Thread: Some reviews and seeking recommendations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Some reviews and seeking recommendations

Hi everyone, so this is my second post, my first was when I worked in Sydney for a few weeks and now Im back in Brisbane and I thought I would review some of the shops/girls I have seen and hopefully get some good recommendations for other places. Apologies if I get some of the terminology wrong Im only new to reviewing. So I live Southside Brisbane first place Im going to review is PurpleQ in browns plains. Been here a few times now, girls are quite pretty though roster doesnt change too much normally 1/3 is my flavour (under 30, thin), I have seen baby a few times, skinny 25-30yrs old small frame, very talkative as her English is really good, offers standard HJ and nude BS not FS, massage isnt the best and tends to talk way too much about how she wants to do something else rather than giving HJs, even though she is pretty wouldn’t recommend. Ive also tried the lingam massage here was pretty good, flat rate ending with option 1 ( different girl), overall affordable place pretty standard, does get repetitive. Second place Im reviewing is TaTa in BP. Went in there and asked to see the girls, picked the prettiest one big boobs maybe 6/10. Good massage offered option 2 for 2 pineapples, took the deal lol was funny she pulled out this tissue kind of cover and started, overall was good experience. Tata is quite good though same as queen generally 1/3 girls are good looking. Third I will review a ML in Carindale found off Locato (good reviews) was pretty 7/10 offer was pineapple for option 1 two for two and option 3 for 3 pineapples and some change, only went option 1 as it was my first visit would go again very comfortable private apartment opposite Westfield Carindale. Also had a lot of crappy punting on Locanto Ive walked from almost all girls Ive gone to see in the eight mile plains area 5/5 all fake old boilers. Im hoping I can get some good recommendations Im going to read through posts as well. Hope this helps.

Senior Member(無間使者) Scotty from Marketing's Avatar
    Did you use a swedish keyboard?

As an fyi you need at least 5 posts before you can send or receive PMs

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's interesting you chose to review tata and purpleQ and refer to place names in slightly different ways. Would've been good to format your post slightly.
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markpunts1 View Post
    Hi everyone, so this is my second post, my first was when I worked in Sydney for a few weeks and now Im back in Brisbane and I thought I would review some of the shops/girls I have seen and hopefully get some good recommendations for other places. Apologies if I get some of the terminology wrong Im only new to reviewing. So I live Southside Brisbane first place Im going to review is PurpleQ in browns plains. Been here a few times now, girls are quite pretty though roster doesnt change too much normally 1/3 is my flavour (under 30, thin), I have seen baby a few times, skinny 25-30yrs old small frame, very talkative as her English is really good, offers standard HJ and nude BS not FS, massage isnt the best and tends to talk way too much about how she wants to do something else rather than giving HJs, even though she is pretty wouldn’t recommend. Ive also tried the lingam massage here was pretty good, flat rate ending with option 1 ( different girl), overall affordable place pretty standard, does get repetitive. Second place Im reviewing is TaTa in BP. Went in there and asked to see the girls, picked the prettiest one big boobs maybe 6/10. Good massage offered option 2 for 2 pineapples, took the deal lol was funny she pulled out this tissue kind of cover and started, overall was good experience. Tata is quite good though same as queen generally 1/3 girls are good looking. Third I will review a ML in Carindale found off Locato (good reviews) was pretty 7/10 offer was pineapple for option 1 two for two and option 3 for 3 pineapples and some change, only went option 1 as it was my first visit would go again very comfortable private apartment opposite Westfield Carindale. Also had a lot of crappy punting on Locanto Ive walked from almost all girls Ive gone to see in the eight mile plains area 5/5 all fake old boilers. Im hoping I can get some good recommendations Im going to read through posts as well. Hope this helps.
    Thanks for the review mate , the girl from TaTa sounds interesting, any hints on her name/initial so I can book . Cheers