Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Candy - tits and tatts at 200/1 Katherine Street, Thai massage

Banned

Candy - tits and tatts at 200/1 Katherine Street, Thai massage

I went to have a legitimate massage this week at 99 Vitality as I was sore all over, and booked for 90 mins. The ML gave me a great massage there. With 15 mins left, she massaged my inner thighs, balls and groin area. Much like the dragon tendon massage you get at another shop, but this was better. I was rock hard and the towel kept falling off my cock LOL. The ML just put it back in place as if nothing happened. Perfectly legit and no extras were offered nor asked. I tipped her $20 and left the place dripping with precum and needing to find somewhere to drain my balls.

First I went to Mali Mali massage on Help Street and then discovered this was a fully legit place. Faaaark. The owner even asked if I wanted a bloke to massage me. No thanks.

So I then went to the Thai FS shop at 200/1 Katherine Street. This place was at Lindfield before. Just needing to release my load, I took pot luck and left it to the receptionist to allocate me a girl. Had a shower and lay face done. In walked a young girl with massive DD tits and carrying a few spare tyres around her waste. Yep, she was fat. Great part 1 and on the flip she stripped off. She is heavily tattooed on her ass cheeks, thighs and legs. I don’t mind tatts. She placed one of her massive boobs in my mouth and I started sucking. My finger went in her pussy. She was a bit wet and I asked her to lay on the table. Ate her pussy. She was squeaky clean. She came as if she hadn’t had sex in a while. Then she yelled “fuck me”. I went in only looking for a HJ and now I had to fuck this girl. LOL. She was expecting me to fuck her bareback. I don’t have a problem with that, but getting tested afterwards is a hassle. So I asked for a franger and then fucked her doggie. Her tatts and the sight of her massive tits swinging did it for me. Gave her a pearl necklace.

Candy doesn’t kiss, not even LFK, which is a downside. Sometimes, unexpected roots are very satisfying.

She’s very friendly and chatty. She works at both the Chatswood and Dee Why shops. Left $50 on the table on the way out, which is the correct tip to upgrade to FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice review Fred,
    I do like the groin massage , so is 999 Vitality inside a shopping centre? Its the only one i could google up for chatswood?

Banned
    Yes Vitality 99 is inside Lemon Grove Shopping Centre

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    I went to have a legitimate massage this week at 99 Vitality as I was sore all over, and booked for 90 mins. The ML gave me a great massage there. With 15 mins left, she massaged my inner thighs, balls and groin area. Much like the dragon tendon massage you get at another shop, but this was better. I was rock hard and the towel kept falling off my cock LOL. The ML just put it back in place as if nothing happened. Perfectly legit and no extras were offered nor asked. I tipped her $20 and left the place dripping with precum and needing to find somewhere to drain my balls.

First I went to Mali Mali massage on Help Street and then discovered this was a fully legit place. Faaaark. The owner even asked if I wanted a bloke to massage me. No thanks.

So I then went to the Thai FS shop at 200/1 Katherine Street. This place was at Lindfield before. Just needing to release my load, I took pot luck and left it to the receptionist to allocate me a girl. Had a shower and lay face done. In walked a young girl with massive DD tits and carrying a few spare tyres around her waste. Yep, she was fat. Great part 1 and on the flip she stripped off. She is heavily tattooed on her ass cheeks, thighs and legs. I don’t mind tatts. She placed one of her massive boobs in my mouth and I started sucking. My finger went in her pussy. She was a bit wet and I asked her to lay on the table. Ate her pussy. She was squeaky clean. She came as if she hadn’t had sex in a while. Then she yelled “fuck me”. I went in only looking for a HJ and now I had to fuck this girl. LOL. She was expecting me to fuck her bareback. I don’t have a problem with that, but getting tested afterwards is a hassle. So I asked for a franger and then fucked her doggie. Her tatts and the sight of her massive tits swinging did it for me. Gave her a pearl necklace.

Candy doesn’t kiss, not even LFK, which is a downside. Sometimes, unexpected roots are very satisfying.

She’s very friendly and chatty. She works at both the Chatswood and Dee Why shops. Left $50 on the table on the way out, which is the correct tip to upgrade to FS.
    Interesting what you say about Mali Mali Thai, it certainly wasn't legit before lockdown, I have seen May there a couple of times, a short buxom milf who provides an awesome service.....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Interesting what you say about Mali Mali Thai, it certainly wasn't legit before lockdown, I have seen May there a couple of times, a short buxom milf who provides an awesome service.....
    Good to know that Warwick. I will put it on the list and have another shot. The trouble with our past time is that there’s too much choice and not enough time. With things returning to normal workwise for punters, there will be even less time to slip away for a release.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Nice Fred : )

Candy, one of several long term ML rostered at this shop and sister shop at 7 Oaks st DY.

