Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Checking in and proof of identity

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Are you serious SCOMO has been fucking this country sideways, doggy you name it in all positions. We just lost China our biggest trading partner. It's what kept Australia prosper all these years. Now Scomo is picking a fight with China with his buddy the usa. We do the dirty work while the usa take our trades from China. If SCOMO is re elected in the next elections. The Australian got themselves to blame for jobless and the decline of Australia.
    I have to say I do agree. We're losing trade deals whilst the USA with all its rhetoric is benefiting from more trade with China. Like wtf.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow...we went from "checking in and proof of identity" to Australian trade deals with China and diplomacy with the USA. Love it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Wow...we went from "checking in and proof of identity" to Australian trade deals with China and diplomacy with the USA. Love it.
    Australia is the 51st state of America. All this vaccines BS and vaccines certificates, booster shot started in America.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    So you think that "each way Albo" will do a better job? Even "I don't know " gets a higher approval rating than " Albo" as preferred PM
    I used to vote for the liberal party in the past when they were moderate. The Liberal party today is pure extremism. Talking about war, billions to missiles and submarines. Even fuck over their long time French allies and other allies whenever they have a chance at kissing up to the USA even though nobody there even knows who the hell Scomo is. At this point, I'd rather vote for a wombat than cast another vote for the Liberal party.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by goodbloke View Post
    Are you serious SCOMO has been fucking this country sideways, doggy you name it in all positions. We just lost China our biggest trading partner. It's what kept Australia prosper all these years. Now Scomo is picking a fight with China with his buddy the usa. We do the dirty work while the usa take our trades from China. If SCOMO is re elected in the next elections. The Australian got themselves to blame for jobless and the decline of Australia.
    If things go on like this with China very soon we won't be fucking their women and have a cheap massage.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GT101 View Post
    That’s not going to work as your check-in shows the name of the location you have checked in at.
    The vax certificate does not show the location. Read again; you don't seem to need to show where you checked in.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    The vax certificate does not show the location. Read again; you don't seem to need to show where you checked in.
    Read again, Your check-in shows the location. I am referring to the checkin process

If you just want to show your vaccination certificate, you don’t even need to check in anywhere. Your certificate can be stored offline in your mobile wallet, as a PDF, image or in the Medicare app.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me at Miss Heavens last Sunday morning: I showed reception a photo of my vax certificate on my phone.
    I was given the option of QR sign in or paper. I opted for paper. The receptionist asked for my phone number - and nothing more.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GT101 View Post
    That’s not going to work as your check-in shows the name of the location you have checked in at.
    That's right - I think you're hoping they don't scrutinise it too hard.....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I have been to a few of the bigger well known FS shops over the last few weeks. No one asked me for anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not their responsibility to verify the check in is correct, you get the fine if they come knocking.. I can make a 100% irrefutable statement on the matter.. checked in, not checked in.. whatever.. if I get interrupted for some bullshit audit on a checkin that was 'just to track the spread until they poisoned us all with the optional cocktail' mid punt for summin that wont matter for anyone in a few days, ill loooose my shit.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    definitely would prefer no check-in .... sounds good

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have been asked in massage parlours but have used paper

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123