Person's Name : JC
Establishment : 57 Reservoir St, Surry hills, NSW
Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.sakura57.com.au
Phone :0411 666 757
Rates : Diamond 30mins $150
Size/shape : size 7
Nationality or Ethnicity : Korean
Services Provided : Diamond service

I haven't been with any working girls for almost 4 months since the lockdown started. Finally shops reopened this week and I need to get my blue balls fixed. I chose Korean girl JC of Sakura57 as my first girl to see as I've read some good reviews on her from my friends. I booked her 30 mins in the afternoon and popped in. As I handed $150 cash to the reception girl, I saw a curvaceous girl passing by in a tight black lace dress. She was gorgeous. I was wondering who she was as I never saw her before in Sakura57.

I waited for JC in room 5 upstairs. 2 mins later, the girl I just met downstairs came in. how lucky I was. lol... Her silver stilettos made the sexy clicking sound when walking on the timber floor. After some small talks, we undressed quickly and got into the shower. Nothing special in the shower. We dried off ourselves quickly. Then she suddenly gave me a nice bbbj to kick off the session. When I was standing on the floor, she suddenly got on all fours on the bed and started to suck my cock. The view in the mirror of her delicious big ass and the right curves on her body aroused me more than the bbbj itself. I became rock hard. I grabbed her E cup boobs and squeezed her big ass. I got onto the bed and enjoyed a long DFK with her. When she lay down on her back, I found her breasts settled to the sides, which means they are natural. I held her boobs to taste her nipples and kissed all the way down to her pussy. It was well shaved. Just a little triangle bush left. To her surprise, I raised her legs and spent a few minutes eating her ass. I'm an ass guy. I licked her asshole along with the delicious butt cheeks...

I asked her to turn over for some doggy. She did after dommed me up. JC's pussy was so fkn tight. I don't know why every Korean girl I've been with was so tight. I pounded her from behind for a few minutes before I asked her to lie down for some missionary. Maybe because I hit her G-spot by this position she made a lot of sex noises and I could feel the vaginal contractions. This made me reach climax quickly.

We had a brief talk about each other's lives. She is a party girl and likes drinking. Face-wise is average level. But unlike other Korean girls, JC looks like she hasn't got cosmetic surgery. She's a passionate girl with good service. Her only flaw is that she cannot do CIM. If you like natural big boobs and lovely ass, JC is a must try.

YMMV