Thread: CN Thai - ChevronIsland

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

CN Thai - ChevronIsland

Just back this evening from avisit to the Thai place at Chevron whichi had earlier though was totally legit and straight.

As the sunset was setting over the surfer's strip seems that the action starts in this area. Arrange to go in through the rear entrance thats rear entrance to the shop.

Met my 30 something solid thai woman. not boiler bt not super skinny. shown to room. $80 for an hour massage which is kind of expensive around this area.

Meticulous massage with enough TT that you know what is coming. A bit of nipple sucking and general flirting.

WIR yes but pricing needs to be adjusted down. Probably better options elsewhere.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsup2021 View Post
    Just back this evening from avisit to the Thai place at Chevron whichi had earlier though was totally legit and straight.

As the sunset was setting over the surfer's strip seems that the action starts in this area. Arrange to go in through the rear entrance thats rear entrance to the shop.

Met my 30 something solid thai woman. not boiler bt not super skinny. shown to room. $80 for an hour massage which is kind of expensive around this area.

Meticulous massage with enough TT that you know what is coming. A bit of nipple sucking and general flirting.

WIR yes but pricing needs to be adjusted down. Probably better options elsewhere.
    Did she have blonde hair? I went last week but didn't stay as she was a bit too chunky for me. Other girls were busy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    Did she have blonde hair? I went last week but didn't stay as she was a bit too chunky for me. Other girls were busy
    actually it was dyed hair away from the thai jet black that I like. she was a more solid ass also. maybe the same.

she wasn't a natural slut though. i felt that she had to pretend to be bad, rather than the thai girls whom have been bad for so long.

cannot wait for the borders to reopen and go get some thai in their natural settings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsup2021 View Post
    actually it was dyed hair away from the thai jet black that I like. she was a more solid ass also. maybe the same.

she wasn't a natural slut though. i felt that she had to pretend to be bad, rather than the thai girls whom have been bad for so long.

cannot wait for the borders to reopen and go get some thai in their natural settings.
    Yeah she had dyed blondish hair so probably the same lady