Thread: Nancy the fun loving, big titted MILF at Marlenes Brothel

Banned

Nancy the fun loving, big titted MILF at Marlenes Brothel

Went to see Nancy, a big titted, fun loving MILF in her late 40’s at Marlenes Brothel today. Don’t ask me why. It was an itch I had to scratch. She’s been on Marlenes line up for a long time and she was on my list. Marlene says that Nancy is from Cambodia. To me she looked liked a garden variety, aging Thai MILF, with the super slutty look we like.

Service was very good and Nancy was very enthusiastic. She has at least one kid, perhaps more, and a visible C-section scar. Her tits are all natural, massive D cup bazookas. Body has seen better days, but being a WL for however long has had a toll.

Her offering include DFK, BBBJ, Spanish, DD (on her), DATY, FIV and FIA. Very friendly and accommodating.

During doggie, she put lube on her ass hole. Could’ve been an invitation for anal, but I just stuck my thumb all the way in her ass while pounding her pussy. No complaints. I then asked her to turn, took off me franger and shot a big cum load on her tits. Pearl necklace.

WIR? Nope. Nothing wrong with the service, but questionable value. At $140 for half hour, it’s only $20 less than the superstar babes we can see at Ginza, Empire, 42G, N5M etc and besides model quality looks, they offer CIM and DD.

There are a hundred Asian MILFs like Nancy out west giving this sort of service for $90, so no need to spend $140 at Marlenes.

Marlenes brothel is also a shithole. Kind of an insult to us punters really. If the rooms were any smaller, she would not be able to put a bed in there. They are tiny little prison cells. Towels are all worn, paint is peeling and the place just needs a real makeover. Clearly she is not investing any of the profits back into the premises.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    Went to see Nancy, a big titted, fun loving MILF in her late 40’s at Marlenes Brothel today. Don’t ask me why. It was an itch I had to scratch. She’s been on Marlenes line up for a long time and she was on my list. Marlene says that Nancy is from Cambodia. To me she looked liked a garden variety, aging Thai MILF, with the super slutty look we like.

Service was very good and Nancy was very enthusiastic. She has at least one kid, perhaps more, and a visible C-section scar. Her tits are all natural, massive D cup bazookas. Body has seen better days, but being a WL for however long has had a toll.

Her offering include DFK, BBBJ, Spanish, DD (on her), DATY, FIV and FIA. Very friendly and accommodating.

During doggie, she put lube on her ass hole. Could’ve been an invitation for anal, but I just stuck my thumb all the way in her ass while pounding her pussy. No complaints. I then asked her to turn, took off me franger and shot a big cum load on her tits. Pearl necklace.

WIR? Nope. Nothing wrong with the service, but questionable value. At $140 for half hour, it’s only $20 less than the superstar babes we can see at Ginza, Empire, 42G, N5M etc and besides model quality looks, they offer CIM and DD.

There are a hundred Asian MILFs like Nancy out west giving this sort of service for $90, so no need to spend $140 at Marlenes.

Marlenes brothel is also a shithole. Kind of an insult to us punters really. If the rooms were any smaller, she would not be able to put a bed in there. They are tiny little prison cells. Towels are all worn, paint is peeling and the place just needs a real makeover. Clearly she is not investing any of the profits back into the premises.
    I can swear that the 2 punts I had there both girls had C Section scars. It is like they are picking them like that. Agree the place is a shithole. It also has a dull vibe in its corridors reminding me of Stephen King's " The Shining". Not going there any time soon.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

You’re a legend Fred!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazypeazy View Post
    I can swear that the 2 punts I had there both girls had C Section scars. It is like they are picking them like that. Agree the place is a shithole. It also has a dull vibe in its corridors reminding me of Stephen King's " The Shining". Not going there any time soon.
    Yeah, it looks like she scrimped on an architect and did the floor plan herself. If she had made the corridor narrower, she could have made the rooms larger. Just wasted space. And how funny is the hiding booth on the first landing of the staircase?

The selection criteria for getting a job at Marlene’s is (1) you need to be above 40 years of age (2) you need to have a visible C-section scar LOL

Having said that. Lina the Colombian glamazon is up there with the best, but doesn’t do BBBJ/CIM

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nah bro, if she gave ya good service, which Nancy always does, you should be happy. $140 is cheap if you work/live in Alexandria and cbf trekking into the city or out west where there is clearly more choice and competition. They get younger chicks at Marlene's from time to time too.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Value

With more chicks in the industry than ever (assuming punter demand is insatiable), paying more than 150 for half an hour is moronic.
    Just watch as caucasian shops drop their prices to survive.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nancy is 45 max.
    She has a great milfy body.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    Nancy is 45 max.
    She has a great milfy body.
    Very hard to tell with Thai women. I reckon Nancy is between 48-55. Glad you like her. Not a bad root, and a very friendly girl, but once is enough for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When you say she offered, are these extra ontop of $140?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rand8144 View Post
    When you say she offered, are these extra ontop of $140?
    Nope there is only one fee and the girl decides what you get. It’s all inclusive. Some offer more, some offer less but there is no tiered pricing like the Asian brothels.

They don’t have racially determined pricing either. White chicks are the same price as Asian chicks

Banned
    Deleted due to duplication

Senior Member(無間使者)

Yeah that place is a bit run down. Rooms and showers are dirty. I used to punt there a long time ago. Back when she had more latinas on the lineup and you could do 30mins for $90. That was many years ago though.

My guess is she has no long term plan for the place and will run it into the ground until it starts turning a loss then just get rid of it. Easy way to pay for a brand new tricked out Merc SUV among other things

Junior Member(有D料到)

You don't know Marlenes

Quote Originally Posted by vitrium View Post
    Yeah that place is a bit run down. Rooms and showers are dirty. I used to punt there a long time ago. Back when she had more latinas on the lineup and you could do 30mins for $90. That was many years ago though.

My guess is she has no long term plan for the place and will run it into the ground until it starts turning a loss then just get rid of it. Easy way to pay for a brand new tricked out Merc SUV among other things
    For starters, Nancy is still fine.
    The big corridor is different, but it is a better space for the girls and it has a more pleasant vibe compared to the usual 'basement' look.
    What most of you don't understand is that Alexandria is a huuuuuge market (with all the tradies, international students and yuppies) and this is the only proper brothel in the suburb and the prices are very good.
    Marls is killing it for sure.
    Small rooms can be very intimate and you can just complain if showers aren't up to scratch. If you do it constructively, what's the problem?
    Don't hate this shop just because it's a bit different.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by northsidelegend View Post
    For starters, Nancy is still fine.
    The big corridor is different, but it is a better space for the girls and it has a more pleasant vibe compared to the usual 'basement' look.
    What most of you don't understand is that Alexandria is a huuuuuge market (with all the tradies, international students and yuppies) and this is the only proper brothel in the suburb and the prices are very good.
    Marls is killing it for sure.
    Small rooms can be very intimate and you can just complain if showers aren't up to scratch. If you do it constructively, what's the problem?
    Don't hate this shop just because it's a bit different.
    I’m glad you’re seeing everything in such a positive light. The place is considered by everyone else to be a shit hole, but with a few nice chicks. Most of them including Nancy are over the hill and should be retired. You would probably think that Pentridge Prison also had nice corridors, cozy rooms and friendly tourists LOL

You’re forgetting that people have cars. Getting from Alexandria to Surry Hills or to Marrickville will take 10 minutes, where there are heaps of knocking shops. Marlenes is a daytime brothel only and the last root will be had at precisely 6.30pm.