Person's Name :Cherry

Establishment :Chatswood 350

Date of Visit : December 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://chatswood350.com/cherry/

Phone : 8065 1990

Hours of Business : 10 till late every Friday and Saturday

Rates : $150 for the hour

Size/shape : 170 cm tall barefoot so really tall in heels, attractive, b cups, shaved puss, strong firm legs

Nationality or Ethnicity :MLC and Japanese

Services Provided BBBJ with balls sucking, 69, cowgirl, side saddle, missionary

Value for money/recommend? :Yes/Yes

My experience/comments : I ventured over to 350 without a booking and it was very busy with all girls taken so I had a chat to Helen about who is on etc.

She said to try Cherry when free so I go and move my car after our talk to avoid a fine and Cherry was ready when I walked back in and she is very tall in heels, say 180 cm.

Cherry is a happy girl and grabs my hand and leads me to the front room and I shower and gave her a nice hug and lifted her up on my waist and kissing neck and boobs and grabbing nice firm bum.

We are next to a large mirror and Cherry is bending down looking at my cock and she has a really nice bum and long strong legs and she is now sucking my cock side on while bending.

I am only half way to start and it quickly grew and Cherry is now commenting on my cock size and seems to be getting very horny making these whimpering sounds many times through the session.

I think that she genuinely likes fucking as she comes from a massage shop over the other side of Sydney and still does days there and she now has me fully hard and gets on her knees and engulfs me almost all the way in.

We lay down and she is now doing the catbath and nipple sucking and then sucking cock and she was doing some really nice balls sucking then back to cock a few times also licking around.

The sucking was going for almost ten minutes and she says she is going to deep throat my cock and got almost all the way until I could feel her throat closing in on the head.

Her sucking is really nice and deep and it felt really good with variation of depth and twisting as she went up and down and also the whimpering sexy sounds she was making.

Next up Cherry turns around and asked me to lick her shaved snatch 69 and she adjusted to suit so I am not straining to reach her as she is tall and she is sucking cock and balls and really going off.

She obviously loves being licked so I kept this going for five minutes until she was vibrating and shuddering and sucking balls and cock.

I suggested some side saddle so we lay there and her pussy is pretty tight and she is immediately reacting quite strongly to me fucking her slowly and we are looking in the big side mirror.

I just enjoyed it watching her reactions and she is telling me it feels good and I am fuck number one etc. and I am mixing angles and speeds and had legs open and going slow with deep thrusts.

We kept this up for more than ten minutes and then Cherry wants to get on top and fuck me cowgirl and she starts off slow and is very horny and crying out and then she is increasing the pace.

I am now being fucked very hard and fast going up and down and slamming into me with slapping sounds and then sitting upright pivoting back and forth maintaining pressure on my cock.

I have not been fucked this hard for a long while and it felt good with her tight pussy and I was getting close to losing it a few times and she is really hammering me from above.

This was nearly ten minutes and then I suggest missionary to finish as we are 15 minutes left on the clock so I enter her on top and I just wanted to go slow and make love to her.

Cherry was very receptive and she really loved this sensual slow fucking with me on top holding her close whispering sexy stuff to her and it was very enjoyable because the taller girls are very nice to fuck mish.

So after five minutes slow fucking we are approaching close to time so I said I am going to fuck you hard and fast and Cherry nodded and I fucking went for it as I doubt I could hold back any longer.

I just elevated up and hammered that sexy girl for a couple of minutes and we are both crying out and had a huge cum finish together holding tight at the end.

After I got my breath back we lay together and she said I am a very good fuck and she really enjoyed and so did I and we just lay there close and talked for five minutes.