Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LMH - Indoor - Colombian girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

LMH - Indoor - Colombian girls

Hi gents

I recently had 2 punts in that premises last 4 weeks.
    Sara and Stephanie, both from Columbia. Well I really impressed with the sexy look but bloody expensive ($150 for take off which normally $100),so I just go for option 1, 1 pineapple.

Just wondering if it’s the standard price of that shop?

Don’t really recommend for that overprice experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw a South American in the last 12 months there. not my cup of tea. grabbed my hand and put it on her tit. repeated a few times. then asked for extra money. got shitty and refused. she didn't push it. have avoided SAs ever since.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i tried one of the colombian girls there before. expensive options.

they really should give up and realise they are a commodity here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemassage2021 View Post
    Hi gents

I recently had 2 punts in that premier last 4 weeks.
    Sara and Stephanie, both from Columbia. Well I really impressed with the sexy look but bloody expensive ($150 for take off which normally $100),so I just go for option 1, 1 pineapple.

Just wondering if it’s the standard price of that shop?

Don’t really recommend for that overprice experience.
    It is not standard. They just think they have a gold pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just look at Gabba was a yellow building old massage joint then some Brazil chick opened it and ran adds all ladies from Brazil blah blah 6 months later place is closed down lol over priced shit service rude ladies will never get my cash

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah Colombians are a lost cause at this joint. Though, those thai girls and one hong kong girl aren't to bad. Solid menu!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Agree Sth American girls = greedy.
    Any girl who quotes you $150 for take off should be replied with raucous laughter.
    And don't bother to stay around for just the handjob - you know it will be shit.
    4FoW2

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    "You cant judge a book by its cover" oh yes you should.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    During COVID I had a chunky Colombian girl through seeking.com. She was living around Boundary Road area She was probably 32-35 years old.

We had a few dates and were fucking at local hotels. She was good fun but had a BBBJ technique which I started to find annoying. She had a real pecking type of action and after a while I didn't see her anymore.

After the LMH Colombian experience and this sugar one, I have been avoiding Colombian girls and South American in general.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to this place a few weeks ago. Had made an hour booking, but when I got there the ML said they close in 30min so can only do that. It was only 7pm but I thought may be covid rules whatever. Experience was rushed and mechanical, with no touching even though it was 2 pineapples. Anyway in my way out her next customer walks in for an hour booking. Lets just say I will never book with a S American ever again, just no ethics.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've had that on a Friday night there. Mentally the girl had already been at home and I had the misfortune of arriving about 7:45 on a Friday night.

But, it's not the only shop where last punt of the day is not spectacular.

But but, there are also numerous experiences where the last punter and the girl locks the door and things happen at the end of the day.

As always, depends on the girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yep they certainly can charge like a wounded bull this Latin ladies at lmh… but they are pretty and can be tempting when looking for a change from the impressive Asian menu… but once you have a taste of the Latinos and go back to Asian menu you wonder why you ever left. Personally only do last bookings with familiar ladies… new girls are a morning thing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    "You cant judge a book by its cover" oh yes you should.
    i've always told people, you can always judge a book but its cover, but first, you must know how to judge.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do they post rosters anywhere so I know who to avoid if booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bnenoob View Post
    Do they post rosters anywhere so I know who to avoid if booking
    Yeah just txt them and ask for the roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The massage I received was appalling, did me no good and actually hurt my a little by the time I left. The extra offered at $50 no top off. The Colombian girl is on the chubby side, which I didn't mind. I turned down the extra, because she wanted me to leave and come back with cash and also because the massage felt nothing like a massage. She left the room three time, totalled 10 mins. Spent another five wiping me down with some warm water. Then ended the massage 10 mins early wind I didn't want the extra.

Not worth going back for me. Maybe others received better treatment.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't see any reason to stray from the Thai menu options at this place, some of the finest overall packages, figure and face, in any shop. Treat them well and be rewarded.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=squigglysquid;2315429]The massage I received was appalling, did me no good and actually hurt my a little by the time I left. The extra offered at $50 no top off. The Colombian girl is on the chubby side, which I didn't mind. I turned down the extra, because she wanted me to leave and come back with cash and also because the massage felt nothing like a massage. She left the room three time, totalled 10 mins. Spent another five wiping me down with some warm water. Then ended the massage 10 mins early wind I didn't want the extra.

Squigglysquid if you want more than a massage with FS on the menu then you need to visit Four Seasons :-)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Hope she didnt cost you any $. Ive used that site but only gotten free fun.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "I've had that on a Friday night there. Mentally the girl had already been at home and I had the misfortune of arriving about 7:45 on a Friday night.

But, it's not the only shop where last punt of the day is not spectacular.

But but, there are also numerous experiences where the last punter and the girl locks the door and things happen at the end of the day.

As always, depends on the girl."

Try to go in the mornings or lunch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast