Has any brothers ever had a shit punt and thought fuck this I'm gonna make up for it and go to another establishment and get redemption? Well this happened to me this week.

I won't name the shop and lady for privacy reasons as they may identify me so I will reference them as shop A and B.

I went to shop A and picked a lady from the line up for 30 mins. I usually pick the lady with nice tits and she caught my eyes. We go into the room and I have a shower I dry myself and she's ready on the bed undressed.
This is where it goes down hill. She tells me I will make you come now let's fuck. I told her I want to take it slow we have 25 mins of the session. At this point I'm already hard. She puts on the condom and we start fucking in doggy for a few mins. Shes rushing me to cum, I tell her we still have 20 mins at this point. For the next 5 mins she's rushing me again to come and we stop fucking. She absolutely goes off her marbles telling me off why I cant come now. I told her this is bullshit and I've had enough. She ruined the mood so I get dressed, walk out of the shop. I wanted to complain to the boss but I just didn't have the time and I was still horny.

I decide to go toshop B which is around the corner. Only one girl available. Curvy Chinese lady with a nice arse. Flat tits which is a bit disappointing. I pay for 30 mins. Start off with bbbj and then I return the favour with daty. We fuck in all sorts of positions and then I eventually cum in the bag at the 30 mins mark. This punt was 10 fold better experience than the first one. I went home a happy man.