think she understood me but she agreed. She took the condom off and said oh I know what you want. It wasn't a real CIM, more of a CIM/HJ while she was licking by balls but still felt good.

She gave me a nice massage for about 10 minutes, then cleaned me in the shower.

All in all a good punt and I wouldn't mind seeing her again because I like her BBBJ skills and she's a pretty girl.

I checked in and yes it says Sakura 57 but Kyoto is being refurbished.

Not sure how you'd explain that to your partner Screenshot_20211023-115228__01.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Nice review.
    Just wonder what nationally is she ?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post

I booked for a different girl but she called in sick. No problem, had a line up of 3. Luna looked fine and young, she had a cheeky smile so I picked her.

Went upstairs to room 5, she's sexy, all natural body with real Cs. English is not the best but it's not an issue.

In the shower she cleaned me well then stated to BBBJ. She has a slow and sensual technique that I love. She took her time.

I booked an hour so she asked me "sex 2 times?". I'm like "no, just once". She's like "okay, I go slow". That she did, she kelp me interested and hard for the whole session.

She does the Nali thing where she shows and plays with her pussy while BBBJ. She took her pussy juice and was running my nipples, nice visuals. She has a little bit on hair in a triangle but the rest is clean. A nice pussy to look at and she uses the mirrors well so to give you a view of that sweet pussy. I was enjoying it. She licked and sucked for almost 30 minutes.

She put the condom on with her mouth and told me to get on top. She's a pretty girl. Not in traditional sense but I found her quite attractive and young looking. Her body is near perfect, no stretch marks around her ass and nice legs.

I was ready to cum so I asked if she does CIM. I don't think she understood me but she agreed. She took the condom off and said oh I know what you want. It wasn't a real CIM, more of a CIM/HJ while she was licking by balls but still felt good.

All in all a good punt and I wouldn't mind seeing her again because I like her BBBJ skills and she's a pretty girl.

Not sure how you'd explain that to your partner Screenshot_20211023-115228__01.jpg

Nice review bro. She's the same Luna that use to work at Ginza. I wrote a AR on her a while back. Exactly the same experience. Doesn't do DATY. The pussy thing is gel. She's done it with me twice before at Ginza. Sleight of hand with the gel but I caught it.

Other than that quite good. Always moving and always making sure you're looked after.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Nice review.
    Just wonder what nationally is she ?
    My favourite, a girl from Sichuan province.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Nice review bro. She's the same Luna that use to work at Ginza. I wrote a AR on her a while back. Exactly the same experience. Doesn't do DATY. The pussy thing is gel. She's done it with me twice before at Ginza. Sleight of hand with the gel but I caught it.

Other than that quite good. Always moving and always making sure you're looked after.
    Haha that gel, yes I tasted it while the short time I did DATY.

Nice review bro.
    A question, what was the taste of the gel? It happened to me that one of the Japanese ml I visited was juicy under during daty. It tasted like fish

Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Nice review bro.
    A question, what was the taste of the gel? It happened to me that one of the Japanese ml I visited was juicy under during daty. It tasted like fish
    It's not too bad, a bit like mouth wash.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Hahaha to be honest the first time I genuinely thought she was wet. A good ego boost for me (hence in my original AR I thought I made her wet lol).

Second time I saw it. Was really quick. Likes she's really good at it. The constant moving around by her from bbbj and then cat bath makes it that you don't notice the quick dip into the gel/lube. Anyway nice petite girl.

Hahaha to be honest the first time I genuinely thought she was wet. A good ego boost for me (hence in my original AR I thought I made her wet lol).

Second time I saw it. Was really quick. Likes she's really good at it. The constant moving around by her from bbbj and then cat bath makes it that you don't notice the quick dip into the gel/lube. Anyway nice petite girl.
    I thought so too

I have to admit it was hot, she knows how to visually please that's for sure.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I thought so too

I have to admit it was hot, she knows how to visually please that's for sure.

Want to start punting again but just don't like how busy it is right now. Don't want to sit in a room with like 5-8 dudes while waiting for a girl that might of already been fucked 10 times today.

Has it been really busy in Kyoto? Interested to see how busy 42G gets tomorrow when they reopen.

Want to start punting again but just don't like how busy it is right now. Don't want to sit in a room with like 5-8 dudes while waiting for a girl that might of already been fucked 10 times today.

Has it been really busy in Kyoto? Interested to see how busy 42G gets tomorrow when they reopen.
    I booked for Saturday 12pm at Kyoto and I was the only one there in the waiting room. The 3 girls I saw in the lineup were fresh.

Haha, already made my bookings at N5 for this week, got in early and it's back to BAU.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I booked for Saturday 12pm at Kyoto and I was the only one there in the waiting room. The 3 girls I saw in the lineup were fresh.

Haha, already made my bookings at N5 for this week, got in early and it's back to BAU.

Looking forward to your fresh post-lockdown AR or comments.😀

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Looking forward to your fresh post-lockdown AR or comments.
    Haha thanks, yes should have something this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoto206 View Post
    Thanks Riff888 for your review and Luna is on today 12pm-1am at 57 Reservoir St, Surry Hills
    I will see her again soon
    Also would like to try other girls there.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Haha what showmanship

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan69 View Post
    Nice review bro.
    Taste like fish... That sounds more like discharge than lube or even normal pussy juice.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried, verified, pretty and with a flavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Tried, verified, pretty and with a flavour.
    Thanks Rahul for your feedback, Luna back again tomorrow!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nice review! Will definitely try her soon 🔜

Luna is at Sakura 57 today 29/12/21 (Wed)
    1pm-1am
    Popular good service girl, book now!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au