For those who may not know, this shop and its sister shop (as with several Thai shops around) set the RNT fee upfront.
    So you pay 120$ for the hour. The ML will drop her gown as she enters the room. HE already included. Anything else is negotiable and varies.
    But the way this shop maintains a long term roster is the extras are usually similar across the roster so everyone happy.

Parking availabe free down stairs. Buzz 200 at the garage entrance.

Highly recommend tall Sasha (ChaCha) also Thursdays. Outstanding.
    Helen as well.

I was visiting Tuesdsay and saw Shirley, one of the other regulars who will always provides outstanding service.

MALI MALI
    Yes Mali is not legit as Warwick suggests.
    Been vsiting there many years.
    Depends whose on board, some very good experienced RnT ladies there.
    Shower as well.

May is one of the most passionate and OM Thai massage ladies around. Short , 40's big heart and smile, plenty extras with gusto.
    Not suited to some punters fixated with young hot girls. But she would 'school' most of them. If you click you better have plenty of energy for May.

PS
    ChaCha at Katherine St is fabulous. I’ve been seeing her now for 8 years, both at this shop and at Samui Sunsets in Mosman under her name “Jenny” there. I’ve seen her about 40 times and she never disappoints.

When she first started, ChaCha had nipple piercings and a belly button ring. She was as sexy AF. She’s 35 now and matured. If you want a tall, slim Thai girl with a ghetto style big booty, then she’s the one. She always has a positive attitude and is smiling. She also does anal. Just ask and give her a good tip.

I get the impression that these Thai girls were WLs back in their home country before coming here. They are too experienced and customer focused to be fresh newbies. Many of them have some tattoos. I’ve been advised by Thai people that respectable girls in Thailand just don’t get tattoos. Only those in the entertainment and arts industry do.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nice read lots of details

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So I went yesterday and they did not have any girls on except someone that looks like a middle age mamasan. How many girls they have usually on each day ??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    So I went yesterday and they did not have any girls on except someone that looks like a middle age mamasan. How many girls they have usually on each day ??
    Also try Drummoyne Massage on Victoria Road. They usually have many Thai hotties there, 7 days a week. That place has been heavily reviewed here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Anyone have intel on whether extras available at Vitality 999 in Lemongrove?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also try Drummoyne Massage on Victoria Road. They usually have many Thai hotties there, 7 days a week. That place has been heavily reviewed here.
    Any extras on offer out of interest? PM is fine.

Banned
    Yes that’s CiCis shop. Kitty is a star there. Reviews on this board

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sync3d3d View Post
    Any extras on offer out of interest? PM is fine.
    Do bears shit in the woods? Is the Pope a Catholic? Is Bill Shorten a cunt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is there a roster for 200/1 Katherine St

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Macbeth_oz View Post
    Is there a roster for 200/1 Katherine St
    Nope, there is no published roster. They are old school. No mobile, no website, no WhatsApp, no WeChat, no Fuckbook, no Instagram. They have one of those old phones you plug in at the wall. Just give them a call before heading out. Or just arrive at the shop and they will allocate someone to you.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any chance you remembered the ML name? I'll go check this place out this weekend.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phallustine View Post
    Nice Fred : )

Candy, one of several long term ML rostered at this shop and sister shop at 7 Oaks st DY.

PS
    Is the sister shop still at 7 Oaks ave DY?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This place is fantastic. Very low key but the girls know what they are doing. I haven’t been to their dee why shop, where about is that?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gundamsux View Post
    This place is fantastic. Very low key but the girls know what they are doing. I haven’t been to their dee why shop, where about is that?
    7 OAKS Ave .Dee Why is sister shop .. both are 'Bodycare".
    9880 7000 number you can ask about both shop rosters.

Same rosters. The girls worked at old Lindfield shop before it moved to Chatswood.

If one is after PYT's then keep walking.

The MLs at these shops are very well versed in providing a very good time with loads of naughty experience.

Great Shops IMO.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree. Maybe not the best looking mls but usually accommodating. Happy to share in dm if interested.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast