Thread: Niko at 116 Artarmon - OK but could have been better (not Niko's fault)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Niko at 116 Artarmon - OK but could have been better (not Niko's fault)

Person's Name : Niko

Establishment : 116 Artarmon

Month/Year of Visit : October 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 116 Gents Club | The Best North Sydney Artarmon Brothel

Phone : 9415 3829

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFK, BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish, HJ

Size/shape : Quite attractive, tallish, slimish, B-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : An OK session - could have been better, but that was my fault not Niko's

My experience/comments : I decided to go to Artarmon and called 78a to ask Lulu who was working today. When I randomly chose Niko, Lulu said she was at 116 today and she’d call them to pass on my booking.

I turned up and the door was answered by an attractive girl who said her name was Sophia (“Next time” I told her) and I was shown into the room.

The receptionist, Marie, turned up and took my money and I was soon joined by Niko.

Niko is reasonably attractive and is tallish, wearing a black lacy nightie.

I showered and she stripped. She has a slimish figure with pert B-cups (tiny nipples) and a closely trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and after some tongue-wrestling and a brief catbath, she started sucking me.

It was a pretty good BBBJ, just slightly toothy at times but with plenty of saliva, some good hand-work and no interruptions.

Niko also lightly fingered my arsehole and at one stage asked whether I wanted some cream there. I assume she was offering a prostate massage but my guts had been a bit gassy all morning so I thought I’d better decline.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round. This was OK and she moaned gently and I also managed some light FIV but she didn’t come.

Niko dismounted and asked whether I wanted to fuck but I requested some more BJ.

Eventually I said “We fuck” and as she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but Niko just pointed to her chest.

We started with some cowgirl and Niko rode me well, with some more light kissing, and I played with her tits, but when she tired I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

The bed was quite high and Niko is quite tall so I struggled to get into a good position (or perhaps I’m just too short!!) so after a while I got her to lie down for some mish.

Niko held her legs in the air and I gave it a good go and she was eventually saying “I cum, I cum” (probably just to try to help me to finish) but it just wasn’t working for me today so I withdrew and asked her to finish me off with a HJ, which she did.

Niko said she’d been in Australia for a couple of years and was originally from China but had also lived in Malaysia (her English is OK). She works at 78a/116 on Mondays and Thursdays and at 247 St Mary’s (as Maree) on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Time was up and, with the usual “See you next time” from Niko, I departed.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    “ Niko also lightly fingered my arsehole and at one stage asked whether I wanted some cream there. I assume she was offering a prostate massage but my guts had been a bit gassy all morning so I thought I’d better decline.” ��