Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starry Starry Night

Starry Starry Night

First visit to N5 post lockdown to see Star.

There were a few guys at the entrance since management were checking vaccination certificate and asking people to check in. One guy didn't have his vaccination certificate and walked out.

So I showed my certificate, checked in and they said, you're here to see Star, yes of course I am

Went straight to the room, a few minutes later in walks Star looking beautiful as ever

In the shower she starts with a nice slow BBBJ, nice and deep and I'm hard already.

The more I see her the better it gets. Kissing, touching, licking and exploring. Deep DFK and BBBJ in different positions. Each visit is a little bit different, this is what I love about our sessions. It's never the same, no routine, just freestyle flowing.

I had to ask to slow down and let's have sex now or else I'll cum. On goes the condom and she's so tight, we start off slow and speed up a little. But it was a slow and sensual kind of night so we kept going slow and deep with continuous deep kissing, very wet and passionate kissing.

I'm almost there so I get in position and then boom CIM was awesome and she kelp on going until there was nothing left.

Totally satisfied, relaxed and clear. We talked and kissed until the buzzer went off.

Another fun session with Star.

Honestly I don't know why there's only a few ARs about Star.

She's still my favourite girl and I'm happy to be one of her regulars.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree, Star is absolutely amazing, best service in any line up by far.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. Been really curious about her just by looking at the pics.
    After this review I think I will have to make a booking.

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Star is always a STAR in N5M. Her service should be one of the best among the K-girls in the shop, if not the best. Riff888 is her loyal regular who has never stopped seeing her even during 3.5 months’ lockdown, a lucky girl !!!

Looking forward to a review of Boa by Riff 888.
    Thank you, very nice thing to say.

I think I'm the lucky one to be able to see her during lockdown .

I did see Boa a few times as well. I'll have to see her again at N5. Very happy she decided to stay at N5.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You're a big fan of n5m, I need try Star this week, do you have any info of Korean Vivian ? Photo looks really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Hahahaha am I

Quote Originally Posted by hillstop View Post
    You're a big fan of n5m, I need try Star this week, do you have any info of Korean Vivian ? Photo looks really nice
    Yes consistent service, friendly staff and will always contact you if there are any changes.

Good prices, easy parking plus back entrance.

Private waiting areas but most of the time you're led straight into a room if you have a booking.

Most of all the girls are awesome and are well taken care of.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Somehow I have yet to see Star at No5. I like more of a tanned girl with ass but might be nice for a change.

Will visit the great management sometime in the next couple weeks.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riff888 View Post
    easy parking
    Bro, did you go day or night time? No chance to park in day time at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Bro, did you go day or night time? No chance to park in day time at all.

Usually in the evenings, like I'm here now. Parked right in front.

But there's parking on the other street with easy access to the back entrance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Usually in the evenings, like I'm here now. Parked right in front.

But there's parking on the other street with easy access to the back entrance.

Ah icic. I went there around lunch time lol. I drove around for a few streets and I couldn’t find any parking at all. Enjoy bro! Looking forward for next review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I live walking distance which has its perks. Hurts the old wallet though hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by blk53 View Post
    Ah icic. I went there around lunch time lol. I drove around for a few streets and I couldn’t find any parking at all. Enjoy bro! Looking forward for next review.

Helllooo,

We understand finding parking spot is extremely difficult if you visit us around lunch time!
    I hate going there around noon too ��

Although, I can suggest you a few ways to park if you fail to find one after a round and round of spot hunting.
    1. Park behind of our staff’s: Usually, you can see a car in driveway next to the main entry. You can park for a while behind of it, unless that’s another customer’s vehicle.
    2. Call us and ask to open the garage gate: safe and discreet, until… it’s full.

On Gerald street, there are 20+ Parking spots though, the factory in front of us finish their work around 4ish pm so it’s easier to find a space if you come after that. Even midas customers park here, and I want them to come to us ��

On the weekend, due to the existence of ultra famous cafe (ONA coffee) in the corner, there seems to be less parking but still not too bad like weekday around noon.

Hope this help! And star is working today.
    Last edited by Marrickvill_5; 30-10-2021 at 09:29 AM. Reason: Me english no good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think star has bf and will stop working soon so see her now she already drop hours finish at 6

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by konfuzion View Post
    I think star has bf and will stop working soon so see her now she already drop hours finish at 6
    Boyfriend? Or Sugardaddy?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    That's a question only the sugardaddy can answer.....Riff???
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    That's a question only the sugardaddy can answer.....Riff???
    Sorry its not him

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you, very nice thing to say.

I think I'm the lucky one to be able to see her during lockdown .

I did see Boa a few times as well. I'll have to see her again at N5. Very happy she decided to stay at N5.

Boa is a machine.. she only had one day at 5 before lockdown coming from ML and has the hard work, skill and dedication of much more .. super nice, beautiful and an amazing body. hmm i think I might need to make some extra time in my day

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Helllooo,

We understand finding parking spot is extremely difficult if you visit us around lunch time!
    I hate going there around noon too ��

Although, I can suggest you a few ways to park if you fail to find one after a round and round of spot hunting.
    1. Park behind of our staff’s: Usually, you can see a car in driveway next to the main entry. You can park for a while behind of it, unless that’s another customer’s vehicle.
    2. Call us and ask to open the garage gate: safe and discreet, until… it’s full.

On Gerald street, there are 20+ Parking spots though, the factory in front of us finish their work around 4ish pm so it’s easier to find a space if you come after that. Even midas customers park here, and I want them to come to us ��

On the weekend, due to the existence of ultra famous cafe (ONA coffee) in the corner, there seems to be less parking but still not too bad like weekday around noon.

Hope this help! And star is working today.
    Thanks for the parking tips ^^. Will definitely call you guys if I can’t find parking in day time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast