Thread: KIMI AMAZING 57 Sakura Palace

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

V KIMI AMAZING 57 Sakura Palace

I had an amazing session with Vietnamese Kimi yesterday at 57 Sakura Place.
    Probably seen a review about her I decided to book her for 1 hour. She is amazing I could say. She told me she works at 206 which is Kyoto but the shop is renovating so they moved to here. Lucky me got a chance to see her. She spoke very fluent English as she said she was in last year of Uni. Acting very professional and friendly. First time she guide me to a room and friendly said I will look after you today and I believed she did a really good job. She shower together with me then gentle touch my dick then slowly suck my dick and my ball together in shower time. Omg I felt so good. Then she said I have to tease you first and keep more in bed after.
    We lay down in bed and she slowly body slide on me with gentle kiss around my body. Slow and slow and kiss my dick and suck my ball. Her BJ skill was amazing, she sucks very long even I want to come and I have to tell her stop otherwise she made me come. And she ask me would you like to fuck me hard darling. She like fuck hard hahaaa. Her pussy is nice and very small. I am fully enjoying a session with her. Definitely I would probably come back next time to see her !

Quote Originally Posted by Brian2884 View Post
    Probably seen a review about her I decided to book her for 1 hour. She is amazing I could say. She told me she works at 206 which is Kyoto but the shop is renovating so they moved to here. Lucky me got a chance to see her. She spoke very fluent English as she said she was in last year of Uni. Acting very professional and friendly. First time she guide me to a room and friendly said I will look after you today and I believed she did a really good job. She shower together with me then gentle touch my dick then slowly suck my dick and my ball together in shower time. Omg I felt so good. Then she said I have to tease you first and keep more in bed after.
    We lay down in bed and she slowly body slide on me with gentle kiss around my body. Slow and slow and kiss my dick and suck my ball. Her BJ skill was amazing, she sucks very long even I want to come and I have to tell her stop otherwise she made me come. And she ask me would you like to fuck me hard darling. She like fuck hard hahaaa. Her pussy is nice and very small. I am fully enjoying a session with her. Definitely I would probably come back next time to see her !
    Thanks Brian2884! She is truely one of our amazing stars ⭐️ !!!
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds worth. Good review.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Wow you’ve done two posts and both about her. I think the review that you saw was your own! Don’t you remember writing it?��

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Personally I think she was good and because I saw that review then I decided to book her, I need to thank that review for me to have a great experience. also I came back fews time to see her. Lasted was Tuesday this week! If you haven’t seen her, I think you should come ! I have been to many places many shop around Sydney, I only write when I have good experiences!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never tried Kyoto/Sakura before, but it was so hard to get a double at Ginza, so thought to give this place a visit. Might compare between the 2.

Tried calling a few times but no answer so just came straight away. CK and Kimi went to see me in the waiting room one by one, so i booked both for a double.

Granted, looks probably not the bestest, but both have great moves when riding.

The place was nice and clean. Rooms are slightly better & bigger than Ginza (well, that 1 particular room anyways). But may be in terms of line up, Ginza still wins by far. (Then again this was only my first 2 girls in Kyoto).

Well done to both mgmt running these places

Quote Originally Posted by ucokrajameong View Post
    Never tried Kyoto/Sakura before, but it was so hard to get a double at Ginza, so thought to give this place a visit. Might compare between the 2.

Tried calling a few times but no answer so just came straight away. CK and Kimi went to see me in the waiting room one by one, so i booked both for a double.

Granted, looks probably not the bestest, but both have great moves when riding.

The place was nice and clean. Rooms are slightly better & bigger than Ginza (well, that 1 particular room anyways). But may be in terms of line up, Ginza still wins by far. (Then again this was only my first 2 girls in Kyoto).

Well done to both mgmt running these places
    Thanks bro, hope to see you more often :-)
    Sakura57 樱花宫

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园

www.kyoto206.com.au

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like a fake review....joined on same day as post lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dongaz View Post
    Sounds like a fake review....joined on same day as post lol
    I saw Kimi and had the same experience as Mr Brian, such as good bj skills and "She likes hard fuck". Before he met Kimi he didn't have an aus99 account. After the nice session with this stunning girl he was eager to write a review for her so he created an account. I think this makes sense.

KIMI working at Sakura 57 today 25/15/22 (FRI)
    11am - 7pm

Sakura57 樱花宫

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园

www.kyoto206.com.au