Thread: Lvl 1, 276 Pitt better line up?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lvl 1, 276 Pitt better line up?

Anyone been since lockdown finish? Seem to have much better line up than before? Is picture genuine? Am struggling to get to theere

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_522...Sydney-22.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I called in the other day and saw Lisa. Advertised as Korean but was actually Chinese. Service was average.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nthnrr View Post
    I called in the other day and saw Lisa. Advertised as Korean but was actually Chinese. Service was average.
    This is really frustrating to be honest.
    These joints need to be honest and in turn, with good services will get great reviews etc

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, I was just about to recommend this place to the OP on the thread just below this one looking for a good part 1 place near Martin Place.
    Pre-lockdown this place was pretty good.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lisa is half Korean but raised in China, she can understand Korean but cannot speak it.

I recommend T Melody and OP can read my review in the massage section

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I Saw Bella last week. She is very cute The photo is not her but very close. Her massage was good. Im into reciving anal play, and she was open to me teaching her what I liked. I liked her vibe. She is a very nice girl and she wanted to try tye other things we didn’t get to.

Also the shop is very nice and has a good vibe. Post lockdown entering could be a little funny as there is an office next door and Im shore there is a receptionist desk looking at you as you enter. But it gives off that ledgit massage vibe so random girls should have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by jj12345 View Post
    Anyone been since lockdown finish? Seem to have much better line up than before? Is picture genuine? Am struggling to get to theere

https://sydney.locanto.com.au/ID_522...Sydney-22.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does it matter where is comes from ? I'm just happy that she matches up with the pic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straponlover View Post
    I Saw Bella last week. She is very cute The photo is not her but very close. Her massage was good. Im into reciving anal play, and she was open to me teaching her what I liked. I liked her vibe. She is a very nice girl and she wanted to try tye other things we didn’t get to.

Also the shop is very nice and has a good vibe. Post lockdown entering could be a little funny as there is an office next door and Im shore there is a receptionist desk looking at you as you enter. But it gives off that ledgit massage vibe so random girls should have no idea.
    How much did she charge for the extras Straponlover?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen Candy and Yaya there in the last few weeks.

Yaya was slightly older, I would say mid 30s. She has a great body, obviously exercises quite a lot.

Candy is young and very pretty. In an innocent and youthful kind of way.

Both services were decent. Yaya gave a great massage and thorough P2. She was my favourite because she is confident and good with small talk.

Candy gave a very slow and sensual massage then gave some nice spanish and got into 69 position (no daty though) for P2. She has the whole 'young sweet and innocent vibe' which is honestly not my thing. I prefer a girl with some confidence who takes control and knows how to handle a cock. I think a lot of Asian guys will love Candy.