Thread: 22 Rydalmere

Junior Member(有D料到)

22 Rydalmere

Anyone been here since lockdown? Any ARs that are recent?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)

22 Rydalmere

I’ve been to 22 Rydalmere a couple of times since lockdown ended.

During evenings when I tend to visit, the shop is very discreet.
    Moreover one of my favourite things about this place is that being a small shop, the young male receptionist quickly lets you know who is available and within a couple of minutes of arriving, I either pick a girl or leave if I’m not interested.
    With bigger shops like 42 Gladesville, I’m usually waiting around for 15 minutes or longer before the girls do their intros, which I find a waste of time.

The shop facilities are clean and modern - another tick from me.

22 Rydalmere has had some new talent working in their shops recently - I’ve seen Lucky and Diana.

I would rate Lucky as reasonably attractive and tall, however her pic on 22’s roster seems a bit out of date and photoshopped. She does have the matching tattoo as shown in the pic though.
    I might at some point do a repeat visit for Lucky.

Diana is busty as per the details on the 22 Rydalmere roster.

I usually get decent service from the girls mainly because I go for the ‘diamond’ option at the shop.

The girls typically tend to be primarily if not exclusively from China at this place, they appear to be late 20s / early 30s though there are some exceptions like Bony(no longer on the roster) who I thought was considerably younger and attractive.

This is the shop that got busted during lockdown isn’t it?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    This is the shop that got busted during lockdown isn’t it?
    Nah that was royal Asians around the corner that did

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I used to frequent 22, I've been there twice since lockdown and my experiences have been rather poor honestly. I've seen Kelly, who tried to finish me off with only handjob. Seen Diana as well whose service was decent for the place, but too old. All the ladies look late 30's to me. However maybe Lucky is worth a shot? I haven't been there for introductions with her yet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    I used to frequent 22, I've been there twice since lockdown and my experiences have been rather poor honestly. I've seen Kelly, who tried to finish me off with only handjob. Seen Diana as well whose service was decent for the place, but too old. All the ladies look late 30's to me. However maybe Lucky is worth a shot? I haven't been there for introductions with her yet.
    I've recently went maybe last week to try kelly, experience was a bit ehhh, I did go late in the night though so that might of contributed, but yea she did try to finish me off with a HJ.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xorro View Post
    I’ve been to 22 Rydalmere a couple of times since lockdown ended.

During evenings when I tend to visit, the shop is very discreet.
    Moreover one of my favourite things about this place is that being a small shop, the young male receptionist quickly lets you know who is available and within a couple of minutes of arriving, I either pick a girl or leave if I’m not interested.
    With bigger shops like 42 Gladesville, I’m usually waiting around for 15 minutes or longer before the girls do their intros, which I find a waste of time.

The shop facilities are clean and modern - another tick from me.

22 Rydalmere has had some new talent working in their shops recently - I’ve seen Lucky and Diana.

I would rate Lucky as reasonably attractive and tall, however her pic on 22’s roster seems a bit out of date and photoshopped. She does have the matching tattoo as shown in the pic though.
    I might at some point do a repeat visit for Lucky.

Diana is busty as per the details on the 22 Rydalmere roster.

I usually get decent service from the girls mainly because I go for the ‘diamond’ option at the shop.

The girls typically tend to be primarily if not exclusively from China at this place, they appear to be late 20s / early 30s though there are some exceptions like Bony(no longer on the roster) who I thought was considerably younger and attractive.
    Thanks for the reply and ill keep those noted. I tend to go in the evenings or late at night so I guess the quality of experience might be lower but do you recommend any other girls here?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve seen Kelly several months ago. I thought her service was good but I mostly go for the Diamond option so that probably explains why.

I once went for another girl at 22 paying for standard service and she seemed in a major hurry to finish the session.
    So I think one can expect average or below average service especially during peak times if going for standard service.

Lucky is above average in terms of looks but the photo on the roster is either out of date or photoshopped. The service I got after paying for the diamond option was good and I might see her again at some point.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think its probably better if i opt for the diamond service over the gold which is usually what I go for usually went for 30-40mins

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah I only ever pay standard for 22. If I wanted to pay $150 I'd much rather go somewhere else. With Kelly the reason why she wanted only handjob was because my size was too big haha, did convince her to go with it and be gentle. How good are Luckys boobs?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hahaha fair enough, I'll give kelly a go sometime in the week and let you know

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ButtLord View Post
    Yeah I only ever pay standard for 22. If I wanted to pay $150 I'd much rather go somewhere else. With Kelly the reason why she wanted only handjob was because my size was too big haha, did convince her to go with it and be gentle. How good are Luckys boobs?
    Re Lucky - that’s one bit that hasn’t been photoshopped . She has a distinctive tattoo on one of her breasts as shown in the roster pic.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any recent AR from this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was going to go there a couple of months ago but there were about 3 men hanging around outside, one near the door and a couple in the carpark area. I assumed the shop was busy. I parked and waited for about 10 mins then went somewhere else. I get a little put off when people are hanging around outside. I like to be discreet.

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    One of the best in this area
    Many customers but not much reviews

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What about Yoko's? That is a fan favourite in Rydalmere!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yoko’s certainly has its fans. MILFs who are very accommodating with an array of extras at very competitive prices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    22 Rydalmere appears to be inaccessible due to a fire in the area.

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...ae851dbf81c797

Update: Confirming that 22 Rydalmere is currently open and accessible.