Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Feeling obligated to see wl/ml?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Was definitely falling for her service and thinking there was a good connection from our conversations.
    Forgetting that its just that, a service.
    Which they do their best to tailor to each of their customers.

I do enioy her service as it is catered to what i like.
    But definitely with the help of fellow punters, i now know better to naively believe everything they say.

Would definitely be more wary, take a step back, and remind myself that its a service im paying for.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    It's all good, most punters have good control over themselves but I know a couple here have had to snap out of it because we all know it's never going to work and not worth it, We are humans at the end of the day.

It's best to remember if there is cash involved then keep it that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have to admit, I’ve fallen for the ol’ “aww, please don’t go” after the buzzer has gone off haha

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    So does anyone feel obligated to see an ml/wl?
    Maybe its their regular, a nti girl which girls a genuine gfe session, maybe its cause their servicesfit what you want, you have thei contact info, etc.

I currently feel like i have these few ml/wls where i enjoy their services and they fit my preference in a lot of ways, looks, service, etc.

I feel obligated to see them as i want to enjoy their sessions.
    But mainly due to me being worried that their service might change after not seeing them after at least a few weeks.

Looking for arvice from punters regarding this.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk
    Bruz, don't sweat it! these girls put up with so many douchebags! trust me, man, girls regularly complain to me about one koont or another lol. so if you are a nice guy, wear it on your sleeve, but don't go too far as it may scare the birds and ruin the vibes.
    you are a free man and just tell them you have been busy - they love that shit!
    (posting at 2am cause my sleep cycle is rooted)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Exactly.
    This scene from Adaptation sums it up perfectly
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGfDFlFCqiw
    I never thought of this before. Gets hard as you get older. When you are young you may well be getting hit on but as you get older it's all just being polite. Don't confuse the two.

As for punting a couple of decades ago there was one Chinese lady that seemed to be falling in love with me (she was older and desperately wanted a baby). Maybe a few times more recently I let my fantasy get the better of me and thought it was happening again with much younger women. Of course just an act, or maybe they want a sugar daddy thing or lots of repeat business. I take my hat off to their business acumen, resilience and professionalism

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have to ask... what does nti stand for??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    I have to ask... what does nti stand for??
    New to industry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfc View Post
    New to industry
    Makes sense! thanks....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    A punt is not a great start to any relationship. Speaking from experience here.
    Add different culture and language barrier and you are setting yourself up for failure.
    Just pick up FOB chicks in the city.
    There is literally 10s of thousands and some of them are WLs so you can come at it this way

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    A punt is not a great start to any relationship. Speaking from experience here.
    Add different culture and language barrier and you are setting yourself up for failure.
    Just pick up FOB chicks in the city.
    There is literally 10s of thousands and some of them are WLs so you can come at it this way
    That's exactly it, bro. I see so many nice girls walking our streets everyday. Why would you set yourself up for failure by starting a relationship through punting when there are so many choices out there?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123