Thread: Make up punt after failed first punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Make up punt after failed first punt.

Has any brothers ever had a shit punt and thought fuck this I'm gonna make up for it and go to another establishment and get redemption? Well this happened to me this week.

I won't name the shop and lady for privacy reasons as they may identify me so I will reference them as shop A and B.

I went to shop A and picked a lady from the line up for 30 mins. I usually pick the lady with nice tits and she caught my eyes. We go into the room and I have a shower I dry myself and she's ready on the bed undressed.
    This is where it goes down hill. She tells me I will make you come now let's fuck. I told her I want to take it slow we have 25 mins of the session. At this point I'm already hard. She puts on the condom and we start fucking in doggy for a few mins. Shes rushing me to cum, I tell her we still have 20 mins at this point. For the next 5 mins she's rushing me again to come and we stop fucking. She absolutely goes off her marbles telling me off why I cant come now. I told her this is bullshit and I've had enough. She ruined the mood so I get dressed, walk out of the shop. I wanted to complain to the boss but I just didn't have the time and I was still horny.

I decide to go toshop B which is around the corner. Only one girl available. Curvy Chinese lady with a nice arse. Flat tits which is a bit disappointing. I pay for 30 mins. Start off with bbbj and then I return the favour with daty. We fuck in all sorts of positions and then I eventually cum in the bag at the 30 mins mark. This punt was 10 fold better experience than the first one. I went home a happy man.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s PUNT !
    Happens all the time bud ..
    be happy you found a redemption!
    If my day starts going wrong , its hard for me to find someplace where it gets better .

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Have done this. Sometimes because the first punt was a shit show, sometimes it was just underwhelming, but it's usually at a new shop and for redemption I go to a tried and trusted establishment/girl.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah few years ago had a fail punt with this young WL. She was starfish, nothing else. Didnt really talk or provide any GFE. Was like a doll.
    I didnt finish but end up leaving and went somewhere else.

Seems like she doesnt work there anymore..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    After an average punt I prefer to wait a few days and then go to someone tried and tested

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why not try the same tactic. Lay down be the starfish, play with your phone . call somebody

Might give you a buzz

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like something happens to me often. Just the failed punt part. I have perhaps only had the urge to visit another joint once. Usually I feel guilty for wasting my money and time and stop for some time. Maybe 2-3 weeks. These have been mostly privates and when you walk out after paying 250-300 and more importantly wasting my time, it does not seem worthwhile.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Happens more often that I'd like to admit.... try someone new & exciting (usually young), but find it always pays to keep a proven regular on speed dial

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yep, Terrible HJ from ML. She gave up after 5 minutes, smiled and said "okay all finished" straight down the road haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssfc View Post
    After an average punt I prefer to wait a few days and then go to someone tried and tested
    I'd wait too, probably a few weeks at least. I doubt I'd back up impressively that soon!
    I can't say looking back that any have ever been that pushy/bad though (touch wood).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wallet is the main factor to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul Jupta View Post
    Wallet is the main factor to me.
    Yeah brother. My wallet usually holds me back. But I needed unload that night and I was so pissed off on the first punt