So something different today.

Decided to try this place after about 3 years.

I booked for a different girl but she called in sick. No problem, had a line up of 3. Luna looked fine and young, she had a cheeky smile so I picked her.

Went upstairs to room 5, she's sexy, all natural body with real Cs. English is not the best but it's not an issue.

In the shower she cleaned me well then stated to BBBJ. She has a slow and sensual technique that I love. She took her time.

I booked an hour so she asked me "sex 2 times?". I'm like "no, just once". She's like "okay, I go slow". That she did, she kelp me interested and hard for the whole session.

Not into DFK and a little bit of DATY in 69.

She does the Nali thing where she shows and plays with her pussy while BBBJ. She took her pussy juice and was running my nipples, nice visuals. She has a little bit on hair in a triangle but the rest is clean. A nice pussy to look at and she uses the mirrors well so to give you a view of that sweet pussy. I was enjoying it. She licked and sucked for almost 30 minutes.

She put the condom on with her mouth and told me to get on top. She's a pretty girl. Not in traditional sense but I found her quite attractive and young looking. Her body is near perfect, no stretch marks around her ass and nice legs.

I was ready to cum so I asked if she does CIM. I don't think she understood me but she agreed. She took the condom off and said oh I know what you want. It wasn't a real CIM, more of a CIM/HJ while she was licking by balls but still felt good.

She gave me a nice massage for about 10 minutes, then cleaned me in the shower.

All in all a good punt and I wouldn't mind seeing her again because I like her BBBJ skills and she's a pretty girl.

I checked in and yes it says Sakura 57 but Kyoto is being refurbished.

Not sure how you'd explain that to your partner Screenshot_20211023-115228__01.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk