Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Checking in and proof of identity

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by akira16 View Post
    Went to a RnT recently. I wasn’t asked to show vaxx or check in. ML went in with a mask on but after seeing that I didn’t wear a mask she also took hers off.
    Cheers for the info!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I phoned the local FS shop before going in last week, to check if the girls had to keep masks on during a service. If they did, I wasn't going to bother, but no - just masks in the place, masks off in the room.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    All this nonsense will be coming to an end soon, qr, vax certificates etc...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    All this nonsense will be coming to an end soon, qr, vax certificates etc...
    Only worries people who have something to hide....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Who said anything about worried, you're the one hiding inside aren't you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Who said anything about worried, you're the one hiding inside aren't you?
    Inside where??????, Really I don't give a shit what you think, I have been to a local, even knowing me I still have given the required info.........move on

Banned
    I went to Kyoto206 this week and there is no QR code, no manual form to sign and no vaccination certificate required. The receptionist was wearing a mask though LOL.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I went to Kyoto206 this week and there is no QR code, no manual form to sign and no vaccination certificate required. The receptionist was wearing a mask though LOL.
    Its all a bit of a joke these days.
    Everyone just pretends to follow the rules but the simple fact is that from day 1 of this pandemic Australia has been different to the rest of the world, not because we are better or smarter or whatever than the rest of the world , but simply because we are a remote island at the arse end of the world. Sometimes its a curse and sometimes its a blessing. With the pandemic it has been a blessing. Even incompetent idiots like Morrison, Andrews, Palashiuk and the clowns in SA and WA and NT and Tas have got us through. Thats how easy it is to do. You could put a chimpanzee or platypus or possum in charge of Australia and everything would still be Ok. Even fuckwits like Howard, Whitlam, Abbot and Rudd couldn't manage to fuck up our beautiful country though they did have a red hot go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Everyone just pretends to follow the rules but the simple fact is that from day 1 of this pandemic Australia has been different to the rest of the world, not because we are better or smarter or whatever than the rest of the world , but simply because we are a remote island at the arse end of the world. Sometimes its a curse and sometimes its a blessing. With the pandemic it has been a blessing. Even incompetent idiots like Morrison, Andrews, Palashiuk and the clowns in SA and WA and NT and Tas have got us through. Thats how easy it is to do. You could put a chimpanzee or platypus or possum in charge of Australia and everything would still be Ok. Even fuckwits like Howard, Whitlam, Abbot and Rudd couldn't manage to fuck up our beautiful country though they did have a red hot go.
    100% everything you've said...Why don't you run for PM....you got my vote.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    We are such a lucky country we haven't fuck up yet maybe. You have gotten our Gold Standard Glady or the NSW new guy.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    ...Thankfully the services minister is 'keen to retire the QR code system' in December.....
    Let's see what happens in December. The way some countries around the world are mandating green passes with QR codes for all venues suggests we haven't seen the last of QR codes. It will be a part of our life from now on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Let's see what happens in December. The way some countries around the world are mandating green passes with QR codes for all venues suggests we haven't seen the last of QR codes. It will be a part of our life from now on.
    Yes, we'll see.... Perrottet does seem keen for a return to normal though.
    I wonder too - working girls for the most part seem do it on the side, how many of them if they are shown positive are going to tell public health what they do as their second job?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Maybe wearing a mask makes more sense than all this QR code and vax check. What the point if people can show or write fake name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    So basically everyone....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Just a thought if you don't want to check in, but need to show your vax certificate:

First, go to some other establishment close by and QR check in, you will get to your certificate.

Go to your shop, pretend to check in with their QR; then just show your already active certificate. I've never been asked to go back and show the actual location.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Just a thought if you don't want to check in, but need to show your vax certificate:

First, go to some other establishment close by and QR check in, you will get to your certificate.

Go to your shop, pretend to check in with their QR; then just show your already active certificate. I've never been asked to go back and show the actual location.
    Good idea - there is an office works over the road, I might try that next time.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Don't think so, business will not continue to enforce this rubbish on behalf of the government, its not their responsibility.. It won't last, just watch and see...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post

That’s not going to work as your check-in shows the name of the location you have checked in at.

Banned
    Are you serious SCOMO has been fucking this country sideways, doggy you name it in all positions. We just lost China our biggest trading partner. It's what kept Australia prosper all these years. Now Scomo is picking a fight with China with his buddy the usa. We do the dirty work while the usa take our trades from China. If SCOMO is re elected in the next elections. The Australian got themselves to blame for jobless and the decline of Australia.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Are you serious SCOMO has been fucking this country sideways, doggy you name it in all positions. We just lost China our biggest trading partner. It's what kept Australia prosper all these years. Now Scomo is picking a fight with China with his buddy the usa. We do the dirty work while the usa take our trades from China. If SCOMO is re elected in the next elections. The Australian got themselves to blame for jobless and the decline of Australia.
    So you think that "each way Albo" will do a better job? Even "I don't know " gets a higher approval rating than " Albo" as preferred PM

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast