Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who provides best pussy slide

Senior Member(無間使者)

Who provides best pussy slide

Hi Punting Gang

I am looking for WL's or ML's who provide best B2B and pussy slides, I had few in rotation but they have all quit nor stuck over sees, any pointers are appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Hi Punting Gang

I am looking for WL's or ML's who provide best B2B and pussy slides, I had few in rotation but they have all quit nor stuck over sees, any pointers are appreciated.
    K Rebecca at Ginza Empire and it's more than just a slide.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any out in the western suburbs that you could recommend?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    K Rebecca at Ginza Empire and it's more than just a slide.

I second this... bro Riff888 hit the nail on the head with K Rebecca.. she is just amazing and I really wouldn't bother to see anyone else for the most amazing "slide"
    Good luck trying to book her though, her popularity is well deserved but I have managed to book her a couple of times.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone accidentally slipped bare back with pussy slide. This is the only thing stopping me from trying it lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by pingers View Post
    Has anyone accidentally slipped bare back with pussy slide. This is the only thing stopping me from trying it lol
    I've seen her many times and am a regular, she does not do that.

She doesn't need to as her service carries just as much weight.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Your dick would have to be the size of a Pinky for it to slide in to any pussy from a pussyslide bro

Me it's the visual aspect and Rebecca knows how to give you the best views possible.

She'll ask you to hold your cock up then do a vertical slide, then turn around and do the reverse.

She has a nice tight pussy.

She also likes to keep your cum in her mouth and show you how much you came.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Only if the WL want to slipped it in. With pro WL they can control whether to let it slip in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Only if the WL want to slipped it in. With pro WL they can control whether to let it slip in.

I thought they only did that to Guy's who they have feeling for and not just any old customer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I reckon there isn't too much difference between a full on pussy slide and bare back when it comes to gonarehea and herpes

Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    She also likes to keep your cum in her mouth and show you how much you came.
    God damn lollolololol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    omg lol im just imaging that in my head right now hahaha so funny

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamez11 View Post
    I reckon there isn't too much difference between a full on pussy slide and bare back when it comes to gonarehea and herpes
    There actually is a big difference, the eye of your penis does not go inside, so no bacteria can make its way into the urethra.. Herpes different story, but it's very very common, so hard to avoid, unless you choose celibacy..

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Herpes is common? Sounds scary.
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    There actually is a big difference, the eye of your penis does not go inside, so no bacteria can make its way into the urethra.. Herpes different story, but it's very very common, so hard to avoid, unless you choose celibacy..
    The pussy secretions/fluids "inside" is going to be similar to "outside" in terms of bacteria. A "full on" pussy slide will expose the punters urethra to the same bacteria.

There are plenty of guys willing to do it for the extra pleasure and Wl's for the extra cash, all power to them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Hi Punting Gang

My recommendation is C Sara from MAC or pretty much any of their non-Asian MLs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deep_explorer View Post
    Herpes is common? Sounds scary.
    Never heard of cold sores? More than 50% of humans globally have it. You probably have it yourself not knowing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have had a situation where not long after a session with ML with pussy slide I had a nice burning sensation develop when peeing and redness in my eyes.

Thought that was it and finally caught something. After doing tests I was clear of any stds which was a relief and symptoms attributed to bacterial infection - most likely from that pussy slide. All cleared after two weeks - explaining it to the missus was awkward. So theres still a level of risk there.

So whilst I am still a fan of it, I wouldn’t go do it with a provider that openly does it as part of their service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by exstar View Post
    Thought that was it and finally caught something. After doing tests I was clear of any stds which was a relief and symptoms attributed to bacterial infection - most likely from that pussy slide. All cleared after two weeks - explaining it to the missus was awkward. So theres still a level of risk there.
    Best excuse to use if that you had to do a dump and you could only use a dodgy public toilet. You must’ve picked up a bacterial infection when you manhood accidentally touched that seat or bowel… 😉
    Last edited by PoohBear; 29-10-2021 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Fixed Quote

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast