Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Larger sized guys

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Larger sized guys

So I'm looking to get to a massage shop for my first massage punt. This is likely stupid but I'm conscious of the fact I'm a heavier guy. Not morbidly obese but I do have a shade shelter over the tool shed.

Are many punters overweight guys, do the ML have issues at all?

TIA

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydpunter21 View Post
    So I'm looking to get to a massage shop for my first massage punt. This is likely stupid but I'm conscious of the fact I'm a heavier guy. Not morbidly obese but I do have a shade shelter over the tool shed.

TIA
    I personally have a bit of a 6-pack…. Of beers🤣 around my belly so I’m also on the plus size. I can only speak from my personal experience and YMMV but most MLs won’t care too much. I haven’t been rejected by any ML (yet!) so my only advice is as long as you are clean and treat the ML with respect they will still offer the usual part 1 and part 2. As with everyone, what extras that are on offer for part 2 is dependant on the ML.

Senior Member(無間使者)

TIA
    No every one who punts is a gym junkie 😅 don't over think things lockdown hasn't been kind on lots of people me included. The girls don't care and if that's your concern probably don't pick the 18 year old stunner maybe for a first punt maybe a more milfy type might be the go punting should be fun just enjoy

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

TIA
    The only prerequisite is cash mate, they are not there to date you, they just want your cash and conduct your self in a decent manner.

I do not think ML/WL will have any issues servicing you. They are working in that business for the money and I've spoken to a lot of WL/ML, they don't really care about clients physical appearance or body they only ask for clients to have good attitude and clean.
    Happy punting my guy ! Im sure that you will enjoy it. Don't forget to share your review too !
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Be clean and respectful, that's all Mate, other than that you're just another slab or meat on the table, don't over think it just enjoy it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only thing an ml told me about clients she doesnt want to service is if they:
    Smell. Try to shower before punts if the shops doesnt have showers.
    Too aggressive. Respect the girls bounderies and what services she offers.

From other ounters:
    Be presentable, hygenic, look like you actually are clean.
    These helps in building a good rapport with the shop and girls.

Imo, the girls would care less about your size than your hygene and odour.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Come on. I thought your private part is huge by reading the title only

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha when I saw subject for this thread I thought it was gonna be another guy trying to humble brag about his dick size 😂

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i got a huge pack pack belly.
    Maybe its their customer service but the girls prefer it.. Plus they like my soft skin. They;re just nice

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Being very heavy is no problem for MLs. Good hygiene and good manners are far more important.
    You might have less chance of getting FS but you shouldn’t expect that in a R&T shop anyway.
    It’s generally not a problem for WLs but they might not want to do positions where you are on top of them like missionary if you are very heavy.
    Doggie and cowgirl are no problem.
    In fact they probably prefer cowgirl with a bigger guy as they have nice soft padding to bounce on.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stud666 View Post
    Come on. I thought your private part is huge by reading the title only
    No, nothing worth bragging about here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks all, cleanliness and being polite is no issue at all here, just a quality amount of padding. Will see how it goes this week

Like I have said before, I'm not a fit person and would say overweight. A few WL's have pointed out my physique by saying I'm not fit. Despite this, its something minor and generally once the action starts happening, it doesn't matter.WL's service all types of customers so being heavy or unfit, is never a problem because you are the customer if that makes sense.

At the end of the day bro, you are there to fuck despite whatever the WL says. She could honestly say to me that I'm ugly and overweight but honestly, I don't care because all I care about is sex and having a good time. It sounds a bit selfish but thats why you are there !

One of my past WL's told me that her boyfriend was the same size as me and I was shocked to think a hot WL would have a overweight boyfriend. I agree with everything rooter said as well. He is the voice of truth !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Came in and expected to a post about larger penis.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Usually get a belly rub and called buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Same here. I thought this thread was a "calling" to bros with bigger dicks. That's why I clicked on it.

Junior Member(有D料到)

TIA
    Bro, my Mrs is 45 kilos lighter than me and she cannot massage me for shit as it literally hurts her hands.
    so for the massage, pick a girl who has some muscle on her, so basically a lady that is taller than 160cm and at least 55kg.
    maybe talk to her first.
    mind you some smaller girls work really hard and can deliver what you want.
    for the extras, just don't squash the girl and you will be sweet!

Junior Member(有D料到)

haha

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Same here. I thought this thread was a "calling" to bros with bigger dicks. That's why I clicked on it.
    when she is scared of doggie, it's always a compliment lol

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    The girls dont care what size you are as long as you have the cash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast