Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is punting in covid safe ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Is punting in covid safe ?

Honest question from double vaxxed and toey keen punter … is it safe? Shops handling safety well?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badguy View Post
    Honest question from double vaxxed and toey keen punter … is it safe? Shops handling safety well?
    Safe?? Are you serious..

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Life isn't covid safe

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You can choose to remain double masked throughout. That would be the only way outside of not going to be safe.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm not vaccinated and went for my first RnT punt since lockdown today. Im a Very fit and healthy guy in his 50s. Thought it over....if I'm gonna contract covid I might as well get it doing something I love. Would piss me off getting it waiting in line at the checkout queue at the local supermarket.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Badguy View Post
    Shops handling safety well?
    I'd have my doubts about some of the "lower end" establishments. Hygiene has always been as issue, even before Covid.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I'm not vaccinated and went for my first RnT punt since lockdown today. Im a Very fit and healthy guy in his 50s. Thought it over....if I'm gonna contract covid I might as well get it doing something I love. Would piss me off getting it waiting in line at the checkout queue at the local supermarket.
    Don't forget your natural immunity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    " in this world, nothing is certain except death and taxes"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    " in this world, nothing is certain except death and taxes"
    So, what would you like on your obituary?

Or maybe the WL/ML's old mother who she is trying to look after after an unvaccinated pers has passed on covid?

Unfortunately, death is indiscriminate and doesn't give a shit ...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post

Or maybe the WL/ML's old mother who she is trying to look after after an unvaccinated pers has passed on covid?

You sound like the type who has had one of each vaccine available and already had his booster shot just to make sure. There is much more chance that WL/ML's old mother would contract Covid thru her daughter being in contact with a heap of vaccinated punters rather than the odd not vaccinated (not unvaccinated, you can't be unvaccinated, its like saying that they take the vaccine out of your body once you've had it) person. Most vaccinated punters would continue punting with mild symptoms where by most not vaccinated people would get tested at the slightest sniffle and then isolate if testing positive. Oh and for the record, for a not vaccinated person to spread Covid they first need to be infected with Covid. For some reason most people have been led to believe that all not vaccinated people are positive for covid.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know if it's a good analogy but think of it this way about catching covid, your getting a BBBJ of every girl you meet whilst punting and mind you she services other guys throughout the day.... you will eventually end up with a STD so there is a good chance you can catch covid

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    You sound like the type who has had one of each vaccine available and already had his booster shot just to make sure. There is much more chance that WL/ML's old mother would contract Covid thru her daughter being in contact with a heap of vaccinated punters rather than the odd not vaccinated (not unvaccinated, you can't be unvaccinated, its like saying that they take the vaccine out of your body once you've had it) person. Most vaccinated punters would continue punting with mild symptoms where by most not vaccinated people would get tested at the slightest sniffle and then isolate if testing positive. Oh and for the record, for a not vaccinated person to spread Covid they first need to be infected with Covid. For some reason most people have been led to believe that all not vaccinated people are positive for covid.
    Bro CharlieM, If it's proven that one of each type is beneficial for me, my family and those around ... yes, I would be the first to roll up my sleeve. I admit that.

I won't argue just because we have differing opinions.

Unvaccinated is an adjective and it describes someone who's non-vaccinated.

If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This answers the question. So no shops aren't even complying with the law and neither are the punters.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Painterdan View Post
    This answers the question. So no shops aren't even complying with the law and neither are the punters.
    Apparently only 1/5 vaccinated people have signed up for vaccine passport, it's a failure, come Dec 1 it all ends anyway...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Apparently only 1/5 vaccinated people have signed up for vaccine passport, it's a failure, come Dec 1 it all ends anyway...
    The passport isn't that convenient because it doesn't automatically show when you check in. If you're using wallet or pay there is now extra convenience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro CharlieM, If it's proven that one of each type is beneficial for me, my family and those around ... yes, I would be the first to roll up my sleeve. I admit that.

I won't argue just because we have differing opinions.

Unvaccinated is an adjective and it describes someone who's non-vaccinated.

You're right Brother Assandlegs. This is not the place to voice our personal opinions on covid vaccination. I do respect your opinion.

But you have to admit that its conflicting morals when a punter will gladly go stick his tongue in a WLs pussy and arsehole, then go home and kiss his wife and kids and then say I will take every vaccine it takes if it keeps my family safe from Covid.

The argument here is, can you get Covid punting. The most stupidest of queries.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You're right Brother Assandlegs. This is not the place to voice our personal opinions on covid vaccination. I do respect your opinion.

But you have to admit that its conflicting morals when a punter will gladly go stick his tongue in a WLs pussy and arsehole, then go home and kiss his wife and kids and then say I will take every vaccine it takes if it keeps my family safe from Covid.

The argument here is, can you get Covid punting. The most stupidest of queries.
    Has punting ever been "safe"..

Banned

99.99999999999% people recovered from Covid and developed natural immunity after recovered from covid. It's only the sick and old die from covid .The vaccine can kill anyone even young healthy people . What about all those people who have died or have side effects from the vaccine . The vaccine dosen't work it won't protect you from catching covid and you could die from it if you're old , sick and obese . Getting the vaccine mean getting FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY .

Banned
    UK hospital data shocks the world: 80% of COVID deaths are among the vaccinated… COVID deaths up 3,000% after vaccine wave

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.com...-vaccine-wave/

Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    99.99999999999% people recovered from Covid and developed natural immunity after recovered from covid. It's only the sick and old die from covid .The vaccine can kill anyone even young healthy people . What about all those people who have died or have side effects from the vaccine . The vaccine dosen't work it won't protect you from catching covid and you could die from it if you're old , sick and obese . Getting the vaccine mean getting FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY .
    Be a good bloke and stop spewing absolute garbage! And then be a good boy and go get vaccinated!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast