Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling obligated to see wl/ml?

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Wow! Not repeating punts? Why? Even if the girl/service is great?

Im actually happy i be ame a regular of the shop.

They try to accomodate my booking requests and other stuff. Which prolly would just get a mean look and cold shoulder, otherwise.

I also feel like i wanna try most of the girls in a good shop at least once before even considering trying new shops.
    Even the highly reviewed shops in this forum.
    Mainly cause of the hassle of traveling a fair bit.

Though may be a bit harsh, falling in love.
    I guess its good to hear that as well.
    When you pointed it out, it definitely looks like im on the slippery slope of falling in love with an ml/wl.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    It's happening again, you should get advice from Basil22

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

They try to accomodate my booking requests and other stuff. Which prolly would just get a mean look and cold shoulder, otherwise.

I also feel like i wanna try most of the girls in a good shop at least once before even considering trying new shops.

When you pointed it out, it definitely looks like im on the slippery slope of falling in love with an ml/wl.

https://youtu.be/OWwOJlOI1nU

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Falling in love is good, but not in a brothel and not with a WL bro. She's the WL, you're the John. The game is over before it has even started.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First one was with a wl. Her sessions was great gfe.
    Felt wanting to get more of the intimate sexual experience.
    But luckily the novelty wore off a bit.

But now its nti mls . Tbf not really sure if nti, but theyre young and saying theyre nti.
    Great gfe with not w lot of extras, but accomodating to my other requests. Which other girls werent.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Good advice. Makes punting life much easier when follow that strategy.
    Make it simple for the girls also as they don’t want to have drama either.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Make it simple for the girls also as they don’t want to have drama either.
    Yeah correct.

The way it was once explained to me, think of it like any other face to face service industry, retail, cafe, hairdresser, the staff put on their work face, friendly etc and because that is our only interaction with them we dont see them provide the same service to every single customer they deal with. Because this is an intimate service it is easy for us to mistake this for something more than it is. To that end I have some good friends who work in retail and they are constantly, like every day, getting guys who mistake basic human decency for some kind of sexual interest, to the point one will now only work in women's shops because she got sick of dealing with it.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Yeah correct.

The way it was once explained to me, think of it like any other face to face service industry, retail, cafe, hairdresser, the staff put on their work face, friendly etc and because that is our only interaction with them we dont see them provide the same service to every single customer they deal with. Because this is an intimate service it is easy for us to mistake this for something more than it is. To that end I have some good friends who work in retail and they are constantly, like every day, getting guys who mistake basic human decency for some kind of sexual interest, to the point one will now only work in women's shops because she got sick of dealing with it.
    Exactly.
    This scene from Adaptation sums it up perfectly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGfDFlFCqiw

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Then i guess its partly the girls fault if they tell you that they give you services that they dont allow most customers?
    And its also partly the punters fault for believing it?

That feels more believable than if they say theyre giving that service only to you though.

Then i guess its partly the girls fault if they tell you that they give you services that they dont allow most customers?

That feels more believable than if they say theyre giving that service only to you though.

That only works if they want to see you outside the shop and give you freebies.

If they only want to see you inside the shop, sorry bro, you're being played.

They say the same thing to all their customers.

Try having a normal relationship with a non WL.

Or take Rooters advice, if you tend to get feels then have a 3 visit rule but only the super punters can do this.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    That only works if they want to see you outside the shop and give you freebies.

If they only want to see you inside the shop, sorry bro, you're being played.

They say the same thing to all their customers.

Try having a normal relationship with a non WL.

Or take Rooters advice, if you tend to get feels then have a 3 visit rule but only the super punters can do this.

Exactly.

Think of "I only give this service to special customers" as the same as "I made sure you got extra fries with your order" or "I'll do a special price on those jeans just for you."

When you implement the 3 visit rule you find yourself using those visits wisely as you don't want to blow all 3 in a fortnight and never see the girl again, but you also explore more and maybe realise the service you got wasn't so special after all. Since I implemented the rule nearly 3 years ago I can name maybe 4 girls I have seen the full 3 times. Only 1 I broke the rule for, and she was extra special BUT it was perfectly clear it was a shop only arrangement AND I never for a second doubted I wasn't the only one getting such impeccable service from such a sensational girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How come it’s their fault when it’s a intimate service and their job is to make you feel great, powerful and special? Or they have to tell you in your face that you’re such an ordinary person and that’s their normal service? Or just because sometimes they feel a bit pushy to do but not be able to admit that? Will you complain about their honesty?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    How come it’s their fault when it’s a intimate service and their job is to make you feel great, powerful and special? Or they have to tell you in your face that you’re such an ordinary person and that’s their normal service? Or just because sometimes they feel a bit pushy to do but not be able to admit that? Will you complain about their honesty?
    Correct, girls can't win with that logic, don't be cold, but don't be nice, don't make a customer feel like the service is mechanical, but don't make them feel special... Give the exact same service across the board so guys have no reason to pick you over other girls so you can earn more money. In 5 minutes every punter would be complaining about vanilla service and no variety.

