Thread: Suggestions for surfers paradise?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Suggestions for surfers paradise?

Is there anything there at all worth checking out ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have posted reviews in the past week for Gold Coast joints in and around Surfers Paradise., Broadbeach & Chevron.

What places have you tried so far?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Surfers doesn't really have any shops worth going to. Somewhat surprising, maybe high rents are a factor, similar to Brisbane CBD which has a lack of shops too. Plenty of legit Thai massage places that cater for tourists after a genuine massage. There's maybe one or two Asian massage shops that offer more but I wouldn't really recommend them due to a lack of talent. There is a place called Butterfly massage on the south side of Surfers that might be worth checking out. Otherwise try Chevron Island which is close by or venture down to Mermaid Beach which has a number of shops worth a visit.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    @HST what’s your experience at Asian Massage at Broadbeach. I tried a few years ago and never went back since.

I walked past earlier today and saw a boiler in flip flops on the lounge playing on her phone.

I didnt bother entering.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsup2021 View Post
    @HST what’s your experience at Asian Massage at Broadbeach. I tried a few years ago and never went back since.

I walked past earlier today and saw a boiler in flip flops on the lounge playing on her phone.

I didnt bother entering.
    Usually the girls there are young and pretty. There are one or two older ones like you saw. I went a few weeks ago and saw a Thai girl called Rose, has a good body and provided a good service. I've heard Ruby is worth seeing, Chinese girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ruby is gorgeous Linda is young and beautiful….
    New owner took over about a year ago and have not seen a girl over 30 or 50kg since then…
    However I must admit the new girls are not as liberal with their extras …

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by HST View Post
    I've heard Ruby is worth seeing, Chinese girl.
    I have been seeing a girl called Ruby at Happy Dragon. I wonder if it's the same or if there is just a fascination with previous gems being like good shop girls, lots of digging to find the gems

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Seen Ruby at shop next door to Dragon and she left …was also told by Yuna at same shop she was approached by 38 management …i would say Ruby is working at 38 for sure….
    She is real cute….

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Seen Ruby at shop next door to Dragon and she left …was also told by Yuna at same shop she was approached by 38 management …i would say Ruby is working at 38 for sure….
    She is real cute….
    good to know that these girls move around. i thought they used different names at different shops.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I ended up visiting Fantasia at mermaid, they are open till 11 wow, Jean Taiwanese was nice enough, late 30s slim. Great massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are there many Thai girls available on the Gold Coast, I'm guessing once the borders open up again there should be many to choose from as here in Sydney there doesn't seem to be any decent ones anymore

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like Sydney and Brisbane are waiting for the influx of students to brighten up the industry. Plenty of older Thais in SE QLD, a bit tired on the eye but at least their MS skills are up to scratch

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazor Zap View Post
    Are there many Thai girls available on the Gold Coast, I'm guessing once the borders open up again there should be many to choose from as here in Sydney there doesn't seem to be any decent ones anymore
    Price street Nerang has 2 and saw a nice girl at new Thai shop chevron Island ….CN called N..my…very good massage

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any Japanese places, or they all went back home?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to find a good young Japanese lady now . Let’s hope they all come back dec January

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by surfsup2021 View Post
    I have been seeing a girl called Ruby at Happy Dragon. I wonder if it's the same or if there is just a fascination with previous gems being like good shop girls, lots of digging to find the gems
    I went to Happy dragon just recently, saw a ML name Alice from Thai. She is quite good looking and good body shape but extra was quite expensive $200.00 for BJ and kiss. $100.00 for HJ and touch only. Her massage was very standard slightly better than just putting oil on your body.