Thread: Venus - Amazing time

Senior Member(無間使者)

Venus - Amazing time

After reading all the positive reviews of Venus I decided to make a booking since i was out that part of town tonight. Arrived at reception, got directed to my room and made myself comfortable.

In walks in Venus wearing a cute see through black number with a g string underneath. Dyed blonde hair and distinct european facial features but with a noticeable chinese accent as noted here previously. Cute, I like! Comes over for an intro hug and kiss, we make small talk, hop into the shower and get cleaned up with some kissing thrown in.

Rd 1
    Onto the bed, lie on my stomach, catbath starts and her tongue work is a combination of pleasureable and ticklish which i don't mind. Flip over and we start getting into more DFK before she moves her way down to my member and starts BBBJ. She asks whether i like it soft or hard and to be honest... i don't actually know! I think i mumbled soft and she continued blowing me as i started to gently hold her head and we settle into a rhythm before i finish with a tremendous CIM which felt fan-fucking-tastic!

Rd 2
    Venus hops on over to the sink to brush her teeth and then offers me a massage. I'm not really a massage guy so i encouraged her to relax and lie next to me while we cuddled and chatted. We'd talk, then share a kiss. talk some more then share a slightly more passionate kiss and before i knew it - despite my advancing age and body - i was rock hard again. Some BBBJ to kick off proceedings, dommed up before i spun her around for some doggy. She has a fantastic butt and the way she leans back and just rests her legs and ass on you as she locks in for doggy is a tell tale sign this is going to be a good ride. Dior is similar in this respect. Not too low, not too high, and not too far forward that you can't position yourself upright to pound away. So i'm enjoying her pussy wrapped snugly around my cock - either my cock was bigger than usual because i was in the mood, her pussy was tight, or a combination of both - i didn't last long before i yelped out another climax and collapsed onto the bed.

So at this point about 35mins had passed and i'd had two amazing shots. What a session!

Rd 3 (kinda)
    We cuddle up post climax again for some chit chat and DFK mixed in and i decided to enjoy her natural boobs for a bit before sliding down and eating her out for a good 10mins. I don't think i brought her to climax but she seemed to be enjoying it all the same - I came back up for more DFK and told her there's no way i can do round 3. But as the DFK continued I realised my cock is now hard again, so let's see where this goes. Straight on with the dom, start in mish for a bit, switch to doggy to enjoy that butt and her curves again, but i could tell there was no way I could finish a 3rd time so we finished up as the warning bell rang, got cleaned up and dressed.

A hug and a kiss, a promise to visit again to eat that gorgeous pussy out for longer to watch her squirm and moan away, and i walk out of the room a happy punter.

Venus is a sweetheart and aims to please. YMMV as always, but I felt like we clicked really well from the start and as a result enjoyed one of my best sessions. And i've had the good fortune of enjoying plenty of memorable sessions. Return visit definitely on the cards

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great review. Thanks for sharing.

Her photos look amazing. Are they pretty accurate?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This girl is on my bucket list...too many hot girls at Ginza!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    lol bro talk about necroing, not certain if she is still there, definitely not on roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dought View Post
    Great review. Thanks for sharing.

Her photos look amazing. Are they pretty accurate?
    Her photos make her look more Chinese, whereas in person she has more Russian/European features.

Body shape is pretty accurate. She's not a stick figure, not fat, but has really sexy curves and natural boobs which i prefer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by masacuph View Post
    lol bro talk about necroing, not certain if she is still there, definitely not on roster
    Doesn't look like she's on roster today but if you're interested i suggest you keep a look out over the coming days. She did mention she was going to take a few weeks off over xmas to travel interstate and relax

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damn ... she looks and sounds amazing!