Thread: Wendy. Tantallon Rose in Dubbo

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wendy. Tantallon Rose in Dubbo

Local shop is open again after the lockdown.
    Ventured in last night not expecting much and as expected didn’t receive much.

Wendy is Malaysian, mid 30s, about a size 6, C cup boobs and ok to look at. Got a cheeky, fun sort of personality.

Service offered was limited to cbj and cfs. No kissing, daty but wanted extra (which I didn’t bother with), too much foaming and a get it done quick and get out attitude.

Set me back $120 for 1/2hr. In hindsight probably should have stayed home.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just out of curiosity, have you asked why some Asian girls come out far west to work!! I mean it's a long way from the city and some of the WL who I've spoken to love the city vibe, lots of them say sydney is good but not as good as other major Asian cities

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have you asked why some Asian girls come out far west to work!! I mean it's a long way from the city and some of the WL who I've spoken to love the city vibe, lots of them say sydney is good but not as good as other major Asian cities
    Money would be the main reason. Girls in the local Dubbo shop are charged out at $220/hr and realistically in Sydney they would only be able to work in $150/hr or less type shops.
    Been a long time since I’ve seen a girl under 30yrs old around here.
    Privates are pretty much organised by agents. Same deal….older women and nothing special about the service. Admittedly they have travel costs and motels to pay for so there is some justification for higher than Sydney prices.
    Some of the older privates tell me that they don’t work in Sydney. They have family there and they like the anonymity of working out west where they won’t be recognised.
    Whole different ball game punting in regional areas. Makes trips to Sydney so much fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah - I must admit we are pretty well spoiled for choice in the big smoke...