Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In need of a good massage..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

In need of a good massage..

Whos the tip for the best massage around south side gents.. havent punted in a while but going to get a proper massage, so whynot get the extras with it 👍 thought to try juna again.. only half hour now tho, cheers in advance...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing wrong with Juna but have never tried her massage LOL

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm also looking for this, the massage places in shopping centre are around $80+ for the hour... If you found a shop girl who did semi decent massage it could be win-win... Tried the Thai N*** at Vivis but technique could do with improvement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    8 to 8 Chinese in Beenleigh is good, but totally straight. Absolutely no extras of any type. Excellent massage though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosha View Post
    I'm also looking for this, the massage places in shopping centre are around $80+ for the hour... If you found a shop girl who did semi decent massage it could be win-win... Tried the Thai N*** at Vivis but technique could do with improvement.
    Maasage technique or other?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The best legit massage is Massage Hut a few doors down from Pure but good luck getting a booking, the best one of the lot is booked out 4-6 weeks ahead, you can check this on their online

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can always pop (pun) next door after

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pure used to be my go to 5-6 years ago.. francis was great.. had a few goodies tho

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    The best legit massage is Massage Hut a few doors down from Pure but good luck getting a booking, the best one of the lot is booked out 4-6 weeks ahead, you can check this on their online
    Have been looking for a legit place also that’s good. Do you know if they allow you to be fully undressed as I prefer if that way?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryF View Post
    Have been looking for a legit place also that’s good. Do you know if they allow you to be fully undressed as I prefer if that way?
    Just do it you’ll soon be told not to if they don’t like it

Junior Member(有D料到)

Young Thai

Have tried the young Thai girl at Vivi's and thought her massage skills were excellent and would return just for that

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryF View Post
    those paper pants are not so comfortable.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nia's Massage Centre Annerley, she is a mature Asian lady but will give you one of the best massages you will ever have.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had straight massage at lutwyche city shopping centre she seemed to know what she was doing. Left my jocks on, she flirted a bit and asked me to write down my number. Could just be marketing but who knows
    Also the Thai place across the road, Natasha is totally legit, jocks on type of joint, then there is feel good with in a few minutes walk, which is widely reviewed here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    Have tried the young Thai girl at Vivi's and thought her massage skills were excellent and would return just for that
    Is that the N girl ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yespleez View Post
    Is that the N girl ?
    Yes it is she is very friendly once you get to know her treat her right and she will look after you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kunta66 View Post
    Yes it is she is very friendly once you get to know her treat her right and she will look after you
    Thanks mate, will have a visit 👍

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks mate, will have a visit 👍
    Let me know what you think ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Whos the tip for the best massage around south side gents.. havent punted in a while but going to get a proper massage, so whynot get the extras with it �� thought to try juna again.. only half hour now tho, cheers in advance...
    Hi mate

There is a very pretty Thai lady that has moved back to Kangaroo Point. Very good massage.
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...n-massage.html

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdan View Post
    Hi mate

There is a very pretty Thai lady that has moved back to Kangaroo Point. Very good massage.
    https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_5...n-massage.html
    She is older than look in the photos. Average massage.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast