First visit to N5 post lockdown to see Star.

There were a few guys at the entrance since management were checking vaccination certificate and asking people to check in. One guy didn't have his vaccination certificate and walked out.

So I showed my certificate, checked in and they said, you're here to see Star, yes of course I am

Went straight to the room, a few minutes later in walks Star looking beautiful as ever

In the shower she starts with a nice slow BBBJ, nice and deep and I'm hard already.

The more I see her the better it gets. Kissing, touching, licking and exploring. Deep DFK and BBBJ in different positions. Each visit is a little bit different, this is what I love about our sessions. It's never the same, no routine, just freestyle flowing.

I had to ask to slow down and let's have sex now or else I'll cum. On goes the condom and she's so tight, we start off slow and speed up a little. But it was a slow and sensual kind of night so we kept going slow and deep with continuous deep kissing, very wet and passionate kissing.

I'm almost there so I get in position and then boom CIM was awesome and she kelp on going until there was nothing left.

Totally satisfied, relaxed and clear. We talked and kissed until the buzzer went off.

Another fun session with Star.

Honestly I don't know why there's only a few ARs about Star.

She's still my favourite girl and I'm happy to be one of her regulars.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk