I went to have a legitimate massage this week at 99 Vitality as I was sore all over, and booked for 90 mins. The ML gave me a great massage there. With 15 mins left, she massaged my inner thighs, balls and groin area. Much like the dragon tendon massage you get at another shop, but this was better. I was rock hard and the towel kept falling off my cock LOL. The ML just put it back in place as if nothing happened. Perfectly legit and no extras were offered nor asked. I tipped her $20 and left the place dripping with precum and needing to find somewhere to drain my balls.

First I went to Mali Mali massage on Help Street and then discovered this was a fully legit place. Faaaark. The owner even asked if I wanted a bloke to massage me. No thanks.

So I then went to the Thai FS shop at 200/1 Katherine Street. This place was at Lindfield before. Just needing to release my load, I took pot luck and left it to the receptionist to allocate me a girl. Had a shower and lay face done. In walked a young girl with massive DD tits and carrying a few spare tyres around her waste. Yep, she was fat. Great part 1 and on the flip she stripped off. She is heavily tattooed on her ass cheeks, thighs and legs. I don’t mind tatts. She placed one of her massive boobs in my mouth and I started sucking. My finger went in her pussy. She was a bit wet and I asked her to lay on the table. Ate her pussy. She was squeaky clean. She came as if she hadn’t had sex in a while. Then she yelled “fuck me”. I went in only looking for a HJ and now I had to fuck this girl. LOL. She was expecting me to fuck her bareback. I don’t have a problem with that, but getting tested afterwards is a hassle. So I asked for a franger and then fucked her doggie. Her tatts and the sight of her massive tits swinging did it for me. Gave her a pearl necklace.

Candy doesn’t kiss, not even LFK, which is a downside. Sometimes, unexpected roots are very satisfying.

She’s very friendly and chatty. She works at both the Chatswood and Dee Why shops. Left $50 on the table on the way out, which is the correct tip to upgrade to FS.