Thread: Funtasia - Broadbeach South, on HIghway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Funtasia - Broadbeach South, on HIghway

Dropped into this place and was met by a chunky Taiwanese girl. Based on the other posts on the forum I had already decided I was going through with a visit here and paid for the hour.

She was Chunky but did have a good sense of humour.

Into the room and into the massage. Actually had some technique to the massage but I had to stop the massage as I was there for fun not a massage. Negotiated extras for $100 cash and she stripped off and hopped on the table. We played for the remaining time but no FS on this price. Maybe next time she said.

All up a good experience and I'll be back to try the menu options at this shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I saw this girl at Merrimac sister shop ….she is good fun…
    Gee she loves DATY …nearly suffocated me…
    Did you catch her name please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh. I didn’t even know they have sister shop.

She certainly does get off on DATY. forgot to mention the amount of wetness that was gushing forth.

I honestly forget her name. They are always fake names anyway. I know that’s there branding but I didn’t pay attention. As I said I usually try others on the menu is my ‘thing’.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been going to both these shops for many years ….
    Don’t think I have ever had a bad punt …I do like a smaller lady but have had two super sized girls at this shop that I have seen a few times ….
    There s a Taiwan girl who works Thursday and Sundays at Merrimac who is stunning ….

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    There s a Taiwan girl who works Thursday and Sundays at Merrimac who is stunning ….
    Thanks for the tip.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tlito View Post
    Been going to both these shops for many years ….
    Don’t think I have ever had a bad punt …I do like a smaller lady but have had two super sized girls at this shop that I have seen a few times ….
    Any idea on the size of these two super sized girls? I enjoy a lady who is size 10 or a little more.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sirspoodgealot View Post
    Any idea on the size of these two super sized girls? I enjoy a lady who is size 10 or a little more.
    One was a 14 but she does not work anymore …the other is the nugget that surf talks about…
    She is really short but I suppose she would be a 12 ..
    She is also very pretty

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the info fellas, I will check it out next time I am in the area.