I saw the Japanese Kasumi for 1 hour diamond ($260) at 42G and I'd like to share my experience.

TL;DR: beautiful body, standard service (not much eye contact), good BBBJ (CIM).

She was wearing a bikini when she greeted me. My first impression is that body, wow! Nice C cup tits, bubbly ass, fully tanned and no flab. I could tell she had work done on her tits when I felt them.

She lead me to the room and once inside, directed me to the shower. I start washing myself and shortly after she joined. There was a bit of small talk while she washed us. Off to the bed.

She told me to lie down and she gets on top of me to start kissing. I think her eyes were closed most of the time, and our tongues barely touched during the minute or so of light kissing. No DFK. (This was honestly kind of awkward.)

After a bit of nipple licking, she starts a slow and sensual BBBJ. I think this was the highlight of the session. She starts slow and adds suction and deepthroating as she goes. Unfortunately no eye contact. I ask for 69 - her ass is firm and amazing.

She puts on the dom and gets on top for CG as I played with her tits.
Swap to doggy for a few minutes to see that ass, and then mish.

After some more BBBJ and CIM, I realize it's already been an hour, and that ends the session.

Would I see her again? I'm not sure. I think I want to see the other Japanese girls there first.