Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our secret spot

Senior Member(無間使者)

Our secret spot

Anyone tried our secret spot sex club. Seems like a good deal. $100 for males for a few hours punt if you manage to get in.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You mean the swingers club on Parramatta Rd?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was tempted, but it is a $100 with no guaranties you would pick up /swing etc. I know that some events organized by Redhotpie. You also need to fill in a form subject to approval. I can understand as probably the ratios would be skewed otherwise but seems like too much work. Would be great if any punters would share their experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You fill out a form as they are selective which single males they let in, as most swingers parties/clubs are and have been in the past. If you are attractive and young, you have a much better chance of getting in. Once in, it's very YMMV. If you don't click with anyone, you might not get any action at all other than watching.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Anyone been recently? I have a sugarbaby who has agreed to go Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Anyone been recently? I have a sugarbaby who has agreed to go Saturday?
    If you are taking a girl and as adventurous as you are, I would just rock up with her. Guaranteed entry and if you have a girl with you, chances are other girls would be interested!

Thanks. Do you have to dress up to go? https://oursecretspot.com.au/faq/

Thanks. Do you have to dress up to go? https://oursecretspot.com.au/faq/
    I haven't been, there or other swing clubs TBH. Have had a couple of mates that have gone before, alone or with another guy. Based on those conversations and your will to try new stuff, just have a crack. Not sure I could do it.

Smart casual with a g-banger is my guess. 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I have been there few months ago. The party was called Three C’s. It was my first experience. I had to fill a from and got invited to buy the ticket. I must say sometime back I had also requested invite to their newbie swinger party but did not get that invite. The place is clean and well run. Everyone was well behaved. You are only allowed to participate if the girl allows. It’s a great venue for girls who want to experience ducked up by few men on one night. The dress for this event was smart casual. There are other events organised by OSS where more bolder style dresses will be required. You can see the pics on their web site.

This was more like girls single and couples coming for swinger style event. There were 30-40 odd men and 20 or more women/girls. There are common areas where you can be enjoy voyerrism and private rooms. The private rooms can have open door where anyone can join or they could have with a rope meaning you Can watch but only join if invited. Then one could close the door if they wanted privacy.
    In terms of the girls ages there were some in early 20s to maybe late 40s. The older ones were with partners more like cuckold where the men were not participating but came to fulfil the girl’s fantasies.

As an experience it was good. But I did not have any sex. I was stressed that week and could not get it up when required. Moreover the younger girls were going for younger men who seem to be the ones in demand. Me in my 50 with hairy chest felt bit ordinary. I think it was also I am not that pushy. The worst thing was there were couple of hot girls and looking at some other dude being invited to fuck them.

Maybe I will try a second time and see what happens. Maybe take a bigger dose of the K pill haha. I also want to try going there with a SB. Maybe pair up with someone else on this forum as when you are in numbers it’s easier to get single girls to join you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was keen to go and try this with a side piece before but then she pulled out cause she was too nervous. Would be something i'd like to try if could pair up with a trio!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I have been there few months ago. The party was called Three C’s. It was my first experience. I had to fill a from and got invited to buy the ticket. I must say sometime back I had also requested invite to their newbie swinger party but did not get that invite. The place is clean and well run. Everyone was well behaved. You are only allowed to participate if the girl allows. It’s a great venue for girls who want to experience ducked up by few men on one night. The dress for this event was smart casual. There are other events organised by OSS where more bolder style dresses will be required. You can see the pics on their web site.

This was more like girls single and couples coming for swinger style event. There were 30-40 odd men and 20 or more women/girls. There are common areas where you can be enjoy voyerrism and private rooms. The private rooms can have open door where anyone can join or they could have with a rope meaning you Can watch but only join if invited. Then one could close the door if they wanted privacy.
    In terms of the girls ages there were some in early 20s to maybe late 40s. The older ones were with partners more like cuckold where the men were not participating but came to fulfil the girl’s fantasies.

As an experience it was good. But I did not have any sex. I was stressed that week and could not get it up when required. Moreover the younger girls were going for younger men who seem to be the ones in demand. Me in my 50 with hairy chest felt bit ordinary. I think it was also I am not that pushy. The worst thing was there were couple of hot girls and looking at some other dude being invited to fuck them.

Maybe I will try a second time and see what happens. Maybe take a bigger dose of the K pill haha. I also want to try going there with a SB. Maybe pair up with someone else on this forum as when you are in numbers it’s easier to get single girls to join you.
    Yeah, I put feelers out for a sb to join me. Originally I had a sb in her 20s but the more I chatted with her the more caveats and we’ll sees came up. So I traded for an early 40s milf who loves swinging and girls and is guaranteed a good time. $450 to join me whole night from 8-1. Will let you know how it goes. Other chicks were quoting $1500 and shit.

Still tickets available tonight if anyone wants to join us. Easy to find someone on SA to go or bring your partner.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah, I put feelers out for a sb to join me. Originally I had a sb in her 20s but the more I chatted with her the more caveats and we’ll sees came up. So I traded for an early 40s milf who loves swinging and girls and is guaranteed a good time. $450 to join me whole night from 8-1. Will let you know how it goes. Other chicks were quoting $1500 and shit.

Still tickets available tonight if anyone wants to join us. Easy to find someone on SA to go or bring your partner.
    Good one mate looking forward to hearing your feedback. It’s also good this girl is more on the mature side and you could get away looking like a couple.

One of the things to remember is of the girl does not want to take part in any activity she does not have to.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oh wow so you got in as a single older male? I’m married but into swinging by my wife is not. I would love to go but I’m a short Asian male and thinking I would not make the criteria! Any tips would be helpful! I don’t mind not having sex just the chance to observe or be invited would be awesome

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbjai View Post
    Oh wow so you got in as a single older male? I’m married but into swinging by my wife is not. I would love to go but I’m a short Asian male and thinking I would not make the criteria! Any tips would be helpful! I don’t mind not having sex just the chance to observe or be invited would be awesome
    I think they would accept men of all backgrounds provided you are well groomed and presentable. It gets easier if you are with a girl. Keep on the look out as they also have the events like I have mentioned for single men. They limit the single entries to keep a balance. It’s a known fact men need recovery time. So you got to have more in numbers than the girls at a swinger party. Otherwise the party will end in 2-3 hours. An average man in their 40s to 60s may be able to come 2-4 times in a night.

There is a girl in her late 40 lives in Chippendale on Seeking and would accompany men to swingers party. Unfortunately I have lost her details. On kik she sent her long list of instructions and what she offers. It was very intinicing but since I was looking for normal sugar babe experience did not keep the info. From memory her profile name was Bree bree.

So I sent an Uber to collect my sb and deliver her at 8pm for the clubs opening. While I waited there was already a line up of couples waiting outside 191 Paramatta Road. At first glance, wow this crowd is young. Average age late 20s or early 30s.

Sb rocks up. Tall Dutch woman, larger size, but nice features and warm personality. We enter club, hand over our phones and get locker key. I slip her the agreed $450 discretely as we check our stuff into the locker.

Fuck this place is busy. As we await a newbies tour there’s a swathe of young bodies. I’ve been to swingers clubs before but never seen this amount of young people.

We get a tour of the place, get read the rules and then are encouraged to mingle. Sb and I chat up a single white woman - slim, early 30s giving it a go for the first time. I speak with a young Asian chick while waiting to use the restroom. Sb and I then start making out in the couch. She’s licking my nips and touching my cock. People are looking but it’s a bit too early to join in.

After meeting a few more people we go upstairs to the play room. It’s packed as fuck. A voyeurs playground. A kardashian blonde is getting smashed by a buffed Leb, there’s two beds joined with girls going girls, cocks in holes and lots of moaning. But after being read the rules, it’s not as simple as taking out your cock and joining in.

Sb puts on her lingerie and I strip down to my underwear. We sit down and she sucks my newly shaved cock. It’s exciting as I take in all that’s going on.

It’s busy though and no bed is freeing up. So we decide to go downstairs to the dungeon room which has couches. On the way I see the Asian chick I chatted to earlier. I introduce her to sb and she introduces her bf. We ask them if they want to come downstairs. Yes!

Now I’m 52, did I mention I have a thick white cock? It’s shaven now. Sb is 42. Asian chick is 21 and her white bf is 22. Holy shit this has taken a turn. We sit on a couch and sb asks Asian has she ever been with a woman. No. Would she like to try? Yes!

It’s on, the two girls are kissing. I start touching Asian chick with no objection. Then sb goes down on her while me and her bf suck her tits and I dfk her. Fuck her 21 year old skin is so soft. She’s lost in another world having the time of her life. This is so hot. Asian chick plays with my cock. I can’t even really remember the rest but it was so good.

Then another white couple - slim, big tits want to join in. There’s hands and cocks and tits everywhere. My sb gives the Asian chicks bf a blowie while I play with Asian as she watches on. First load blown.

But they just keep at it and the orgy continues for another 30 mins and I finish by blowing a load on sb mouth while watching another tight Asian chick getting plowed next to me.

Shower, some clothes back on and back to bar. We chill for a while then sb tells me Asian baby wants more. We try to find a room but the only room available is the one with a swing that is not so popular. We awkwardly plop Asian in swing. Sb eats her while her bf and and I lick her tits and dfk her. This time she’s getting more into it and squirts. Oh yeah. I start rubbing my cock on Asian baby’s tits - so soft - and deposit a load of cum. Wiping on her stomach. It’s not done though. Sb wants a turn so gets in swing while asian eats her out.

So no shit, this is the first time asian has been with a woman. She is a natural.

We have another drink while the girls try pole dancing. An announcement comes on that club is closing soon. It’s 1230. We get dressed. Outside we ask them do they want to do it again? Yes! So we exchange numbers. It turns out I live close to them so we share a ride home while sb goes opposite direction.

A fucking fun experience. Ymmv and nothing is guaranteed. Having a willing sb is key. The thing is a lot of Sb’s will say yes I’d like to check out a swingers club but might not fully participate when they get there. Make sure you pick the right one. I chose mine less than 24 hours before and got lucky.

Also don’t think you can fuck everyone. A lot of newbies are there just to look and might not want some old dick.

A fun night indeed.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a night mate! Where do you get a SB from? Is there a site?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    What a night mate! Where do you get a SB from? Is there a site?
    I use seeking.con and I find it great

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thoroughly impressed, sounds like great fun.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I sent an Uber to collect my sb and deliver her at 8pm for the clubs opening. While I waited there was already a line up of couples waiting outside 191 Paramatta Road. At first glance, wow this crowd is young. Average age late 20s or early 30s.

Sb rocks up. Tall Dutch woman, larger size, but nice features and warm personality. We enter club, hand over our phones and get locker key. I slip her the agreed $450 discretely as we check our stuff into the locker.

Fuck this place is busy. As we await a newbies tour there’s a swathe of young bodies. I’ve been to swingers clubs before but never seen this amount of young people.

We get a tour of the place, get read the rules and then are encouraged to mingle. Sb and I chat up a single white woman - slim, early 30s giving it a go for the first time. I speak with a young Asian chick while waiting to use the restroom. Sb and I then start making out in the couch. She’s licking my nips and touching my cock. People are looking but it’s a bit too early to join in.

After meeting a few more people we go upstairs to the play room. It’s packed as fuck. A voyeurs playground. A kardashian blonde is getting smashed by a buffed Leb, there’s two beds joined with girls going girls, cocks in holes and lots of moaning. But after being read the rules, it’s not as simple as taking out your cock and joining in.

Sb puts on her lingerie and I strip down to my underwear. We sit down and she sucks my newly shaved cock. It’s exciting as I take in all that’s going on.

It’s busy though and no bed is freeing up. So we decide to go downstairs to the dungeon room which has couches. On the way I see the Asian chick I chatted to earlier. I introduce her to sb and she introduces her bf. We ask them if they want to come downstairs. Yes!

Now I’m 52, did I mention I have a thick white cock? It’s shaven now. Sb is 42. Asian chick is 21 and her white bf is 22. Holy shit this has taken a turn. We sit on a couch and sb asks Asian has she ever been with a woman. No. Would she like to try? Yes!

It’s on, the two girls are kissing. I start touching Asian chick with no objection. Then sb goes down on her while me and her bf suck her tits and I dfk her. Fuck her 21 year old skin is so soft. She’s lost in another world having the time of her life. This is so hot. Asian chick plays with my cock. I can’t even really remember the rest but it was so good.

Then another white couple - slim, big tits want to join in. There’s hands and cocks and tits everywhere. My sb gives the Asian chicks bf a blowie while I play with Asian as she watches on. First load blown.

But they just keep at it and the orgy continues for another 30 mins and I finish by blowing a load on sb mouth while watching another tight Asian chick getting plowed next to me.

Shower, some clothes back on and back to bar. We chill for a while then sb tells me Asian baby wants more. We try to find a room but the only room available is the one with a swing that is not so popular. We awkwardly plop Asian in swing. Sb eats her while her bf and and I lick her tits and dfk her. This time she’s getting more into it and squirts. Oh yeah. I start rubbing my cock on Asian baby’s tits - so soft - and deposit a load of cum. Wiping on her stomach. It’s not done though. Sb wants a turn so gets in swing while asian eats her out.

So no shit, this is the first time asian has been with a woman. She is a natural.

We have another drink while the girls try pole dancing. An announcement comes on that club is closing soon. It’s 1230. We get dressed. Outside we ask them do they want to do it again? Yes! So we exchange numbers. It turns out I live close to them so we share a ride home while sb goes opposite direction.

A fucking fun experience. Ymmv and nothing is guaranteed. Having a willing sb is key. The thing is a lot of Sb’s will say yes I’d like to check out a swingers club but might not fully participate when they get there. Make sure you pick the right one. I chose mine less than 24 hours before and got lucky.

Also don’t think you can fuck everyone. A lot of newbies are there just to look and might not want some old dick.

A fun night indeed.
    Well done mate looks like you had lots of fun. I think good on you to meet the young couple. It looks like a very erotic experience.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice report. I imagine myself going to the church after that sinful experience. Haha.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast