Went to see Nancy, a big titted, fun loving MILF in her late 40’s at Marlenes Brothel today. Don’t ask me why. It was an itch I had to scratch. She’s been on Marlenes line up for a long time and she was on my list. Marlene says that Nancy is from Cambodia. To me she looked liked a garden variety, aging Thai MILF, with the super slutty look we like.

Service was very good and Nancy was very enthusiastic. She has at least one kid, perhaps more, and a visible C-section scar. Her tits are all natural, massive D cup bazookas. Body has seen better days, but being a WL for however long has had a toll.

Her offering include DFK, BBBJ, Spanish, DD (on her), DATY, FIV and FIA. Very friendly and accommodating.

During doggie, she put lube on her ass hole. Could’ve been an invitation for anal, but I just stuck my thumb all the way in her ass while pounding her pussy. No complaints. I then asked her to turn, took off me franger and shot a big cum load on her tits. Pearl necklace.

WIR? Nope. Nothing wrong with the service, but questionable value. At $140 for half hour, it’s only $20 less than the superstar babes we can see at Ginza, Empire, 42G, N5M etc and besides model quality looks, they offer CIM and DD.

There are a hundred Asian MILFs like Nancy out west giving this sort of service for $90, so no need to spend $140 at Marlenes.

Marlenes brothel is also a shithole. Kind of an insult to us punters really. If the rooms were any smaller, she would not be able to put a bed in there. They are tiny little prison cells. Towels are all worn, paint is peeling and the place just needs a real makeover. Clearly she is not investing any of the profits back into the premises.