Date: 29 Oct 2021
    WL name: Sofia
    Nationality: Burma
    Cost : 30 mins $90
    Boobs: D cup natural
    Body: 7/10
    Attitude: 10/10
    Recommendation: yes yes yes

Went in around noon, was shown 3 girls and chose Sofia since she looked unique, has that typical Burmese look and it is very hard to come by, had to check that country from my bucket list so took a plunge.
    Started with cathbath and then slowly went for BBBJ as she was blowing for 5 mins asked her to turn around for 69, she has sweet pussy kept that position for almost 10 mins and then got up and stod beside the bed so that I could see her giving me BJ, she has amazing technique, no teeth and goes sloppy on your dick, one of the best bj's I have ever gotten, after 15 mins of nice BBBJ blew on her tits as I could not control anymore. Overall came out happy man. Would I go back? definitely yes and she looks super cute.

She works 3 days Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Date 5 Nov 2021
    Nationality: Burmese and Chinese
    Cost:$ 150/hr
    Recommendation: Definitely yes

Walked in and asked for Sofia and was told she is booked out and was waiting for customer and was asked to wait in the room for other girls, waited for 20 mins and none of the girls showed up, in the next room Sofia was waiting for her booked customer, she kept pinging him after a while he stopped responding, so she came to me and said her regular is not responding anymore as she had already waited for 30 mins and wasted time. She was pretty pissed since the customer pinged in the end and said he was busy playing games and in between and cannot make it now.

Anyways exchanged papers and walked inside the room, she called herself down and unrobed her transparent lingerie, she started with nice catbath and kept sucking on my nappies, then she held my arms and asked if I workout, I have been working out during this pandemic for long hrs hence have gotten little ripped, she noticed that and said good for me and she wants to start gym as she has gotten lazy during lockdown. And again she started going down slowly and started kissing my junior area, slowly went from sucking balls to BBBJ, she gives one of the best BJ ever I have had, she knows how to play with the duck, after 10 Mins of nice and slow BBBJ she applied some oil and started with pussy slide and kept stroking my dick, after 15 mins of that domed up and went on missionary then switched positions so that she could ride as cowgirl, after going hard in the cowgirl position, I could not contain so blew it staying inside her.

She cleaned me up using wet wipe and we both took shower, and she rapped my junior using tissue and started giving me massage. She then started telling me kind off customers she meets and what she does during her free time. We still had good time left, she game some nice massage and I took shower again in the end and left with big smile on my face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Booked in Sofia again, best BBBJ I have every gotten in my life, this girls treats dick like her life depends on it, she is very enthusiastic and knows how to play with her tongue, after 10 mins of heavenly BJ, she domed me up and asked me fuck her sideways, after few pumps, switched to doggy and kept going for few mins, switched again to jocky sex position, after pounding her ass for another 10 mins came all over her ass. Over all I took 30 mins and once I came, my legs started to shake and could not stand, this was one of the highest intense fuck in my life. Took shower and we spoke for a bit, in the end she kissed me goodbye. When she came back from shower I got aroused again seeing her wet body, I was already week from 30 mins Sex so left with big smile in my face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tuesday, Friday and Sunday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mamasan was greedy and did not keep up to her promise, I had originally booked her for an hr, when I reached the place 5 mins early to my appointment, Sophie was already with another walk in customer for the time I had booked in and I was asked to wait for an hr, I think I will give this shop a miss going forward as mamasan did not keep up to her words, it is not about service it is about sending message. This shop has terrible customer service and also they only had 3 girls working but booked in girls that did not exist to have foot traffic.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Do they have a Sophie and a Sophia working here?

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Date: 29 Oct 2021
    WL name: Sofia
    Nationality: Burma
    Cost : 30 mins $90
    Boobs: D cup natural
    Body: 7/10
    Attitude: 10/10
    Recommendation: yes yes yes

Went in around noon, was shown 3 girls and chose Sofia since she looked unique, has that typical Burmese look and it is very hard to come by, had to check that country from my bucket list so took a plunge.
    Started with cathbath and then slowly went for BBBJ as she was blowing for 5 mins asked her to turn around for 69, she has sweet pussy kept that position for almost 10 mins and then got up and stod beside the bed so that I could see her giving me BJ, she has amazing technique, no teeth and goes sloppy on your dick, one of the best bj's I have ever gotten, after 15 mins of nice BBBJ blew on her tits as I could not control anymore. Overall came out happy man. Would I go back? definitely yes and she looks super cute.

She works 3 days Tuesday, Friday and Sunday.
    I Booked Sophia on 9/10/2022 and my experience exactly matches what has been described here. She said she lost about 3 kgs, but body is perfect. She’s sort curvy, size D boobs and long dark nipples. She smelt and taste good and maintains good hygiene.

Sophia knows exactly how to give proper bbbj. I experienced bbbj, DATY and sex in various positions. Very light kissing and no finger near any orifices.

Sophia is a bit ticklish which can be a drawback if you like to dine down there for a while. She reached orgasm before me and her body became hot and shaking. Pussy was nice and moist after that and no fake moans. She could handle me for about 15 min of riding after which she just got tired and hot. She gave a really good combination HJ and bbbj and made me explode. No CIM, not sure if she’d have obliged since I didn’t ask.

She is not shy and a good conversationalist although my sausage kept her occupied. Since I don’t work in immigration her nationality didn’t bother although she said her family lives in China.

Overall, I would rate the experience at 7 out of 10. If she was not ticklish an easy 8. Definitely worthwhile to try.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is her name Sophia or sopina? I called them up and were telling me sopina. A bit confusing if anyone can confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She sounds good any photos?

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Is her name Sophia or sopina? I called them up and were telling me sopina. A bit confusing if anyone can confirm?
    Her name is Sophia. Not sure she works today. I remember she said she works Saturday and Sunday for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Beitahan View Post
    She sounds good any photos?
    181 Smithfield photos aren’t accurate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s strange, because I was there yesterday and they said her name was sopina and sopina told me that she works Thursday Friday and Sunday, she has short hair and she’s half Burmese and Chinese when I asked her in the room. Can you confirm? And I’m sure she has a tattoo on her boob?

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    That’s strange, because I was there yesterday and they said her name was sopina and sopina told me that she works Thursday Friday and Sunday, she has short hair and she’s half Burmese and Chinese when I asked her in the room. Can you confirm? And I’m sure she has a tattoo on her boob?
    She is defined Sophia or Sofia. I checked my WeChat message with mamasan. I don’t remember seeing a tattoo. She has long nipples and small aerola.
    Hope that helps.