Person's Name : Jessica

Establishment : Summerville

200 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009

Date of Visit : Feb 2023

Size/shape : big boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : nude massage with HJ

Value for money/recommend? : not for me

I of course know not to take too much notice to take a shops advertised age of a girl maybe ad 10years and im still happy. Jessica age on the roster is 22 however she is more like 40. Nothing wrong with that just not what I was expecting.

The pic on the web site is accurate and she does indeed have a nice pair of boobs. Also she gave a great massage and was really putting effort into trying to get my dick hard but I was into it and was unable to get hard/cum. I left the session earley.

If you are after a MILF with big tits I would reccommend. If you are after a young girl best to choose another and avoid disappointment like me...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    feel bad for you.. better ask for showing girls first next time.. since you can’t 100% trust the shop website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Copy, tried Korean Denise recently, the pictures are smartly angled to make her look asian 8-10 with big boobs. In reality shes caucasian size 12-14 full bodied and broader shoulders. age is about late 20s. She has sensitive nips so best thing to do is Spanish if ur into it. Personality is great, lots of smiles, convo and perky.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good advice , im going to start doing this. Been burt a few times aswell....