Good point.

Isn't blaming the girl classic stalker/predator behaviour?

Like "oh she was asking for it" or "it's her fault I hit her".

Blaming the girls will never stack up in court.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you get attached to women easily.... play carefully!

Thankfully i am not big in the getting attached department and have seen a few regulars for years, even outside of the shop and never felt attached or that i need to see them. Although if i do see them at a shop i will always go with them, as i don't want to lose my 'good service'.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

All I can say bro, is you need to get more punting under your belt. Then you will see that beautiful sexy girls come and go, get old / out of shape and become not so beautiful or sexy. Or try to get a GF and experience a long term relationship with a girl.
    You need more experience bro.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Punting is a Disneyland for men.
    It is not reality.
    You pay your entrance fee and enjoy the thrill of the rides, take a few selfies with Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck, eat lots of ice cream and candy ... and then you go back to reality.
    Enjoy!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Definitely needed what the punters here have highlighted many times.

In the end, we are paying for their service and during that session, we can enjoy the girls company and services.

But after that, no matter how much we thought that there was a connection or how amazing the session was, it still ends when your session ends.

Its the fantasy/service that we are paying for, which girls try and provide.

Some girls do it better than others, and punters can sometimes forget that its just a service.

I recently realized i loved learning a bit more about the girl and having nice conversations during the session.
    But due to the nature of the service, i only just realized that girls would lie about stuff, rather than just saying they dont want to talk about things.
    As it could very well diminish their chances of having that punter come back.
    It was naive of me to think that honesty can be an easy two way street.

Punting was waaaay easier and chill when i barely talked with girls and just stuck with getting the extras and services. Haha.

I still like to believe that there are girls who are a bit more frank/honest that will tell you when theyre not comfortable talking. But meeting that lady would probably be very very very rare.

Again thank you to all the punters who replied.
    I would love to just come back to this thread every now and then to help me realize it again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The only time I've felt obligated to see a WL is when she goes above and beyond in providing a service inside and outside of the shop as I respect her and don't want to offend her or upset her and loose that service (wl told me they do have fights with each other if they take another girls good customer) apart from that they are just another punt so if a girl doesn't really cater for you then you shouldn't have to feel the urge to see her as if you are doing her favour and your her special customer.

IMHO if you feel like you have to keep seeing her then maybe you are you are getting feelings for her and your looking for an excuse to see her.

Take a break and punt with other girls

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was definitely falling for her service and thinking there was a good connection from our conversations.
    Forgetting that its just that, a service.
    Which they do their best to tailor to each of their customers.

I do enioy her service as it is catered to what i like.
    But definitely with the help of fellow punters, i now know better to naively believe everything they say.

Would definitely be more wary, take a step back, and remind myself that its a service im paying for.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely needed what the punters here have highlighted many times.

In the end, we are paying for their service and during that session, we can enjoy the girls company and services.

But after that, no matter how much we thought that there was a connection or how amazing the session was, it still ends when your session ends.

Its the fantasy/service that we are paying for, which girls try and provide.

Some girls do it better than others, and punters can sometimes forget that its just a service.

I recently realized i loved learning a bit more about the girl and having nice conversations during the session.
    But due to the nature of the service, i only just realized that girls would lie about stuff, rather than just saying they dont want to talk about things.
    As it could very well diminish their chances of having that punter come back.
    It was naive of me to think that honesty can be an easy two way street.

Punting was waaaay easier and chill when i barely talked with girls and just stuck with getting the extras and services. Haha.

I still like to believe that there are girls who are a bit more frank/honest that will tell you when theyre not comfortable talking. But meeting that lady would probably be very very very rare.

Again thank you to all the punters who replied.
    I would love to just come back to this thread every now and then to help me realize it again.

to much over thinking going on. Punting should be fun the attitude I have about it is what ever goes on in the room stays in the room if a girl you played a few dollars to fucks your brains out she dosen't love you. You had a win it's just a business no love story's on this page

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast