Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Checking in and proof of identity

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Checking in and proof of identity

I haven't been to the shops since they opened last week. I am giving it some time as I believe they would be super busy and most services will be rushed but I am a bit concerned about checking in and let that info flow into all different agencies. I am ok with presenting my vaccine certificate but if you have been to shops, is this mandatory to check in with Servicd NSW app / QR code?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I haven't been to the shops since they opened last week. I am giving it some time as I believe they would be super busy and most services will be rushed but I am a bit concerned about checking in and let that info flow into all different agencies. I am ok with presenting my vaccine certificate but if you have been to shops, is this mandatory to check in with Servicd NSW app / QR code?
    Not specific to punting but I've found that nobody cares if you check in anymore. Just pull up your cert on the app and show people. That's all they look at.

I've been to 3 places in the last week and only one didn't ask for QR check-in, just seeing my vaccination certificate was okay.

Saw a guy walk out because be didn't have a vaccination certificate.Screenshot_20211025-185408.jpgScreenshot_20211023-115228__01.jpg

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I am ok with presenting my vaccine certificate but if you have been to shops, is this mandatory to check in with Servicd NSW app / QR code?
    How many times has it been posted here that you have to be able to check in manually if you don't want to QR?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to two places so far and none asked me to check in or ask for vax..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wish we could all just move on. You have to check in wherever you go. Sign in if you want to risk it. Either do it or just don’t go.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've just been asked for vax

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I know that almost all shops don’t even ask for sign in QR. most likely just vac cert.

The problem is will we/shops get fine or should the shop be worried where as no data or too little on record if an audit comes?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Most offer a manual option for check in and ask for vax

Has any of you actually bothered to check the rules from the NSW website????

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay...sonal-services

Hairdressers, beauty salons and massage premises

Hairdressers, spas, nail salons, beauty salons, waxing salons, tanning salons, tattoo parlours and massage parlours can open.

If you are fully vaccinated you can visit a hairdresser, beauty salon or massage premises. You must:

- carry vaccination evidence with you and produce it for inspection to a police officer or authorised officer if requested
    - check in with the Service NSW app or provide your contact details to the occupier
    - follow the face mask rules.
    Obviously, while Brothels have been allowed to open, the NSW government Christian liberal morality rules prohibits mentioning them on a government website

In regards to the mask rules there are many exceptions, but the below would be relevant to what we are talking about here.
    https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/stay...ace-mask-rules

Bold and Italic comments are obviously NOT on the website - lol

A person can remove their face mask if they are:

- eating or drinking (DATY or receiving a golden shower)

... (many more exceptions here, but not relevant to this)

- they are not in the part of the building that is a retail premises, hospitality venue, or an indoor recreation facility ( Not sure if these would be considered indoor recreation facilities)
    - providing goods and services and the person needs to remove their mask to provide those goods or services properly (DFK, BJ, BBBJ, Rimming...)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here's hoping the QR's are gone in December, that's what the govt wants apparently.....
    I had to check in last week, used their iPad, but it still wanted a mobile no, then texted a conf code, which of course I didn't get at first (someone did!). I ended up putting my number in, but wasn't happy.... can you give an email address? At least it isn't in my sign-in history....
    I did the same in May, but it didn't ask for a conf code then, must have been upgraded...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been to Ginza a couple of times since lockdown and each time been asked to sign in either manually or using the service NSW app, vaccine cert was requested first time I went too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seems like only Brothels are asking, I could be wrong? Have only seen MLs and there’s been no checkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    Seems like only Brothels are asking, I could be wrong? Have only seen MLs and there’s been no checkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Brothels have a lot more to lose if caught out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I haven’t been back to RNT since lockdown ended. Just wondering if shops require QR code check in and double jab confirmation. Also, do you keep your masks on inside the room? Thank you!

Banned
    RnT places don't seem fussed by Vax Certificate or QR Code
    For me...,I'll keep the mask on unless a nipple is in my mouth...after being wiped down of course

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went to a RnT recently. I wasn’t asked to show vaxx or check in. ML went in with a mask on but after seeing that I didn’t wear a mask she also took hers off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    RnT places don't seem fussed by Vax Certificate or QR Code
    For me...,I'll keep the mask on unless a nipple is in my mouth...after being wiped down of course
    Cheers. Thanks !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Interesting lay of the land. I’m actually returning from NYC, so will be an adjustment in being back in Australia.

In NY, there was no check in construct, but the ML would be wearing their mask the entire session.

I assume this will evolve in time in Sydney. I’ll do more research, but it seems crazy of the massage spots to need their customers to leave a paper trail

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post
    Interesting lay of the land. I’m actually returning from NYC, so will be an adjustment in being back in Australia.

In NY, there was no check in construct, but the ML would be wearing their mask the entire session.

I assume this will evolve in time in Sydney. I’ll do more research, but it seems crazy of the massage spots to need their customers to leave a paper trail
    They are hamstrung by the law, although I suspect a lot aren't complying. Thankfully the services minister is 'keen to retire the QR code system' in December.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast