Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canberra extras prices

Senior Member(無間使者)

Canberra extras prices

I might be heading to Canberra occasionally. What are the standard rates for extras? (HJ, Nude HJ, etc)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like I’ll have to find out for myself and report back. :/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like the going rate is 30-50 bucks for HJ depending on the girl and location. I’ll post my reviews in the after reports section, in case anyone was curious about Canberra.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks in advance!
    I'm in Canberra for work 3-4 times a year, but haven't done any punting there as yet.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ll try out random places and report back. Not sure if it will be as good as Sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes there are some good places in Canberra. (Not as much as sydney tho) . Which shops are you looking to try ? And what services do you normally go for ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly, don’t mind anyplace that’s easy to get to. I had no idea where to start so my first an only review was about Selina’s.

I’m usually a massage and HJ guy but if the girl is hot and has great attitude, I’m up for more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by pokerslowly View Post
    Honestly, don’t mind anyplace that’s easy to get to. I had no idea where to start so my first an only review was about Selina’s.

I’m usually a massage and HJ guy but if the girl is hot and has great attitude, I’m up for more.

Send me a message on what kind of girl, service amd price you lookin for and what location you prefer. I can recommend you some massages shops or FS shops or privates.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ask

Quote Originally Posted by Mannykh View Post
    Send me a message on what kind of girl, service amd price you lookin for and what location you prefer. I can recommend you some massages shops or FS shops or privates.
    Hi man,can you recomend me Massage shop with HJ in Canberra?arround city might be great

thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnPaul1908 View Post
    Hi man,can you recomend me Massage shop with HJ in Canberra?arround city might be great

thanks
    Send me a message. Will tell u there

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There’s very little too compare to Sydvey

Best bet 74 Northbourne Ave, located just inside the foyer

Yuki is the owner

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    There’s very little too compare to Sydvey

Best bet 74 northbound ave located just inside the foyer

Yuki is the owner

What's the name of the shop? And which girl to try?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What's the name of the shop? And which girl to try?
    Oh allo you again … we’ve been waiting for you to shower all n sundry with your reviews .. weren’t you going to get stuck in

You seriously don’t know this shop do you and you are asking people to PM you…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cumquat View Post
    Oh allo you again … we’ve been waiting for you to shower all n sundry with your reviews .. weren’t you going to get stuck in

You seriously don’t know this shop do you and you are asking people to PM you…
    If you check in google you will fine 2 3 shops of same address. 2 of them exist there. Thats why I was asking the exact name of shop you tried.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you check in google you will fine 2 3 shops of same address. 2 of them exist there. Thats why I was asking the exact name of shop you tried.
    Hadn’t you strapped on your cap guns and cosplay chaps and blazing a trail through the wilds of Canberra’s seedy and steamy dens of pleasure …. Doesn’t the name yuki mean anything to such an experienced dude as you?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can you please let me know a good place with pretty girl for happy ending massage in Canberra?
    Try the one in Garena with victoria its ok for massage but she seems to be really old

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Send me a message. Will tell u there
    I think i cant message you,since i still newbie,so the admin block this feature
    any other way to reach you?i might be go to Selina or Waterfall.whcih one you think had a better service and girl?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    For anyone curious about Canberra, a punter on Reddit in the CanberraNSFW subreddit has posted a list of several RnT venues. Worth a look if you are planning to go. I used it a few months ago when I was travelling and ended up seeing Yuki who was mentioned above... left a very happy man

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Reddit?

Can you confirm the reddit subforum…I can’t appear to find it…thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TARegistrar View Post
    For anyone curious about Canberra, a punter on Reddit in the CanberraNSFW subreddit has posted a list of several RnT venues. Worth a look if you are planning to go. I used it a few months ago when I was travelling and ended up seeing Yuki who was mentioned above... left a very happy man
    never thought of using reddit for punting, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast