Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling obligated to see wl/ml?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Feeling obligated to see wl/ml?

So does anyone feel obligated to see an ml/wl?
    Maybe its their regular, a nti girl which girls a genuine gfe session, maybe its cause their servicesfit what you want, you have thei contact info, etc.

I currently feel like i have these few ml/wls where i enjoy their services and they fit my preference in a lot of ways, looks, service, etc.

I feel obligated to see them as i want to enjoy their sessions.
    But mainly due to me being worried that their service might change after not seeing them after at least a few weeks.

Looking for arvice from punters regarding this.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Is your sign Libra? Should not overthink but make it simple. Good tip, even just $5 extra, and respecting can create good sessions. Once you leave the door, all finishes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Is your sign Libra? Should not overthink but make it simple. Good tip, even just $5 extra, and respecting can create good sessions. Once you leave the door, all finishes.
    No, not libra.

Always respected girls and tipped as well.

The specific girl, i really didnt tip her. I just paid what she asked for.
    Now, i think i prolly shouldve. Just like what i did to other ladies.

You said, once i leave the session it finishes?
    Then is it safe to assume that even after not seeing the girl for a few weeks, that services should still be similar to the previous session?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Why should you feel "obligated" to see them? You are just one of maybe dozens of regular clients. I doubt they would even miss you if you don't come back.

Ignore the warm welcomes you got on previous visits, I've had plenty of "nice to see you again" from girls I've never seen before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    No, not libra.

Then is it safe to assume that even after not seeing the girl for a few weeks, that services should still be similar to the previous session?

Basically they try to keep it as constant service, but sometimes it would be different rely on their moods so even though it’s not you, they still might give you a crap session if they’re not in good mood.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    No, not libra.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...

I think what Storry is saying is the girls don't really think a whole heap about us once we leave after a session, unless business is slow and our regular revenue stream becomes more noticeably absent.
    I've found that when I return to see a girl after an absence service is either the same or maybe an improvement.

As a terminal overthinker I can sympathise but let me assure you, if you're going around other shops she's not going to worry or care a heap.

I'll finish with a couple of stories. I had a regular fs girl, our sessions were very good. One day I was in another part of town and walked in to a shop on a whim, and she was the 2nd girl introduced to me. She was trialling working in the shop for a day. She grabbed my hand, led me to the room and gave me an unbelievable session that left me barely able to move. It was awesome.
    I had a regular ml who I saw maybe 3 sessions a month. I went missing for 3 or 4 months, came back and our sessions picked up a level or two. Why? I'd like to believe my charm and general sexiness were irresistible to the girls, but that's far from the reality. Both girls realised I was probably trying out other shops and girls and so thought they'd better step things up a level to keep me coming back. I would be a naive fool to believe I was the only one receiving the level of service these girls were giving.

And yes as with aussiegaigin I've had girls waemy greet me and tell me it's nice to see me again when I've never seen them, and have also had "nice to meet you" when I've seen a girl a couple of times...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No, not libra.

I'm going to guess that you're thinking about one of the Marrickville girls. If so, I'd say being over regular would actually diminish your service as she's more likely to want to just sit and chat after doing her thing as you're a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by alc View Post
    I'm going to guess that you're thinking about one of the Marrickville girls. If so, I'd say being over regular would actually diminish your service as she's more likely to want to just sit and chat after doing her thing as you're a regular.
    Some dudes book for 8 hours for mostly talking. I don't understand why.

I rather see the girl outside the shop and hangout, have BBQ or go for a long drive.

If a guy feels obligated to see a girl, something's not right, your not happy to see her anymore and it's time to move on.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    Some dudes book for 8 hours for mostly talking. I don't understand why.

I rather see the girl outside the shop and hangout, have BBQ or go for a long drive.

If a guy feels obligated to see a girl, something's not right, your not happy to see her anymore and it's time to move on.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk
    Completely agree, if I make the booking longer, its not to talk more. One of the wins of a punt is that you can walk away when you like

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Once you start having feelings of being "obligated" you are on the slippery slope to punting hell, like the sad cases who constantly come on this forum with their tales of heartache and woe.
    Snap out of it!.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder...
    I think what Storry is saying is the girls don't really think a whole heap about us once we leave after a session, unless business is slow and our regular revenue stream becomes more noticeably absent.
    I've found that when I return to see a girl after an absence service is either the same or maybe an improvement.

As a terminal overthinker I can sympathise but let me assure you, if you're going around other shops she's not going to worry or care a heap.

I'll finish with a couple of stories. I had a regular fs girl, our sessions were very good. One day I was in another part of town and walked in to a shop on a whim, and she was the 2nd girl introduced to me. She was trialling working in the shop for a day. She grabbed my hand, led me to the room and gave me an unbelievable session that left me barely able to move. It was awesome.
    I had a regular ml who I saw maybe 3 sessions a month. I went missing for 3 or 4 months, came back and our sessions picked up a level or two. Why? I'd like to believe my charm and general sexiness were irresistible to the girls, but that's far from the reality. Both girls realised I was probably trying out other shops and girls and so thought they'd better step things up a level to keep me coming back. I would be a naive fool to believe I was the only one receiving the level of service these girls were giving.

And yes as with aussiegaigin I've had girls waemy greet me and tell me it's nice to see me again when I've never seen them, and have also had "nice to meet you" when I've seen a girl a couple of times...
    Like it AsiaFever,
    Playing hard to get lol. Yes Ive had loads of ‘im sure ive seen you before…” when its my first visit.
    Girls might have and provide different levels of service but even with the best service one would be foolish to think you are the only one, else that is a slippery slope.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Firstly, thanks for all the replies.

Its a bit hard to quote all of you guys, so ill just address most of it here.

Regarding overthinking, yeah im a notorious overthinker.
    It definitely helps to get a fresh insight from other people and thats why i thought of asking guidance from the forum.

I also didnt think of it in the way it was described, as the girls point of view. That they would like to keep your patronage.

I was thinking too much that the girl was popular and got some services/extras that random punters would normally get from her.

And as for it being the n5m girl, actually not. The only worry i have with my favourite at n5m, is that if she decides to stop working suddenly.

Its actually a few nti mls.

And for longer bookings ending up with lots of talking spcially with regulars.
    Atm, i dont find it that bad? I quite enjoy some aspects of it.
    Maybe itll change in the near future. Dunno.

And for the service im getting. Im not thick enough to think im the only one getting that service from her. I just think im one of the few, or a bit more haha, that gets those. Compared to other random punters

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Like it AsiaFever,
    Playing hard to get lol. Yes Ive had loads of ‘im sure ive seen you before…” when its my first visit.
    Girls might have and provide different levels of service but even with the best service one would be foolish to think you are the only one, else that is a slippery slope.
    In my more naive days I used to think it was only me, that I was somehow special despite having a face like a bulldog chewing on a wasp, it was only later I started to figure out the game.
    I always question myself when I get the "nice to see you again", like has dementia set in early, did I see this girl and just forget about her etc, but then when I catch them trying to decipher my tats I know they've never seen me because that's how moat girls remember me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    We are just a wallet with a dick to the girls. Or maybe a just a dick with a wallet.
    Either way, that's just the way it is, and the way it should be.
    The sooner you drop your ego and/or your romantic fairytales and accept that, the sooner you enjoy your punting without all the stress and drama and nonsense.
    As I always say for that hour that you are with a girl open up your heart and your mind and your balls and enjoy the wonderful experience and fantasy, and then walk out into the bright sunshine or the crisp night air and get back to reality.
    Enjoy!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Firstly, thanks for all the replies.

Its a bit hard to quote all of you guys, so ill just address most of it here.

Regarding overthinking, yeah im a notorious overthinker.
    It definitely helps to get a fresh insight from other people and thats why i thought of asking guidance from the forum.

I also didnt think of it in the way it was described, as the girls point of view. That they would like to keep your patronage.

I was thinking too much that the girl was popular and got some services/extras that random punters would normally get from her.

And as for it being the n5m girl, actually not. The only worry i have with my favourite at n5m, is that if she decides to stop working suddenly.

Its actually a few nti mls.

And for longer bookings ending up with lots of talking spcially with regulars.
    Atm, i dont find it that bad? I quite enjoy some aspects of it.
    Maybe itll change in the near future. Dunno.

And for the service im getting. Im not thick enough to think im the only one getting that service from her. I just think im one of the few, or a bit more haha, that gets those. Compared to other random punters

Overthinking isn't always a bad thing, but yeah it can be a hindrance in this game. If you've ever watched The Good Place, the character Chidi does seem to be largely based on me...

I'm not against having a good chat and it can enhance a session, but yeah in a 90min fs session after introductions I would only expect the chat while I'm catching my breathe after rd 1 and/or 2... or 3 if she's that good...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    We are just a wallet with a dick to the girls. Or maybe a just a dick with a wallet.
    Either way, that's just the way it is, and the way it should be.
    The sooner you drop your ego and/or your romantic fairytales and accept that, the sooner you enjoy your punting without all the stress and drama and nonsense.
    As I always say for that hour that you are with a girl open up your heart and your mind and your balls and enjoy the wonderful experience and fantasy, and then walk out into the bright sunshine or the crisp night air and get back to reality.
    Enjoy!
    Good advice. Makes punting life much easier when follow that strategy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah very great advice from you guys.

I used to be what you guys are telling me i should be.
    Just punt, enjoy it, maybe think back tonit after the session and think about what you can do for next sessions.
    Was doing like 1-2 sessions of 1 hr per week.
    What i think helped maintain this a bit was that the girls were fairly straight forward and you can see in their demeanor that theyre jaded and just want to get the session over with and get theur pay.

Became worse when i found a good gfe wl. Wanted to see her a bit more than my usual ml punts before.
    Qhat helped in preventing me from doing so is that its a fair bit of travel to go to the brothel. Plus the price is like double what i pay for compared to mls.

But now its like my worst stage, at least from my experience.
    Since its an ml with great engagement and gfe. I find myself enjoying the actual company. Great talks during the session. Just enjoying playing with her more than she plays with me.
    Im like doing 2-3 hr sessions 1-2 times a week.

Im definitely more into staying away a bit from seeing my favourites, with the advice from you guys.

Ill prolly start slow and just make sure to visit once a week.
    Then maybe cut down a bit more later.

Normally i wouldnt mind going a lot to ahops, but its tot he point where im kind of wasting a bit too much in the hobby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Maybe you need to take a month off.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Reading threads like this, or any of the many others about falling in love with ML/WL always makes me think of the great disparity in Emotional Quotient that exists between punters and WLs/MLs. The girls have been intimate with dozens of men, it's part of their job. Punters on the other hand, you've got your few hours a week frolicking with one girl or the other, and that's stretching it... Most of us punt even less. We got nothing on them in terms of the emotional resilience that can only come from fucking around with different partners.

It's a real phenomenon this... It explains how so many punters can "fall in love"' with working ladies.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wow! Not repeating punts? Why? Even if the girl/service is great?

Im actually happy i be ame a regular of the shop.

They try to accomodate my booking requests and other stuff. Which prolly would just get a mean look and cold shoulder, otherwise.

I also feel like i wanna try most of the girls in a good shop at least once before even considering trying new shops.
    Even the highly reviewed shops in this forum.
    Mainly cause of the hassle of traveling a fair bit.

Though may be a bit harsh, falling in love.
    I guess its good to hear that as well.
    When you pointed it out, it definitely looks like im on the slippery slope of falling in love with an ml/wl.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast